|“||Pah-chin, Mitsuya, Draken, Mikey, Kazutora. Toman's founding members are my treasure. I wanted to fix this on my own. But, I just couldn't. I died on my own.||”|
Baji is a tall teenager with long, slightly wavy, shoulder-length jet-black hair. He usually keeps it untied, only tying it during a fight. His prominent features are his two sharp canine teeth, which gives him a savage demeanor when he grins. He wears the standard Toman Toppuku while with the gang. As a member of Valhalla, he wears its white bomber jacket with a Valhalla logo on the back.
As a child, his hair was shorter and more tousled. He wore a horizontally striped T-shirt.
Baji has a wild personality. He loves the thrill of adrenaline and Mikey himself says that he would punch someone out on the street for no apparent reason, only because he feels like it. In combat, he is never without his trademark grin.
Baji is fiercely loyal to Toman. He is willing to cast himself as the villain in his friends and comrades' eyes in order to protect them. In the end, he is even willing to sacrifice himself to ensure that Toman does not lose its way and so kazutora won't feel bad about himself.
He is also a very perceptive individual, seeing through who the true villains who threaten Toman are. He is the only one, aside from Takemichi, who does so, revealing his sharp intellect.
Baji's acting skills are remarkable. He is able to fool both friend and foe into thinking he truly defects to Valhalla. Even the most perceptive ones who suspect him at first get tricked into thinking he really cut ties with Toman.
Keisuke embodies the principals of toman, willing to risk his life for his friends, and hating underhanded tactics.
Being the captain of Toman's first division, Baji has authority and command over his entire platoon, and directly over Chifuyu Matsuno, his vice-captain. It is not clear what his authority was under Valhalla if any, although possibly higher than average due to his strength and loyalty test.
Baji is one of Toman's strongest fighters who is able to hold his own against several strong opponents by himself. His endurance is nothing to laugh at either, as he is able to fight his way past 50 enemies with a deep stab wound in his back and only having an iron bar by his side, only collapsing as he began suffering from anemia.
Baji has incredible physical strength, in his past, Baji was able to defeat Mandala's leader with a single punch to his face so strong that the wall he was slammed into was cracked.
- The name Keisuke means "gemstone" (圭) (kei) and "forerunner, herald" (介) (suke).
- Keisuke's surname Baji means "field, place" (場) (ba) and "earth, land" (地) (chi/ji).
- According to the official character book:
- His image color is deep blue.
- The person he respects or admires is Natori Yuko (Actress).
- The person he dislikes or fears is his mom.
- His favorite TV show is Kayo Suspense Gekijyo.
- He dislikes simmered food.
- His dream is to own a pet shop.
- His heroic story (or failure story): He was loved by animals, stray cats often come into his room.
- His favorite spot is at Mikey's family Dojo.
- His special skill is that he resorts to violence before trying to persuade.
- Keisuke's relationship chart: In the past;
- Kazutora: Shoulder the same sin
- Takemichi: Entrust him with Mikey and Toman
- Chifuyu: A close friend made by repeating a year
- A daily activity of a certain day (from morning till bedtime):
- He has to repeat a year. His mom cried. He has to study, but he can't remember anything from class. When he consulted with Mikey, he was told that wearing glasses would make him smarter, so he went to Shibuya with Draken and Mikey to buy glasses. They had a fight with the delinquents who bumped his shoulder. Those delinquents invited a lot of friends, so they will wait for now. There are about 40 people called, and if Baji wins against Mikey and Draken in rock-paper-scissors, he'll get to enjoy the 1 vs. 40 fight. He forgot to buy glasses.
- From the question "Who do you want to be your lover?", Baji is ranked number 1 from Top 3 Best Boyfriends. However he answered "What? I'm not interested...".
- Tokyo Revengers Manga: Chapter 61.
- Tokyo Revengers Manga: Chapter 123.
- Tokyo Revengers Manga: Chapter 67.
- Official Character Book