The Calamity's Vanities mod adds many equipable accessories. All of them are functionless vanity and are intended to only be equipped in social slots.
|Ancient Mirage Balloon||Dropped by Mirage Jellies - 1%||Keep away from the oceanBalloons are nasty pollutants||5|
|Astral Bandana||Dropped by Astrum Deus - ( 20%/30% )||Space Age Fashion!||1 10|
|Aureus Plating||Dropped by Astrum Aureus - ( 20%/30% )||Smaller in execution||10|
|Auric Balloon||Crafted||You're lucky I didn't make you get every other balloon for this.||60|
|Bloodworm Scarf||Bought from the Sea King post-The Old Duke||That bloody creature is trying to burrow into your neck!||11|
|Bundle of Water Balloons||Crafted||The Party Girl can tie this for youHow did none of them pop down there?||10|
|Budget Desert Medallion||Dropped by Desert Scourge - ( 20%/30% )||Because the other one is too cursed to wear||10|
|Cuboidal Balloon||Dropped by Box Jellyfish - 5%||The Party Girl can tie this for youFeeling square||1|
|Cosmic Worm Scarf||Dropped by The Devourer of Gods - ( 20%/30% )||Spacetime Fashion!||1|
|Eidolist Cape||Dropped by Eidolists - 10%||Whispers of the deep can be heard through the weavings of this eldritch fabric...||1|
|Exodium Orbitor||Unobtainable||A world revolving||10|
|Foil Atlantis||Dropped by Leviathan and Anahita - ( 20%/30% )||A miniature, inflatable replica of the magical halberd||2|
|Foil Spoon||Dropped by Brimstone Elemental - ( 3.5%/5% )||spoon||2|
|Mirage Balloon||Dropped by Mirage Jellies - 5%||The Party Girl can tie this for youKeep away from sharp objects!||1|
|Permafrost's Scarf||Dropped by The Archmage or sold by the Clothier while he is present.||Stay Frosty||3|
|Profaned Balloon||Dropped by Profaned Energies - 10%||Patronage for Providence!||3|
|Puffer Balloon||Dropped by Chaotic Puffers - 5%||The Party Girl can tie this for youMay go off any minute now...||1|
|Shuttle Balloon||Dropped by Shockstorm Shuttles - 10%||Marketable Martian||2|
|Signus' Abyssal Cloak||Crafted||Hidden by night||5|
|Signus Cape||Dropped by Signus, Envoy of the Devourer - 20%||Mask yourself in the shadows||1|
|Signus Emblem||Dropped by Signus, Envoy of the Devourer - 20%||Contains some abyssal energy||15|
|Skull Balloon||Dropped by Ravager - ( 20%/30% )||Looks like there's still a brain inside this one.||2|
|Storm Bandanna||Dropped by Storm Weaver - 10%||Electrifying Fashion!||1|
|Tower Shield of the Elemental||Dropped by Earth Elementals - 10%||Looks to be a sturdy, but is actually made of soft, useless stone!||1|
|Trilobuckler||Dropped by Trilobite - 5%||An ancient shield that's too old to block attacks||5|
|Tyrant's Cape||Crafted||Not the true one, but still regal and elegant||20|
|Unholy Charm||Dropped by Providence, the Profaned Goddess - ( 20%/30% )||A rare treasure gifted from the profaned goddess.||1|
|Raptured Worm Scarf||Dropped by The Devourer of Gods - 7%||So stylish it bends the fabric of reality!||1|
|Universal Worm Scarf||Crafted||Eat it all, without bending reality.||1|
|Yharon's Shackle||Dropped by Jungle Dragon, Yharon - ( 20%/30% )||It barely fits you...||20|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Auric Balloon's tooltip is a reference to how most auric items in Calamity have long crafting trees requiring multiple items of the same type.
- Bloodworm Scarf was inspired by the Bloodied Scarf from Enter the Gungeon.
- Budget Desert Medallion was created due to code limitations on making consumable items also function as equips.
- Exodium Orbitor's tooltip is a reference to the song "The World Revolving" from the game, Deltarune.
- Foil Spoon is a reference to a teaser for an upcoming Brimstone Elemental sprite, in which she is depicted wielding a similar spoon.
- Permafrost's Scarf's tooltip is a reference to the tooltip of a since removed painting known as "Permafrisque".
- Signus' Abyssal Cloak's tooltip is a reference to a song of a similar name from the game, Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment.
- The Raptured Worm Scarf, and by extension, the Universal Worm Scarf have designs based on some concept art for a removed boss known as The Devourer of Universes.