So much has changed at ONT but your health & safety has always been and still remains our top priority.
As your gateway to & from Southern California and your airport of choice, we strongly urge you to practice our new guidelines for the cleanliness of your journey and others.
ONTo What Matters Most.
Find info on our Coronavirus efforts
- COVID-19 Testing Site open daily in Parking Lot F (2020–2062 E Airport Dr. Ontario, CA 91761)
- 52 Cleaning Staff are keeping ONT healthy with increased disinfectant frequency and intensity across all Airport buildings, vehicles, and more
- Globally recognized and accredited for passenger health & safety by Airports Council International
- 4 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) vending machines have been placed pre and post-security
- 45 hand sanitizer stations are located on the secure and non-secure levels of the airport
- UV-sterilization technology has been installed on escalator rails for frequent cleaning
- 200 TSA screening trays are sanitized daily and have powerful antimicrobial technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the bins and passenger belongings
- 93 Plexiglass partitions have been installed at airline ticket counters, information desks, shops, and restaurants
- 300+ Floor decals have been placed throughout the airport, especially in crowded areas like baggage claim and security checkpoints, to indicate six feet for social distancing
- 2070 Passenger seats are sanitized daily and some airlines have blocked seating in their gate areas to allow space for social distancing
- 50% reduced capacity has been implemented in restaurants and seating has been removed to help with social distancing