Plenty of Fish is one of the best online dating websites that helps connect people and ensure that they find their perfect match from the online dating site. It has over millions of users who have plenty of fish sign up account.
Meanwhile, most persons want to look out for a new dating site, or dissatisfied with plenty of fish or have found their perfect match. These are the various reasons why so many want to delete POF account.
You might have been wondering how you are going to go about deleting the plenty of fish account without having to assume much stress. The steps are very easy and simple. we are here to help you delete the plenty of fish account.
However, notwithstanding that you want to unsubscribe/deactivate POF account, it is in your best interest that you should also consider temporary deactivating Plenty of Fish account(POF). It might be of great assistance to you.
Why we recommend that you temporary deactivate POF account is that all your data will not be deleted totally. Your POF account is only suspended for a while pending on when you want to reactivate your POF account.
Meanwhile, if you are really bent on doing away with your plenty of fish account totally, then you will have to follow the steps below to delete POF Account permanently
How To Delete Plenty Of Fish(POF) Account Permanently
- Locate Plenty of fish homepage using any of your browsers of your choice
- Enter your plenty of fish login details which includes your email/username and your password
- Click on the check mail button after entering plenty of fish sign in details
- Click on the help button at the top menu
- Then from the drop-down menu options, you will have to choose delete account. This delete account is the how do I delete my account
- This action takes you to the page where you will delete the plenty of fish account. Meanwhile, you can access the page directly using this link to deactivate POF account. Mind you, if you follow the link without logging your plenty of fish account, you will be required to enter your plenty of fish login details
- Thereafter, you will have to re-enter your login details again. Plenty of Fish really don’t want you to go, so the really want to ensure that you want to delete plenty of fish account permanently
- Enter the login details and also reasons for leaving POF account and if you are going to recommend the online dating site to anyone
- There is also a warning from this page that if you delete POF account, you will not reactivate it again
When you have entered the information, scroll down and click on the quit/give up/delete account button
Many at times, people delete plenty of fish account because they found their perfect match. if you still want to sign up plenty of fish account, you can do so with this article on that.