Whether your relationship is getting serious or you need a short leave of absence, you can hide your profile as long as you want. A hidden profile won’t show up in Meet Me, and you won’t be matched with other members. You will be almost invisible. Any member that you have already interacted with or who you interact with while invisible will still be able to see your profile, and you can still be found in a username search.
On the web at POF.com:
- Go to your profile and select My Profile.
- Find the Hide Profile option and select it.
On the Plenty of Fish iOS and Android apps:
- Go to your profile, and then to Edit
- Scroll to the bottom to find the Profile Visibility section
- Tap the toggle beside Hide My Profile to hide or unhide your profile
Ready to be fully visible on Plenty of Fish again? Repeat the same steps above to unhide your profile.