英雄聯盟>星朵拉、塔隆多人語音翻譯 - Ericaa13367的創作 - 巴哈姆特

創作內容

3 GP

英雄聯盟>星朵拉、塔隆多人語音翻譯

作者:火靈老師│2013-10-11 20:46:53│巴幣:6│人氣:5318
Syndrathe Dark Sovereign星朵拉
Upon selection
選角
  • "So much untapped power!"未開發的力量還真不少!
  • Movement移動
  • "A whole world to toy with."整個世界不過是我的玩物
  • "More! I can be so much more!"更強!我能夠更強!
  • "My potential is limitless."無限的潛力
  • "This power is mine to command."這股力量遵守我的命令
  • "Let them try to stop me."就讓人們試著阻止我吧
  • "By force of will."憑藉著意志之力
  • "I am in control."一切皆在我的掌握中
  • "People fear what they cannot understand."人們畏懼他們所無法理解的事物
  • "Easily."輕而易舉

  • Attacking
  • 攻擊
  • "Jealous fools."
  • 一堆眼紅的笨蛋 (參考背景故事)
  • "I will not be restrained."
  • 我不會再被限制住了 (參考背景故事)
  • "Imprisoned no longer."
  • 不再被囚禁 (背景)
  • "They are nothing to me."
  • 對我而言,對方不值一提
  • "This is what I live for."
  • 這就是我活下去的目的
  • "Run, playthings."
  • 運行吧,玩具 (球球攻擊)
  • "Such power!"
  • 如此力量!
  • "Barriers exist to be broken."
  • 屏障就是要被打破而存在的
  • Joke
  • 笑話
  • Syndra lines up her three floating spheres as stepping stones and climbs.
  • 星朵拉將三個球排成一列並且在上面行走

  • "See? Absolute control."
  • 瞧?絕對的掌控
  • "And they said I lacked balance. Ha!"
  • 而人們說我缺乏平衡感.哈!
  • Taunt嘲諷
  • Syndra throws her three floating spheres to the ground with force.
  • 星朵拉使用原力將三個球丟在地上
  • "Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime."
  • 強大的力量可真好玩!你應該找個時間來嘗試一下
  • "A legion couldn't stop me. What chance do you have?"
  • 一個軍團都無法阻止我了,你認為你有機會打敗我嗎?
  • q到5級時

  • "Power without limit."

    無窮無際的力量

  • "Barriers exist to be broken."
    屏障是要被打破而存在

  • w到5級時

  • "I love to watch them fly."
    我喜歡看他們飛起來的樣子

  • "I will not hold back."'
    我不會再回頭了(背景故事)


  • e到5級時

  • "I am untouchable."
    你們是惹不起我

  • "They won't even come close."
    他們想靠近我都不能



Talon the Blade's Shadow 塔隆

Upon selection 選人
  • "Live and die by the blade." 生死與刃相隨
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "There's nowhere to hide." 你將無處躲藏
  • "Let's finish this quickly." 讓我們快點結束這一切
  • "On the razor's edge." 在利刀邊上(在剃刀邊上)
  • "Don't cross me." 別妨礙我
  • "They won't survive." 他們活不成的
  • "Your allegiances mean nothing to me." 你的忠貞對我無用
  • "Only fools pledge life to honor." 只有傻子以生命許諾榮耀
  • "I never compromise." 我絕不妥協
  • "Another body for the gutter." 下水溝又要多一具屍體了
  • "Enjoy the taste of steel." 享受鋼鐵的滋味吧
  • "Pathetic!" 可悲!
  • "Their bones will whet my blade." 我將以他們的骨頭磨利我的刀刃
  • "This blade's my favorite." 這把刀是我的最愛
  • "This is no challenge." 一點都挑戰性都沒有
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "Have you anything to offer but weakness?!" 你除了嫩還有什麼能耐嗎?
  • "Eventually... my blades will find their way into your heart." 我的刀終將找到通往你心的道路
Joke 玩笑
  • "Ugh, I've lost another blade. I wonder who it's in this time?" 啊,我又丟了另一把刀,我在想這次插到誰那去了?
  • "The worst part about losing a blade is trying to trace back all my stabbings." 丟了一把刀最麻煩的部分是又要去找我插到誰那去了




Taric the Gem Knight 塔里克

Upon selection 選人
  • "More than precious stones, I bring you an ancient power." 比起寶石,我還會給你帶來上古的力量。
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "Emerald for insight." 祖母綠象徵著洞察。
  • “For a good time, call Amber” 要象徵美好時光,請找琥珀。
  • "From coal to diamonds." 璀璨鑽石,始於煤炭!
  • "Functional and stylish." 既時髦又實用。
  • "Gems hold their edge." 寶石們顯露著它們的鋒芒。
  • "I will weep for you." 我會悼念你的。
  • “I think I'll let you suffer for a while!” 我想我會讓你難受一陣子的!
  • "Magic has ruined this land." 魔法,已經毀了這塊大陸。
  • “My resonance joins Runeterra” 這是……大地的迴響……
  • "Opal for harmony." 貓眼石象徵著和諧。
  • "Ruby for vigor." 紅寶石象徵著活力。
  • "Sapphire for divinity." 藍寶石象徵著神威
  • "With clarity." 清楚明瞭。
  • "You shall be crushed." 你將被碾碎!
  • "You face unblemished power." 你所面對的,是純淨無暇的力量!
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed." 你們只是玻璃製品,一碰就碎。
Joke 玩笑
  • "Gems? Gems are truly outrageous .They are truly, truly, truly outrageous." 寶石?寶石真的很反常,他們真的真的真的很反常( outrageous不知道該怎麼翻)



Teemo the Swift Scout 提摩

Upon selection 選人
  • "Captain Teemo on duty." 提莫上尉隨時待命!  (Captain是陸軍的上尉 )
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "Hut two three four." 一二三四 (這是美國軍隊在操練時常喊的口令)
  • "I'll scout ahead!" 我會偵察前面
  • "On my way." 在路上。
  • "Swiftly!" 迅速!
  • "That's gotta sting." 這會很刺。
  • "Yes sir!" 是的,長官!
  • "Reporting in." 報告中
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "Never underestimate the power of the Scout's code." 永遠不要低估童子軍密碼力量
Joke 玩笑
  • "Size doesn't mean everything." 尺寸不決定一切(啊,男同胞們……)

Thresh the Chain Warden 瑟雷西
  • Upon selection 選人
  • "What delightful agony we shall inflict."我們一起弄出令人歡愉的痛苦吧
  • Attacking 攻擊
  • "Writhe, like a worm on a hook."  翻滾吧 就像鉤中蟲一般
  • "Nobody escapes." (你)無法逃脫
  • "Death? No... Nothing that simple."死 沒....沒這麼簡單
  • "Come out and play." 出來玩麻
  • "It's over when I say." 我說呀 一切都完結了
  • "Lock 'em up." 鎖住他們
  • "Retching mongrels get the leash." 吃鎖鏈吧,噁心的雜種
  • "Any last words?" 有遺言嗎?
  • "Oh yes! It's about to get much worse." 噢 對了.這還會有更
  • "No one can save them."沒人能拯救他們

  • Movement 移動
  • "Ah, the sweet holds of misery." 呀 超正的磨難之
  • "Relax, just let go." 放鬆點 讓他去吧
  • "Me, mad? Hah, quite likely." 我 ? 哈 有時吧
  • "Hmm, whose mind shall we snap?"恩 那麼我們將要奪去誰的心智呢?
  • "Poor lost souls." 可憐的迷魂
  • "Oh the eternity we shall spend together." 一起虛度永恆吧
  • "Flesh is a prison." 肉體是個囚牢
  • "What is the worth of a soul?" 魂魄有什麼得之處呢?
  • "I am the thing under the bed."我是床下的怪物
  • "Torment comes in so many flavors." 有很多種口味的折磨

  • Joke 笑話
  • "Screaming won't do you any good, but it's music to my ears." 尖叫對你來說不是好處,不過對我的說就是音樂)
  • "There is life. There is death. And then there is me." 這是生 這是死 而那  就是我

  • Taunt 嘲諷
  • "Ever seen your soul? Would you like to?" 你曾見過自己的靈魂嗎  你想不?
  • "You're falling apart... What to do with the pieces?"你被大切八塊了 那如何處理那些碎肉?

  • Upon using Sweep  用e技
  • "Round we go!" 我們圍吧
  • "This way!" 這邊

  • Upon using The Box 用r技
  • "I own you." 你是
  • "My house, my rules." 我的家,我的規條
  • "Closing in..." 靠一點
  • "Nowhere to hide." 無處躲藏

  • Special 特殊語音
  • "Going somewhere?" 去哪裡?
  • "Come back!" 回來呀!

以下當thresh拉到敵方納帝魯斯 語音
  • "Hook, line and sinker!" 鉤 沉子




Tristana the Megling Gunner 崔絲塔娜

Upon selection 選人
  • "I wanna shoot something!" 我好想射點兒什麼!!(你到底想射什麼@A@)
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "Direct hit!" 直接命中
  • “I see... Fireworks!” 我看到了……煙火!
  • "Ka-boom!" 卡崩(SC2的掠奪者!?)
  • "Let's get in range!" 讓我們進入射程吧!
  • "Look at the pretty explosions!" 看這美麗的爆炸!
  • "Ready... aim... fire!" 預備,瞄準,射了!
  • "Wanna see the fireworks?" 想看煙火嗎?

Taunt 嘲諷
  • "Aww, did you fall down and go boom?" 你們跌倒了沒?崩潰了麼?
Joke 玩笑
  • "Is that a rocket in your pocket?" 你口袋裡擺著個火箭嗎?

Udyr  the Animal Spirit 烏迪爾

Upon selection 選人
  • "Our rage is beyond your control!" 我們的怒不是你可以操控的!  (獸王是精神集合體,所以那個our是沒有包括玩家的。也暗示獸王很難用)
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "Our rage is beyond your control!"  我們的怒不是你可以控制的!
  • "Do not deny your instincts, summoner."  別忽略你的直覺,召喚師。
  • "We will not pity the defenseless."    我們不會憐憫手無寸鐵之人。
  • "Our instincts are razor sharp."      我們的本能似尖刀般敏銳。
  • "That is our path."    那就是我們的道。
  • "We will make use of their pelts."   要利用他們的攻擊。
  • "Weapons are for the weak."   武器是弱者用的。
  • "Feral instinct guides our fist."   獸心指引拳腳。
  • "Their death only feeds our rage."  他們的死亡只會燃起我們的怒火。
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "We do not know pity, even for you!" 我們不會憐憫什麼,哪怕是你!
Joke 玩笑
  • "If PETA asks, this fur is fake." 如果愛護動物組織問起,這皮毛是假貨。
法洛士 懲戒之箭 Varus the Arrow of Retribution

  • Uponselection 選人

  • "The guilty will know agony."有罪之人將會嘗到痛苦

  • Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊

  • "No forgiveness."沒有饒恕
  • "They will know regret."她們會感到後悔的
  • "No turning back."沒有回頭路了
  • "Face oblivion."遺忘吧
  • "My arrows always find their marks."我的箭總是會找到他們的印記
  • "Deliver them to their end."讓他們看見他們的終焉
  • "Pity those who cross me."可憐那些越過我的人
  • "Beware a man with nothing to lose."小心無所畏懼的人
  • "I do what I must."我盡我的職責
  • "My purpose is clear."我的目標很明顯了
  • "My work is not done."我的工作還未結束
  • "I'm on borrowed time."我需要更多的時間
  • "Give me a target."給我個目標
  • "I am forsaken."我是被遺棄的
  • "Bloodshed carries a price."你所流的血就是代價
  • "Only cowards flee their fate."只有懦夫才會逃離他們的命運
  • "There is no salvation."已經沒有救贖了

  • Joke 玩笑

  • "You'd like some real amusement? Come closer."你想要一點娛樂??靠近點
  • "When you dance with death, lead."讓我帶你去與死神共舞吧
  • Taunt 嘲諷

  • "Pain is my gift to you."痛苦就是我所給予你的禮物
  • "The cost of your life is one arrow."你的生命就只值一根箭


Vayne the Night Hunter 汎

Upon selection 選人
  • "Let us hunt those who have fallen to darkness."讓我們來狩獵那些墮落黑暗的傢伙吧
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "I smell black magics." 我聞到黑魔法的氣味了
  • "Evil lurks around every corner." 邪惡潛伏在每一個角落...
  • "Beware!" 注意!
  • "The dark should fear me." 黑暗應懼怕於我
  • "I hear the innocent cry out." 我聽到了無辜的叫喊
  • "The shadows are to be feared." 那些暗影將會被嚇著...(很明顯是你呀大姊!
  • "Cleansing blood with silver." 用銀來淨化鮮血
  • "They will be purified." 他們將會被淨化(死了之後嗎= =
  • "In the dark, all is laid bare." 在黑暗中,一切都是赤裸的
  • "On wings of night." 乘著黑暗的羽翼
  • "I bring swift death." 我帶來了極速之亡
  • "I pass judgment." 我傳達了正義
學習神聖銀箭
  • "Silver of the moon." 月的銀啊....
  • "The purifying element." 淨化之元素
  • "Purged with silver." 用銀來清除...
啟動死亡通緝
  • "Time for reckoning." 是清算的時候了(年尾了嗎
  • "The die is cast..." 死亡正逼近
  • "Impure fools." 不純潔的愚者們
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "Hitting me is like boxing with shadows." 想扁我,那你將會像跟影子打架一樣
Joke 玩笑
  • "Joke? What do you mean?" 笑話?你說什麼?
  • "I have no time for nonsense." 我沒時間去管沒道理的事



Veigar the Tiny Master of Evil 維迦

Upon selection 選人
  • "Know that if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy!" 記住若我們位置互換,我可不會憐憫你!
Movement/attacking 移動/攻擊
  • "Even death trembles in my presence!" 死亡在我面前也會顫抖不已!
  • "Even now, your loved ones suffer!" 你所愛的人正飽受折磨!
  • "Give up now!" 放棄吧!
  • "I AM evil! Stop laughing!" 我是很邪惡!不準笑!
  • "I can see the fear in your heart!" 我能看見你內心的恐懼!
  • "I smell death!" 我聞到死亡的氣息了!
  • "It's only a short way! Is that a short joke?!" 這是條捷徑,你在說笑嗎?(腿短XDD)
  • "I will swallow your soul!" 我會吞噬你的靈魂!
  • “I will rise again, more powerful than you can ever imagine!”我……還會…以你無法想像……的强大姿態…再次甦醒的…
  • "Stalking prey again?" 又在悄悄地狩獵了嗎?(發現要被GANK了?)
  • "Suffering awaits!" 苦難與折磨正在等著!
  • "The darkness, it calls to me!" 黑暗!它在召喚我!
  • "The magic, it calls to me!" 魔法!它在召喚我!
  • “Yes! Hahahaha”是啊!哈哈哈哈哈!
  • "Your commands tire me!" 你的命令讓我厭倦!
  • "Your soul will come to serve me!" 你的靈魂將會供我驅使!
Taunt 嘲諷
  • "You deny the darkness in your soul! You deny your power!" 你否定了靈魂中的黑暗面!你在否定你的力量!
Joke 玩笑
  • "What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?" 什麼是又黑又藍又會讓你痛翻?(準備用W:黑暗物質砸人XD)

Vi the Piltover Enforcer 菲

  • Upon selection 選人
  • Punch first. Ask questions while punching 打人第一 問題等我人才問

  • Attacking 攻擊
  • "Here comes the punchline!" 拳點/笑來了
  • "Come on! Resist arrest already!" 來吧 我準備好拒捕了
  • "One girl wrecking crew."  有個拆遷辦女孩
  • "Freeze! Or don't, I don't care."  住?! 我你有味
  • "Put a dent in 'em!"  送他們去坑洞
  • "Vi hah,stands for violence!"  菲艾,哈,代表著暴力
  • "Vi stands for vicious!"    菲艾代表著狠毒
  • "Vi stands for vice."          菲艾代表著罪惡 (小姐別自大好不)
  • "A little smash and grab." 一點點的搶奪和破壞

  • Movement 移動
  • "Here I come to save the day... or wreck it." 我來拯救世界 或者毀滅
  • "They'll never know what hit 'em." 他們不會知道打他的是什麼
  • "Let's get crackin'." 崩解吧
  • "I'm doing this my way." 我用我自己的方式做事
  • "Piltover's finest." 皮城"高"
  • "Plan? I don't need a plan." 計畫? 那是什麼,能吃嗎
  • "Let's get to the fun part!" 去找樂子!
  • "Who needs a beat-down?" 誰需要打倒?
  • "If you hit a wall, hit it hard!"  如果你要牆 那就出力拆!  (逆難而上)
  • "Sometimes you gotta make a door." 有時候,妳得自己打出一道門
  • "I let my hands do the talking." 我用雙手來說話
  • "I'm my own backup." 我有我的後援

  • Joke 笑話
  • "Hmm, I like your smile. Gives me something to aim at."
  • 恩~~~ 我喜歡你微笑 給點東西瞄準
  • "I like your smile. Makes a nice target."
  • 我喜歡你微,弄個好的目標給我
  • "We can either do this the hard way, or... Oh wait, no. There's just the hard way."
  • 可以很困難地做這件事,或是.... 噢等等,不. 就用困難的做法吧
  • "Why can't I get a straight answer? It's always just 'Oh no! Stop hitting me! Ow, my face!'" 什麼我不能知道真正的答案? 因為他們都說 "噢不!" "別打我" "呀,我的臉!"

  • Taunt 嘲諷
  • Vi spits on the ground. 薇吐口水在地上
  • "If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you."  如果我想了解你的見解,那就我會打倒你
  • "I've got five reasons for you to shut up." 我有五個要你住口的理由
  • "I like you as far as I can throw you... not even." 喜歡你被我拋超的樣子  才不呢!
  • "Welcome to the party. Try the punch." 歡迎來到吃拳頭派對
Taunt while near an enemy Caitlyn 面對女警時的嘲諷
    Vi begins to talk with a bad English accent and conjures a cup of tea, takes a sip, and then throws it to the ground.
薇用很爛的口音說話並變出一杯茶 嘗一口之後拋落地上
    
"Care for a spot of tea? Or maybe a spot of punch in the face." 來一杯茶? 可能要在你臉上一記拳頭

    
"Oh, look at me... I'm on the case." 噢 看著我  "岸渦折守"(這案我接手



(如果擋住對方凱特林的王牌射擊)
"Nice shot, cupcake."   射得好 小蛋糕
"Aww, was that supposed to hurt, Cait?"   哎,那就是你要給我的痛楚嗎 妹?
"Nope!"    還差得遠

(如果旁邊的友方凱特林使用王牌射擊)
"Yeah! Teamwork!"    耶 團體合作
"High five, cupcake!"    來拍手吧 小蛋糕
"Boom! Headshot."    
! 爆頭

Upon using
Assault and Battery    開大
"Get dunked!"     扣籃
"Eat this!"   吃這一下
"Boom, baby!"
轟 寶貝
Upon using Assault and Battery on an enemy Jayce 對杰西使用大技


"Hey Jayce! Power slam!"   喂 杰西!   爆籃 (power slam是杰西其中一句出招語音)
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=2203981
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

3喜歡★Ericaa13367 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:四糸乃不專業開箱文~(日... 後一篇:英雄聯盟弗力貝爾與極靈語...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

yvonne40528歡迎來看小說ゝω・
🌕《虛月舞曲》|架空、奇幻、戰鬥、愛情看更多我要大聲說5小時前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】