myProvidence was created to help you manage your health and your medical care online. Go to myProvidence to register or log in for secure online services, including:
Providence Health Plans’ member services
- Create and view your personal health record.
- Review your benefit summary & member handbook.
- View your Providence Health Plan claims information.
- Estimate your cost of care for common treatments.
- Take a health risk assessment.
myProvidence online services are available to most Providence Health Plans’ members. Specific services may vary depending on your plan.
Providence hospital services
- Pre-register for a surgical or maternity visit at a Providence Oregon hospital.
Online pre-registration is available to anyone registered for care at a Providence hospital in Oregon.
Paper medical records
Providence Health & Services provides access to medical records from our hospitals and other medical facilities in Oregon to patients and their authorized representatives. Get instructions for accessing your paper medical records from Providence.
MyChart - your online health record
MyChart is a free service that gives you online access to your health record. Whether you're at work, on the road or at home, you can view test results, messages from your doctor and your medical information. You can even schedule your next appointment online.
MyChart offers you the ability to:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive test results.
- Review health education topics and after-visit summaries from your care team.
- Send messages to your care team. Request renewals for your prescription medications.
- Schedule your next primary care appointment.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Link your family members' accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
MyChart is currently only available at participating clinics. It will be available to most Providence Medical Group patients this year. MyChart is offered to patients 18 years of age or older, who have an established relationship with their Providence Medical Group primary care physician. If you are a patient at a participating clinic, your care team will invite you to sign up for MyChart during an upcoming visit.
If you are already registered for MyChart, log on to your account: