Plenty of Fish Review (POF.com)
POF got its start in 2003 (as Plenty of Fish) and is now one of the world's largest free dating services with more than 150,000,000 members. POF.com gets about 2.4 billion page views every month, and every day on average 4 million members logging in resulting in about 10 million conversations. If you are new to POF, you are not alone, about 70,0000 new users sign up every day. POF also usually has from 450,000 (during a weekday afternoon) to 1.5 million users (during the evening on Sunday) online at any one time. With these types of numbers, members are guaranteed to meet a variety of singles on the service actively looking for friendship, casual dating, and serious relationships.
Don’t let the nonexistent price tag fool you – POF is a fully functional service with every feature you would expect from a dating site and dating app (plus a few fun bonuses). It starts out with basic profile information about you and what you are looking for. Initial signup questions cover children, marital status, interests, smoking and drinking habits, religion, occupation, income, family situation, relationship history, and more. Users then personalize their profiles with a headline, an essay description, and a list of interests. An optional essay on conversation starters is also available.
Most members will be interested in searching and POF allows you to do that easily on their app and website once you have finished setting up your profile. Just tap on the search button and your results are brought up right away using your default Dating Preferences that you entered when you created your profile. You can further refine your search filters easily enough by modifying the location you want to view and by the different sections of the profile including Bio, Background, and Lifestyle attributes. Almost all of the profile attributes can be used as filters, which is a lot and means you can really refine your search results. Once you start looking through your search results you can Like the profiles that you find interesting and message them as well.
Another fun way to find local members is to use "Meet Me". This is a matching type game that not only uses your Dating Preferences but other important criteria to show you potentially ideal matches one at a time. For ever person you meet you can either Pass (or swipe left), Like (or swipe right), or Like+ them. If you both end up liking each other that is considered a Mutual Match. You will both be notified of such a match and can then start to message each other.
Members who use one of the POF apps get a unique feature called Live. This is where members can live stream video of themselves and other members can watch and interact with them by chatting and sending them hearts and virtual gifts. You can find live streamers by popularity, those who are near by, and other common filters. In Live, POF also has a matching game called NextDate. This is a type of virtual speed dating where you get 90 seconds to ask prompted questions of your date. If you both like what you see and hear you will be matched and allow to continue to do private video chatting. If things are not working out, you can tap the Next button to move on to the next date in the queue.
A free membership allows for full access to the site and apps, including Searching, Likes, Live Streaming (including NextDate), and communication with other members, but paying has its perks. Members who upgrade will appear higher in search results, have access to users who have Liked them in Meet Me, the ability to see if sent messages were read, the ability to see who viewed your profile, and online ad removal. Depending on the length of your term, upgrading your membership can cost as low as $6.99 a month.
POF also allows free and upgraded members to buy Tokens. Tokens can be used to Boost your profile to the top of all lists (Search, Meet Me, etc...), a Super Like (Like+) used in Meet Me, and the ability to send a priority message.
Whatever POF is doing, they’re doing it right. Dating Sites Reviews users have voted it their favorite free dating service many times, and it’s been ranked over the years #1 or #2 in the UK, Canada, and the United States.
Positives of Plenty of Fish
These are the best parts of Plenty of Fish.
- Most features are free including creating a profile, searching, and communicating (read and send messages). If you choose, you can spend money on Tokens or a membership upgrade (see costs section below for more details)
- The largest free online dating service
- All search filters (except username) are included with the free account
- Able to specify what type of members can contact you (this includes age range, location, etc...)
- Profiles are detailed. When you register you are required to input all of your profile information first before you can start using the service
- Members can broadcast Live video streams
- NextDate virtual speed dating and Blind Date via live video
- POF has 2 Factor authentication using your mobile phone number to ensure members are not fakes
Negatives of Plenty of Fish
These are the parts of Plenty of Fish which needs improvement.
- Some features require a paid upgrade subscription. This includes seeing when the user was last online, who has liked you, and seeing the complete list of who has viewed your profile
- Emails from customer support can take a while. There is no phone support
- No profile videos
- The search tool does not remember your settings if you close the app or website
- On the website they have a large amount of advertising - found in menus, personal messages and other areas of the site
- Lacking a photo verification tool that is popular with other dating services to ensure the person is as they appear to be
Editors Bottom Line
What should you take away from this review of Plenty of Fish? Our expert explains:
"Plenty of Fish" is an extremely popular free dating service that has been online for almost 20 years. They have succeeded in becoming a dating service for all singles by not only offering many search tools but constantly innovating and adding new features as well.
We give Plenty of Fish, a 4.75 out of 5 Stars!!! 😍
A list of up to the last 5 awards for the Current year and/or Past that Plenty of Fish has been the recipient of, in the Dating Sites Reviews Choice awards.
Note: See this page for a full list of past awards
At a Glance
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, International
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Member Numbers:
- Cost per Month:
- Free to $6.99 / month
- Membership Types:
- Free - Basic + Contact
Average User Reviews & Ratings
Plenty of Fish Profiles & Sign Up Process
The Plenty of Fish dating service can be accessed from their website at POF.com, or on a phone using their Android or iOS dating apps. POF is one of the few dating services who do not ask if you want to connect your account to a social networking service like Facebook. They also ask for all of your profile information up front during sign up (most is mandatory). A lot of services tend to only ask the basic profile information and then allow the user to start using the service (meaning a lot of the profiles on these services lack substance). When you register for your POF user account, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your Account
- User Information, Gender, Birth Date, Ethnicity
- Location Information including Country, State/Province, City/Postal Code/Zip code (if you use the app POF will ask for access to your location from your phone)
- Account Verification
- Enter your mobile number and then enter a verification code you receive by text from POF
- Dating Preferences
- Your Gender Preference
- What kind of relationship do you want? (Hang Out, Friends, Dating, Long-term)
- I'm looking for Casual dating/No Commitment
- I want to date but nothing serious
- I want a relationship
- I am putting in serious effort to find someone
- I am serious and I want to find someone to marry
- Do you date smokers?
- Do you date others who have kids? (No, Yes, I only date single parents)
- Do you date BBW or a few extra pounds body types? (No, Yes, I only date others with a few extra pounds or BBW)
- About You
- Occupation, Education, Ambition Level, Income (not displayed in profile), Religion, Second Language
- Marital Status (Single, Married, Living Together, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Not Looking)
- Longest Relationship (sliding scale from under 1 year to over 10 years)
- Eye Color, Hair Color
- What personality best describes you? (pick from a list of many personality types including Adventurer, Animal Lover, Romantic, etc...))
- Alcohol Consumption, Smoker, Drug Use, Vehicle Ownership, Do you have pets?
- Parent's Marital Status, Sibling Count, Your Birth Order
- Your Story
- Headline (write a short sentence about yourself, or ask a question, or just have fun)
- Description - What's the most important thing that people should know about you? (write about your goals, hobbies, or a favorite memory)
- Conversation Starters - Tell us your favorite topics for conversation (give members a heads up on what topics you like to talk about)
- Interests - List your interests and hobbies (add as many as you need as they are important for matching)
- My Images
- Can add 8 pictures to the profile, or 16 with an upgraded account
- Photos can be downloaded from your device or Facebook
- Photos can be cropped or rotated in app
- All photos uploaded to POF are moderated
- The Plenty of Fish Pledge
- When using POF you need to agree/pledge to be yourself and respect others (Be Real, Be Kind, Be Respectful, Be Safe, Have Fun)
- Your Account
For those profile attributes which are important to customers interested in free dating services like POF we have included the select-able options to show the type of members you will be able to find on this dating service and what is easily searchable. POF tends to attract those singles who are 30 years and older, who have a decent job or are retired, and who may be a single parent.
Your profile and photos will be reviewed by a moderator before being displayed on the site. You can change your birth date and gender within two weeks of signing up; after two weeks it is assumed to be correct and can't be changed. This prevents people from trying to trick the matching system to give them different results since members can control the age range of those who can contact them.
When you edit your profile, you can also hide your profile from others preventing it from showing up anywhere on the site or app. You can also adjust your Mail Settings at this point. This includes settings for different POF features including sending you emails about Weekly Matches, or when Someone has said yes to you in MeetMe. Other mail settings relate to the type of members who are allowed to send you messages through the POF service. See the Communication section below for more on what these settings are. Under the Mail Settings you also can disable your own profile views from being tracked along with a list of the users you have blocked (you can also unblock users from this page).
POF Account Verification
To protect users accounts from unauthorized access and to help prevent scammers from joining the POF dating service all members must verify their account by providing their mobile phone number after logging into the service. POf will send the member a text with a secret code that they can then enter on the verification page. This verification process for the account is only required to be done once per device (as long as the device supports cookies) which accesses POF. For example, if you use your laptop to access POF.com and your mobile phone, you will have to do the verification process on each device.
Members who don't have a mobile phone that can receive SMS text messages are required to contact POF customer service to verify their account a different way.
For more information please see this article about the POF verification process.
Relationship Types Allowed
Your Relationship Status
- In a Relationship
- Not Looking
Relationships You can Find
Plenty of Fish Costs
POF offers a free membership which includes communication and a paid upgrade option. Upgrading your membership triples the number views of your profile and more than doubles your chances of meeting someone special.
- Prices last confirmed July 30, 2020. Please check Plenty of Fish for most recent pricing. All prices in USD unless specified otherwise. Prices may differ based on location, time of purchase, or access point (this can include device used and/or if accessed from a website or app)
- Free Membership
- Create a profile and upload photos (8 max)
- Search for members using most of the search tools including those Online and Nearby
- View member profiles and photos
- Read, and reply to any message (send up to 25 messages every 24 hours)
- Send a message to any user as long as you meet their mailing criteria
- Use Meet Me to view matches and Like, Maybe (this option website only), or Pass to wanting to meet them
- Like a user and view your list of Liked users and Mutual Matches
- See users who have viewed your profile (the last 3 only) and see what profiles you have viewed before
- View your "My Matches" and "Recommended" profiles
- Costs: Free
- Upgraded Membership
- Everything from a Free Membership
- No ads
- Listed before free members in the Meet Me feature
- See the users who have Liked your profile (from Meet Me and seeing your profile elsewhere)
- See all users who have viewed your profile
- View extended profiles (includes some of your Dating Preferences as well)
- See when someone was last online
- View Interactions - See all your POF history with another user right on their profile
- Search for members by username
- See who the new members are in your area (called First Look). These users reply more than others
- Find out if your emails were read (read receipt)
- Upload 16 images for your profile
- Change your username
- 1 month for $19.99
- 3 months for $38.70 ($12.90 per month)
- 4 months for $51.00 ($12.75 per month)
- 8 months for $79.92 ($9.99 per month) - Save $74.88
- 12 months for $83.88 ($6.99 per month) - Save $156
- POF.com accepts Credit Cards and PayPal. For the Plenty of Fish dating apps Apple Pay or Google Play is used
- Subscription costs appear to be cheaper on the website than through the dating apps
- Subscriptions will automatically renew for the same price and package length until canceled
POF also uses a virtual currency called Tokens. Tokens can be purchased separately and then used for a number of premium features.
- Use Tokens for:
- Profile is highlighted in search and you are labeled as "Today's Catch" in Meet Me for 30 minutes
- When your profile is highlighted, you will see an orange bar on your profile page. As your highlight time runs out, the orange bar will shrink
- Costs 1 Token
- Send a Super Like (Like+) in Meet Me. This tells the other person that you are really into them and gives you a 56.3% better chance of getting a mutual match
- Costs 1 Token
- Send a Priority Message
- When you send a priority message, you go to the top of a user’s inbox
- Your message will stay at the top of their inbox for 29 days, or until the message is read
- Costs 1 Token
- Cost (USD)
- 10 for $16.90 ($1.69 per Token)
- 5 for $8.95 ($1.79 per Token)
- 1 for $1.99
- Unused Tokens expire after 6 months
- Use Tokens for:
Finally, if you are using the Live! feature for video streaming and want to send virtual gifts you then will need to purchase Live Credits. Any virtual gift you send in Live earns the member Diamonds (which motivates them to continue broadcasting). These Diamonds can be traded in (via the App) for cash rewards (or Live credits). At the moment it is unclear how much diamonds are worth but if you look at The Meet Group's other dating properties which uses the Live technology you will need about 40,000 diamonds to earn $100 USD.
- Live Credits
- Use Credits for:
- Sending Virtual Gifts to live video streamers to show your appreciation
- Streamers receive the gift (which is an image) along with Diamonds (which they then can trade in for cash rewards)
- Virtual Gifts range in price of 5 to 50,000 credits
- Cost (USD)
- 5,000 Credits for $6.49
- 20,000 Credits for $12.99 (100% extra)
- 50,000 Credits for $26.99 (150% extra)
- 150,000 Credits for $66.99 (173% extra)
- 400,000 Credits for $134.99 (264% extra)
- 800,000 Credits for $269.99 (256% extra)
- Use Credits for:
Plenty of Fish Viewing & Communication Features
Plenty of Fish offers a vast number of tools to view and communicate with other members. Almost all tools (except Live! which is app only) are available both from the POF.com website and on the POF apps. The layout is different between the app and the website, so most tools may not be found in the same location.
Most of these features can be found when viewing a user's profile directly or within the Meet Me, Search and Match results.
- POF App Dashboard
- Defaults to the Meet Me section
- The main app toolbar is located on the bottom and includes buttons for Meet Me, Search, Live!, and Messages
- The top bar contains a profile icon that allows you to view and edit your own profile along with a "..." menu to access other Account Settings. A star icon is also displayed which is where you can buy more POF Tokens
- POF.com Website Homepage
- Your member homepage defaults to Online members
- The top menu bar of the website allows you to access your Inbox, Notifications, My Profile, and your Tokens and Membership details
- The secondary menu bar just below includes the following menu items: Online, Meet Me, Search, Matches, Will Respond, My Likes, New Members, My City, Viewed Me
- Allows you to view all public profile information about the member (only paid members can see the extended profile)
- Extend profile includes:
- Number of siblings you have and birth order
- Some dating preferences including If you date smokers, and If you date someone with kids
- Any interests you share with the member you are viewing will be highlighted
- View any photos they have posted
- Direct way to send them a message and/or Like their profile
- View Our Interaction
- Allows you to see all your POF history with another user, including whether you have messaged them before, or if they have viewed your profile
- Requires upgraded membership
- Report and block user from your searches, matches and communication
- Inbox / Messages
- Send, receive, and reply to messages from other POF members
- Messages are organized into conversations for each member that you have communicated with. Tapping on the conversation will display all the messages from and to that member
- Messages can include emojis, stickers, and GIFs
- To view the status of a sent message (if it has been read or deleted) you must be an upgraded user
- From the Mail Settings when you edit your Profile you can limit the type of users who can send you first contact messages by:
- Gender, Age Range, Country, Distance to You, Upgraded User, Users with Images, and size of message (min number of characters in message)
- Live! (app only)
- Tap the "Live!" button in the POF app dashboard to visit a unique community of Streamers. You can watch video streams with others, start your own public live video stream, or do a private one on one video chat
- Live is made up of POF and Meet Me members
- You can post public messages on a stream to any member, but private messages are just between Plenty of Fish members (and will appear in your POF Inbox)
- Once you are in the Live section you will be presented with a list of members who are currently broadcasting
- You can filter and sort this list of streamers by Trending, Nearby, Date, New, Favorites, and Leaderboards
- Tap the "Go Live!" icon at any point to start livestreaming
- When streaming you can tap the eye icon to see a list of everyone who is watching. You can also view their profiles, add them to your Favorites, and see how many Hearts you have received
- For those watching broadcasts
- Tap the Star icon to favorite the Streamer
- You can send one or more Hearts to Streamers to indicate that you like what they are currently doing
- You can also send a Virtual Gift to a Streamer. This acts as a tip for them and gives them Diamonds. Virtual Gifts cost Live Credits to send and vary in cost
- Receiving gifts allows Streamers to gain more exposure and, in turn, sending a gift will help get you noticed by them
- You can also send chat messages to the user while they are streaming. These text messages are displayed on the same screen as the video and is viewed by all
- Tap the "Go Live!" icon at any point to start livestreaming
- Live! Favorites
- Are only available in Live and is not part of the rest of the dating app
- Anyone you have added as a favorite will appear under your Favorites tab when they are streaming
- You can view your full Favorite list in the You! section
- An interactive dating game which is like virtual speed dating
- To play NextDate, visit Live and tap the Heart icon in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen (or click on the Date tab at the top). Streamers can use this tab to find nearby and trending users playing the game, and to filter their options by age, gender, and location
- A streamer has 90 seconds to ask questions before either taping Match or the Next button, which will end the current pairing (or Date) and skips to the next contestant in the queue
- You can ask prompted questions (100's to choose from) to potential matches in order to decide who you’d like to get to know better via private video chat
- When a match happens the 1-on-1 video chat will be unlocked for you and your date
- You can find all your matches in the "My Date" section in Live but they will only remain visible for a limited time
- Blind Date
- Part of NextDate. Allows members to go on a virtual date where the participant's video becomes increasingly less blurred and is revealed when the time runs out
- Those members who want to play are highlighted in blue and tagged "BlindDate"
- Dates are viewable by other members who can also send text comments for all to see
- Blocking and Reporting
- Tap the exclamation point triangle icon in the top right corner of any broadcast to report a broadcaster
- To report or block someone who is chatting, tap their mini profile photo to bring up their profile summary and the options list
- Reporting someone will notify the POF Member Services Team who will quickly review the content of the stream or chat and take any necessary actions if the user is not following the broadcast guidelines
- Blocking someone prevents them from being able to find you and communicate with you on Live!
- Blocks can be removed. You can find your Blocked Users List in the You! section
- For more info see: Plenty of Fish Adds Livestream Feature
- Likes are similar to favorites except the other member can see who has liked them (only upgraded members)
- You can Like any profile you see by tapping or clicking on the heart button (or green check mark button on the website)
- You can view lists of members you have liked, those that have liked you, and Mutual Likes (your Matches)
- Viewed Me
- View a list of users who have viewed your profile
- View a list of users who you have viewed
Searching and Matching
Plenty of Fish contains an in-depth search tool found both on the website and app. The service also has a decent automated matching system for those who are interested in meeting people based on compatibility. POF use to have a much more detailed "Ultra Match" automated matching system and several different personality tests but those were removed in a past update to help streamline the service and to enable POF to concentrate on the most member used features.
POF is all about searching and probably has one of the most detailed search feature of any dating service we have come across (includes the app and desktop). Clicking on the "Search" menu (or Search icon on the app) will return your default search results based on your Dating Preferences. On the app, the starting Search page acts as the main POF Dashboard and includes not only a summary list of your search results but also summaries of who is on Live, who has Viewed your profile, those members Nearby, your Matches, and the profiles you have Liked. Tapping on a profile will take you to the full profile view. In the app you can also view the full lists of all summaries by tapping the "View All" button. The Search has a "Refine Search" button on the app which will take you to a new screen so you can update your search filters. On the website these filters are located on the same screen as the results in the right column. The search filters are organized by Location, Bio, Background, and Lifestyle. This corresponds to how a profile is organized and allows you to search on almost all parts of the profile displaying searches that can be as broad or as refined as you wish.
- Search Filters
- Filter & Sort
- Seeking a, Age Range, Intent, Sort By (Last Online, Newest Member)
- Country, State, City or Postal / Zip Code, Within a certain distance (from 5 to 200 km or 2 to 125 miles)
- By Bio
- Height Range, Ethnicity, Body Type, Eye Color, Hair Color
- By Background
- Religion, Education, Income, Marital Status, Longest Relationship
- By Lifestyle
- Smoker?, Does drugs?, Drinks?, Has Kids?, Wants Kid
- Filter & Sort
The results on the website are organized in a gallery type format while on the app they are listed one after the other. Each result shows the main profile photo, the Username, Age, Location, and what type of relationship the person wants. You can view the full profile, Like, and/or message the profile directly from the results.
The search tool is available to both free and upgraded members except for Username search which is only available after you upgrade. On the website, other Search pages are accessible from the top menu bar including those that show Online members, New Members (or First Look on the app), Recommendations (app only), and My City (or Nearby on the app). The app has the same Search pages but they can be accessed either from the main Search Dashboard as mentioned above or from the Search Results page itself.
- Shows the number of users who are logged into POF local to your location
- Sorted by distance to you. On the app this feature uses your phone's GPS location and is called Nearby
- New Members / First Look
- The latest sign ups matching your search criteria within 50 miles of your Zip Code
- Can refine search by altering the age range
- Will Respond
- For the website only
- Returns a list of users who will most likely respond to a message from you if you view their profile
- The average user from this search last logged in about 20 hours ago and are expected to be online again in the next 3 hours
- My City / Nearby
- Allows you to search for users in your city who log in at least once per day. The average user displayed by this search actually logs in 3 times a day
- On your phone if you give permission your GPS is used to figure out your general location. On the website the Zip Code or Postal Code you have setup is used
- Can refine search by altering the age range and specifying: All Users, Users I have Contacted, or Users I have not Contacted
- For the website only
- Found by clicking/tapping on an interest listed in a member's profile
- Can refine search by altering the search attributes for your location, age range, interests, gender, and relationship type seeking
Plenty of Fish has a couple of options for users who want a more automated matching approach to dating. "Meet Me" is their most popular option and is similar to how Tinder matching works. "Matches" is the second matching option.
- Meet Me
- Tell users if you want to meet them or not by viewing individual photos of members local to you
- Which members are displayed to you is influenced by their location, age, your search options, and whether or not they are a paid member
- Swipe left or right on the app or use the buttons to indicate "No", "Maybe" (website only for this selection), "Like", and "Like+"
- Like+ (or Super Like) requires a Token to use
- In the app you also have the option to "Boost Me" by tapping the yellow lightning button. This feature costs a token. Doing this will show your profile before others in Meet Me for 30 minutes
- The "Likes You" section shows a list of users who have said "Maybe", "Like", or "Like+" but you have yet either Liked or passed on (which is a No). Requires an upgraded membership to view
- The "My Likes" section shows your list of users you would like to meet, but they have yet to either Liked or pass on your profile
- "It's Mutual" section shows you a list of users who have liked you and you have liked back. This is considered a match and is an ideal time to message the person to find out more about them
- The "Notification Center" found in the top bar of the app and website will show any recent Mutual Meet Me matches
- My Matches
- On the website and app lists matches based on a number of factors including location, relationship type, and matching interests
- On the website Matches are listed in gallery format. Only the image of the member and the number of interests matched is shown
- Clicking/tapping on the image takes you to their profile
Live! with NextDate
Available only on the POF app, Live! is a livestreaming feature that allows you to view other members who are broadcasting live video (you can stream yourself as well if you like). Whether you are viewing a broadcast or are doing the streaming you are able to favorite people that spark your interest. As you build connections you can send virtual gifts and chat with members during their streams to further standout (see tools above for more info).
NextDate is part of Live and is virtual speed dating. From the Date tab, tapping the heart icon at the bottom of the screen starts NextDate. Every 90 seconds you will be connected with a Date through a 2-way live video stream. Each of you can ask prompted questions to your date. If you both tap Match by the end of the speed date, you will then be able to do a private 1-on-1 stream. Your date will also be added to the "My Dates" section. If things are not going well, you can end your speed date early by just tapping on the Next button.
Within NextDate you also now can go on Blind Dates. The singles who wish to do a Blind Date are found in the "My Dates" section and are highlighted in blue. Blind Dates work similar to the regular NextDate dates except the participants video stars off blurred and slowly over the date becomes less blurred. When the time runs out the video is completely clear revealing who you were on a date with.
Other Plenty of Fish Information
POF was originally called "Plenty of Fish" and used the domain plentyoffish.com (instead of pof.com now). The company is based in Canada and was found by Markus Frind in 2003. He sold the company to Match Group late in 2015 for $575 million USD.
The POF dating apps (iOS and Android) received a major update in the summer of 2017 which included a number of new features and a redesigned interface (see Story). In 2019 POF updated their branding with a new color scheme and retooled the user interface for their apps. Then in 2020 POF introduced Live streaming (from Meet Me) and further refined their app and website by adding Likes and removing a number of features including Favorites, Ultra match, and their Relationship and Personality tests. A lot of these changes affected the website which now matches the apps for the most part in functionality.
Related Posts & Pages
- Plenty of Fish Review (POF.com)
- The Meet Group Exceeds Profit an...
- Plenty of Fish Information, Stat...
- Match Group Exceeds Revenue Expe...
- Plenty of Fish Adds a New Blind ...
- POF Notifications of Messages th...
- App Industry Led by Tinder Tops ...
- Plenty of Fish Traffic Estimates
- A Look at POF’s Recent Updates f...
- New Plenty of Fish Initiatives U...
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our information at DatingSitesReviews.com we shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy. There is a possibility that the information provided here is outdated or wrong, please check with the service directly for the most recent information. As always you should read your terms of service before purchasing a product and/or signing up to any online service. DatingSitesReviews.com may receive a portion of revenue if you click a link in this page and buy a product or service. Editorial opinions expressed in our official reviews are our own and are not provided or approved by advertisers.
DatingSitesReviews.com is a resource for online dating which includes reviews for related apps and sites. We provide this service for free and instead choose to generate the income for the business from advertising and affiliate programs. We may receive advertising compensation from the sites listed on this page if you click a link and buy a product or service.