Whether you are staying right here at YVR, nearby the airport on a layover or want to book a property elsewhere in the region, we've got you covered.
- Book Day Use Room at Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Book Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel
- Book Downtown Vancouver Hotel
Fairmont Vancouver Airport is the only soundproofed, luxury hotel and spa conveniently located within Vancouver's International Airport (YVR). Situated directly above the US departures terminal and check-in counters, the hotel is a short stroll from both International arrivals and the Domestic arrivals and departures area. Recently voted the #1 Airport Hotel in North America for the eighth year in a row at the Skytrax World Airport Awards, this AAA / CAA 4-diamond Vancouver airport luxury hotel features newly renovated guest rooms, breathtaking floor-to-ceiling views, diverse dining choices and an indoor pool, health club and spa.
- Day use rooms are available for guests travelling through Vancouver International Airport.
- Experience the fresh flavours of the Pacific Northwest at their signature restaurant, [email protected]. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- For a twist on Fairmont's tradition of Afternoon Tea, enjoy a unique setting with floor to ceiling views of airside operations, landing runways and the beautiful North Shore mountains.
- Absolute Spa, your destination for relaxation and rejuvenation, offers over 120 treatments and specializes in jetlag recovery
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fairmont Vancouver Airport has partnered with top experts to implement new standards of safety and enhanced operational protocols and procedures which are among the most stringent in the hospitality industry. To learn more about the extensive measures being taken along each step of the guest journey, visit the Fairmont Vancouver Airport website.
Visit the Fairmont website to book your airport hotel stay.
There are a number of hotel properties located close to YVR that all feature free shuttle service and are just a short drive away from the airport. Visit the Tourism Vancouver Website and search Richmond/Steveston to see some of the hotels available near YVR.
Beautiful Downtown Vancouver is a short, train ride away on the Canada Line and you will be located near many popular tourist attractions and award-winning restaurants and entertainment. For the best rates and options visit StayVancouverHotels.com and start planning your vacation.