Now that the movie Trolls has been released, lots of kids have Trolls fever! They’re excited about anything having to do with those tiny little tall-haired gnomes…lol!
It’s always fun to put together a themed craft or activity with little children and these Trolls crafts and activities for kids are perfect for little Trolls fans! They can use these fun projects to make their own Trolls toys and sweets, dress up like a Troll, or create a Troll craft that they can play with!
If you’re putting on a Trolls party or a family movie night, these bright Blue Cupcakes would make a perfect dessert to share with the kids!
Over 15 Trolls Crafts and Activities for Kids:
1. Let the kids try this DIY Troll Hair to dress up as their favorite Trolls character!
2. These genius Troll Cupcakes feature bright colors and cotton candy Troll “hair”. Such a smart idea!
3. If you want to let the kids become trolls without having to dye their hair, these nifty DIY Troll Hair Headbands are a fun idea! They can always take them off later. 🙂
4. I love how bright and colorful these Glittery Candy Haystacks are! They’d make a great movie snack as you watch!
5. Create your own Troll friend with this Printable Poppy Troll Craft!
6. Cake pops are always fun and when you add glitter they basically become awesome. These Troll-Inspired Glitter Cake Pops are a fun treat!
7. Have the kids come to the movie night party in character with this simple DIY Troll Doll Costume!
8. Learn to make a fun Paper Plate Troll Desk Buddy with the children and let them do homework next to their favorite Trolls character!
9. This DIY Poppy Troll Ornament would be cute hanging from a ceiling fan in a kids’ room!
10. Here’s another printable Trolls character for the kids to make: A Guy Diamond Troll Paper Craft!
11. Nothing goes better with a movie than popcorn. This beautiful Troll-Inspired Rainbow Popcorn is a perfect match for the movie!
12. Gather up some craft sticks and make this simple Popsicle Stick Trolls Craft!
13. Make your own Trolls city with these Printable Troll Village Craft!
14. Bake these yummy Troll Frosted Sugar Cookies for a Trolls party!
15. After watching the movie, let the kids make these DIY Troll Envelope Puppets and reenact their favorite scenes!
16. Grab this DJ Suki Troll Printable Craft to add to the other printable Trolls characters!
Trolls Crafts and Activities Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to round out a fun Trolls family movie night!