Executive Master of Business Administration [E.M.B.A]
Field of Study:
Offered By: Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business
International Student Tution Fees
|fall||Sep 1, 2021|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Should have an Honours Bachelor Degree.
- Second class standing or higher.
- International students must have a minimum "A" standing (First class).
- A Minimum of 65% in an undergraduate degree and a GPA of 1.1 on a 4.0 scale are required to enroll in the course.
English Language proficiency:
- Applicants from India, China, Vietnam, Philippines, and Pakistan should note that IELTS is the only proficiency score accepted by the Study Direct Stream (SDS) program.
- Meeting the minimum English requirements does not guarantee admission. Students with higher English proficiency scores will receive priority in the admission assessment process.
- Not all students will qualify for EAP-3106 in place of the required IELTS or TOEFL test scores.
Submission of GRE scores is not compulsory for this program, however, it is recommended to submit a minimum 300+ score for a better chance of admission.
- The Executive Master of Business Administration at Smith School of Business, Queen’s University is a 17-month Program.
- This Program ranked 5th among other Canadian Universities in 2020 by QS Ranking.
- This program is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
- The knowledge delivered from world-class faculty and industry experts through a number of teaching methods.
- Graduate equipped with these skills that employers are demanding today: problem-solving, working well with others, being a team member, learning how to lead as well as personal capacity skills like coachability, self-reflection, time management, and prioritization.
- Students will do Team-Based Learning in their entire program which helps them working in teams.
- This program structure is based on Experimental, simulation, case studies.
- 97% of the students got employed within 3 months of graduation.
- The Average Salary of the Graduate after getting placed is 1,10,860 USD
- Cornell-Queen's Executive MBA is the only program of its kind in the world.
- It is made possible through a partnership between two of North America's premier business schools - Canada's Queen's School of Business and the Johnson School of Management at Cornell University in New York.
- Cornell-Queen's Executive MBA will provide students with an international business perspective and the skills to take on the challenges of today's global business environment.
- A Class Size of 82 makes the Students discuss and enrich the knowledge of the subjects taught.
- 43% of Students in this Program are International which makes the program multicultural.
- Companies that hire this Program graduate are Coca-Cola, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Cisco, Walmart,.. etc.
- 72% of Jobs to the students are facilitated by the University.
- 40% of the students are hired by the Financial Services Industry with the Average Salary of 73,964 USD.
- The Careers after Graduation are:
- Accounting Manager.
- Chief Financial Officers.
- Cash Managers.., etc.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||₹6164739 for 17 months|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Sept 1)|
|Offered By||Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- College Transcripts - The marks statement provided by the education board after completion of the previous academic qualifications.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of the experience and skills of the student.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room And Board||₹628425|
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship||₹797254.5||Yes||N/A|
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Mar 15, 2021|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||₹101797.5||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) are required to study in Canada.
- The Student visa is a document that the Canadian government issues that allow foreign nationals to study at institutions in Canada.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days lets the student prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend their stay.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a study permit:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Students need to apply for Work-study for the respective Term:
- Fall and Winter Term – September 14th (Deadline)
- Summer Term – May 31st (Deadline)
- Students are paid 10.5 USD Per Hour during the Work-Study Program.
- Students need to pay an Entitlement fee of 1,125 USD Per Term While Applying.
Career and Placement after Course
Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers