- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Videos
- 7 References
- 8 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman. She has a gold, fading outline during the entire routine.
The coach is seen wearing princess-like attire. She has red long hair in a braid with golden accents and wears a pink frilly dress and golden heels. She also accessorizes with golden necklace, earrings, and many bracelets. Her glove is blue.
During Nicki’s verse, the coach now has long, purple hair tied in a ponytail with a golden cuff. She wears a blue, one-piece swimsuit with ice blue straps, with both sides of the swimsuit exposing her torso. and sliver high heels. She accessorizes with a golden bracelet and golden accessories. Her glove is now reddish pink.
The routine starts in a mansion. There are many columns and spiral stairs on both sides. Everything is in light shade of pink. The platform in the middle, where the coach stands, is surrounded by water. It later changes. There is now more water and there is a large, light pink seashell in the middle. Many bubbles are floating. There are also light pink clouds in the back, just above the water. During the chorus, the background changes. There are pink clouds, two hands on the sides and a sculpture behind the coach with a mirror in the middle. There is also a diamond whale swimming behind it. During Nicki’s verse, the background changes to a cave with purple floor, filled with pink crystals in various sizes. There are some light points flashing to the beat. It later changes again to the second background, then to the first one, chorus again and at the the routine ends up in the mansion.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Strike your arms down to the right while twisting your right foot.
Gold Move 2: Shake your arms.
- Tusa is the first song by Karol G in the series.
- Tusa is the eleventh song by Nicki Minaj in the series.
- "D", "face" (from the line "Sittin’ on a new face"), "b***h", "booty calls", and "jack off" are censored.
- The following lyrics are misinterpreted in the game:
- The line "We let them rats talk" is misinterpreted as "We let them racks talk".
- The line "'cause they lettin’ the makks off" is misinterpreted as "Cause they lettin' the MACs off".
- The outro is shortened.
- Tusa appears in both a promotional image and the trailer for Season 1: Once Upon A Dance.
- The unfinished video preview in the Just Dance Unlimited servers has less detailed background, no effects, C1 with a green glove and blue outline and C2 with a completely different color scheme.
- An early version of Tusa can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers, with an unfinished background and C1 with a different color scheme.
- Before the final release, several pictograms were slightly different, and these two pictograms were missing.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|