Father Thomas Nohilly
Archdiocese of New York
Assigned as follows:
- Unknown St. Francis Cabrini (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1981-1985 St. Agnes (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1986-1989 St. Bernard (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1990 Released from Diocesan Assignment
- 1991-1996 St. Catherine of Alexandria (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1997-2000 St. Rose of Lima (Brooklyn, NY)
- 2001-2003 Holy Cross (Flatbush, NY)
- 2004-2005 Unknown
- 2006-2007 On Leave/Unassigned
- 2008-2019 Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Thomas Nohilly:
Father Thomas Nohilly was ordained a priest in the Diocese of Brooklyn. According to media reports, in February 2019, Father Thomas Nohilly’s name appeared on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The details of the allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. He was removed from ministry in 2002 and laicized in 2011. He died in 2019.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.