Corporation Bank is a public sector bank in India providing an array of banking services to all its users. Some of the major products of Corporation Bank are- savings account, fixed deposit, loans, cards, etc. And, to furnish easy access to these products, the bank has funnelled services like Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, fund transfers, SMS Banking, Missed Call Banking and Internet Banking. Let us learn more about these service channels-
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Account holders can do Corporation Bank balance check by giving a missed call to the following mentioned Corporation Bank balance check number –
For Domestic Customers –
For customers residing in abroad –
For Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, domestic customers can give a missed call on 09289792897 (Hindi) & 09268892688 (English). Account-holders can get Corporation Bank Balance check by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Domestic Account holders can give a missed call to 09289792897 & 09268892688 for balance enquiry in Hindi & English respectively
- Customers residing abroad can give a missed call to 919289792897 (Hindi) & 919268892688 (English)
- The call will disconnect automatically after short rings
- The account holder will get an SMS with Corporation Bank Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
How to register for Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Account-holders will be required to register for Corporation Bank Balance Check service.
- Before availing Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, account holders should register and activate Corporation Bank SMS Banking facility
- Users can visit their nearest bank branch to register for Corporation Bank SMS Banking
- Account-holders can check Corporation Bank account balance only 3 times a day (including Balance Enquiry in Hindi & English both)
- If any account holder holds more than one account with the bank, then he/she can check account balance for the default account using Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number mentioned above.
- The default account, in this case, will be considered as the primary account. However, the account holder can opt to change the default account by visiting their nearest bank branch
What are the other ways of Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry?
Following are few ways using which account holders can get Corporation Bank Balance check done in no time –
1. Corporation Bank Internet Banking
To make banking transactions easier for its account holders, Corporation Bank provides a net banking facility to all the account holders.
- Account-holders can register themselves for Corporation Bank Net banking at the time of account opening or whenever required at a later stage
- Account-holders can log in using their User ID and password to avail services like Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, fund transfer, service request, bill payments and much more
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Get Report
2. Corporation Bank Mobile Banking
Corporation Bank provides 2 mobile apps for all the account holders to access banking facilities on-the-go. Account-holders can avail banking services like Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry, mini statement, passbook, fund transfers and much more using the mobile banking apps. Following are the Corporation Bank mobile banking apps which provides access to banking facilities on-the-go:
- Corp EASE: Corporation Bank customers can download & install Corporation Bank Mobile Banking app – Corp EASE to avail banking facilities like Corporation Bank Balance Check, mini statement, fund transfer, term deposit management, instant block/unblock debit card and much more.
- Corp E-Passbook: With Corp E-Passbook, account holders can view / email transactions and check Corporation Bank account balance in no time. Using this Corporation Bank mobile banking app, users can check their transactions online as well as offline mode.
Corporation Bank account holders are provided with a passbook while opening an account with the bank. Account-holders can update their Corporation Bank passbook by visiting the nearest bank branch and check Corporation Bank account balance and all the debit and credit transactions as well.
4. Corporation Bank ATM
Account-holders holding a bank account with Corporation Bank can go to the nearest Corporation Bank ATM or any other bank’s ATM to check do Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry instantly. Users can visit the nearest ATM and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert Corporation Bank ATM card
- Use the 4 digit ATM PIN to log in
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display Corporation Bank Account Balance and print a slip as well
5. Corporation Bank Toll-free Number
Account-holders can call the toll-free number given below for Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry:
1800 425 3555
For Corporation Bank Balance Check using the toll-free number given above, account holders will be required to call Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number – 18004253555 between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on working days, select a language, follow the IVR instructions and talk to the customer service. Account-holders can do Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry after successful verification.
Your Credit Score Is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my balance in Corporation Bank through miss call?
To know their account balance, domestic customers can give a missed call on 09268892688 from their registered mobile number and customers residing in abroad can give a missed call on 919268892688.
Q. How do I check my Corporation Bank mini statement?
You can check your mini statement by using mobile banking service. Log in to Corp EASE app or Corp E-Passbook using your Customer ID and password. Go to ‘Account Statements’ and view detailed transactions. You can also dial Corporation bank toll-free number 18004253555 or give a missed call on 09268892688.
Q. How do I check my corporation bank account balance with my phone?
There are multiple ways of checking account balance through the phone. You can either use Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or give a missed call on 09268892688 from your registered mobile number. Also, you can dial the toll-free number 18004253555 for the bank balance enquiry
Q. How to register for the Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call service?
To register for Corporation Bank Miss Call banking, the account holder must get his/her mobile number registered with the bank by visiting the branch and filling a form.