There's Something About Mary (Widescreen Edition)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Still suffering from a high school crush on Mary (Diaz), the nerdy, angst-driven Ted (Stiller) tracks her down thirteen years later with the help of a sleazy private investigator (Dillon) who also falls for her. Unfortunately, both men discover that virtually every man that sets his eyes on the dazzling Mary finds himself head over heels in love and determined to win her hand.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches; 3.84 Ounces
- Item model number : FOX2226868DVD
- Director : Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 59 minutes
- Release date : February 1, 2005
- Actors : Ben Stiller, Cameron Diaz, Matt Dillon, Lee Evans, Chris Elliott
- Dubbed: : French, Spanish
- Subtitles: : English, French
- Producers : Bobby Farrelly, Bradley Thomas
- Language : English (Dolby Surround), French (Dolby Surround), Unqualified, Spanish (Dolby Surround)
- Studio : 20th Century Fox
- ASIN : B0006GANPA
- Writers : Bobby Farrelly, Ed Decter, John J. Strauss, Peter Farrelly
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #77,376 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Related video shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So many people like this movie that I realize I may just be atypical, but I don't find any of the stuff in this movie funny or even entertaining. I wish I could scrub it from my mind or turn back time and unwatch it. It was truly awful, in my opinion. Not my cup of tea at all.
The basic plot of boy falls for a beautiful girl in high school, only to loose her to a very uncomfortable zipper issue. Hires a scumbag PI who, like many other men, turn into stalkers. The jokes are many, the acting is great, as is the movie.
From the zipper to Brett Fav re, to fake pizza delivery man, this movie delivered ! There is something about Mary !
The movie marks when the Farrelly Brothers started calming down and didn’t go for as much slap stick and craziness. There are some over the top moments however which they’re known for. One of the most famous from the movie was when Ted zips up his pants too quickly and gets his thing caught in it. Mary’s dad then shows it off to everyone that comes over from his wife, to a policeman to a fireman. Another time Pat drugs a dog of Mary’s friend and it almost dies on him. He uses some wires from a lamp to revive it, but not before it bursts into flames which he has to put out.
It still stands out as one of the best films the brothers put out.
For all the super sensitive folks who are all chanting cancel culture slogans about the tone and subjects of this type of humor, you should just get a life and realize that you belong with the exceptional people home in the movie. Get over it.