An American actress, Susanna Thompson was born on January 27, 1958. She is known for her appearances in several films and television shows. Her professional acting career began during early 90’s and within a short time period began to gain recognition. During her overall career, Susanna has worked in both TV and films, having earned success in both industries. Some of her notable performances can be seen in films like Random Hearts, Little Giants and Dragonfly as well as television shows like Star Trek: Voyager, Once and Again, NCIS, The Book of Daniel, Kings and Arrow. As far as her personal life is concerned, Susanna Thompson has been married to Martin Katz for many years who is a professor at San Diego State University.
Susanna Thompson Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Susanna Thompson
- Nicknames: Susanna
- Date of Birth: January 27, 1958
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Blonde
Susanna Thompson Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Shoe Size
Susanna Thompson Family Details:
- Father: Norman (U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer)
- Mother: Nina (Homemaker)
- Siblings: She has six siblings.
- Spouse Name: Martin Katz (Professor)
- Children Name: Unknown
Susanna Thompson Career Highlights:
- First Film: Slaughter of the Innocents (1993)
- First TV Show: Silk Stalkings (1991)
Susanna Thompson Body Measurements:
The complete actress Susanna Thompson body measurements are listed below such as her height, weight, shoe, dress, bust, waist, hip and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 54 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 119 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-24-34
Susanna Thompson Interesting Facts:
- Susanna Thompson is skilled in Aikido and stage combat.
- She attended in San Diego State University on a Drama Scholarship.
- Prior to gaining success as an actress, she worked as a shoe salesperson and hostess in a restaurant.