Updated 04/16/2021 11:11 AM
What do I do if I have not received my verification email for my Bethesda.net account?
If you have not received your Bethesda.net verification email, you should check that email address associated with your account is correct.
We also recommend that you check your email’s spam filters and whitelist the address "firstname.lastname@example.org" to ensure that future emails get through. If you would like specific instructions on how to setup your email, visit here and choose your email provider at the bottom.
If you have not received the verification email, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://bethesda.net/
- Select "Log In / Sign Up"
- Select "Help find my account" and put in your email address and choose "Send Email" to initiate a new verification email.
- Locate the verification request email in your inbox.
- Click Verify Account to complete the verification process.