Father Thomas Nohilly
Diocese of Brooklyn
Assigned as follows:
- Unknown St. Francis Cabrini (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1981-1985 St. Agnes (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1986-1989 St. Bernard (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1990 Released from Diocesan Assignment
- 1991-1996 St. Catherine of Alexandria (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1997-2000 St. Rose of Lima (Brooklyn, NY)
- 2001-2003 Holy Cross (Flatbush, NY)
- 2004-2005 Unknown
- 2006-2007 On Leave/Unassigned
- 2008-2019 Unknown
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Thomas Nohilly:
According to media reports, in July 2002, Father Thomas Nohilly was removed from ministry and was laicized in 2011. In February 2019, his name was included on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The details of the allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown. He died in 2019.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Brooklyn, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.