音標：[ dri:m ] 讀音:
過去式:dreamed 完成式:dreamed 名詞複數:dreams 進行式:dreaming
- He wondered if he had been dreaming .
- Why should we dream away another year ?
- My liege, it is an ill time for dreaming .
- During her illness she had feverish dreams .
- You have been dreaming up a romance for me !
- Mayor orden stood, still half dreaming .
- It was as still and steady as dreaming .
- One is always rather fluid in a dream .
- Her life closed in a gentle dream .
- She just sits by the window and dreams away .
- a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe); "I have this pipe dream about being emperor of the universe"
- a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality; "he went about his work as if in a dream"
- a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep; "I had a dream about you last night"
- imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake; "he lives in a dream that has nothing to do with reality"
- a cherished desire; "his ambition is to own his own business"
- someone or something wonderful; "this dessert is a dream"
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
同義詞：daydream, woolgather, stargaze,
- experience while sleeping; "She claims to never dream"; "He dreamt a strange scene"
- dreamとは意味：１dream n. 夢; (將來の)夢; 夢想.【動詞＋】◆achieve a childhood dream 子供時代の夢を実現する◆It was supposed to bring pleasant dreams. そうすると愉快な夢を見ると考えられていた◆chase one's dream 自分の夢を追いかける◆He has long cherished the dream of learn...