Super Smash Bros Ultimate is getting a new update with version 9.0.1. The new version is out now and to show the changes you can check out the patch notes here. This is an over changes so no balance adjusting to the cast person by person. Instead it is a bug fix.
• Fixed an issue where in rare cases a match fighter could break through the terrain if a match fighter destroys a “block” while Steve / Alex has generated a “block” in a specific position.
• Fixed an issue where in rare cases anvil could get out of the terrain when Steve / Alex created an anvil with an aerial attack to pinch an opponent with a “block” in a specific position.
• Fixed an issue that could cause a match fighter to become inoperable when Steve / Alex hit a match fighter with a “minecart” in certain situations.
• Fixed an issue where Steve / Alex’s “Minecart” might not hit the opponent fighter if it reflected off the wall.
• Fixed an issue where detaining a match fighter in Steve / Alex’s “Minecart” could occasionally warp the match fighter to the original point where it was detained.
• Fixed an issue that allowed certain fighters to slip through Steve / Alex’s “blocks” after being shot down once.
If you like what you see please hit the like and follow buttons. As always this is Jcphotog now Jcrcomicarts saying thank you for reading.