Wizardry is a series of computer role-playing games that were popular in the 1980s. First, made for the Apple II, they were later moved to other platforms. The latest game in the series, Wizardry 8, is only for Windows.
David W. Bradley took over the series after the fourth game.
Series[change | change source]
Ultimately the single game became a series:
Main series[change | change source]
- Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (1981)
- Wizardry: Knight of Diamonds - The Second Scenario (1982)
- Wizardry: Legacy of Llylgamyn - The Third Scenario (1983)
- Wizardry: The Return of Werdna - The Fourth Scenario (1986)
- Wizadry V: Heart of the Maelstrom (1988)
- Bane of the Cosmic Forge (1990)
- Crusaders of the Dark Savant (1992) (Remade as Wizardry Gold in 1996)
- Wizardry 8 (2001)
Spin-offs[change | change source]
- Nemesis: The Wizardry Adventure (1998)
- Wizadry Chronicle (2001)
- Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land (2001)
- Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (2011)
- Wizardry Online (2013)
The first and last three games were trilogies (Three parts of one story).