Debonnaire von Bismarck
Debonnaire Jane Gräfin von Bismarck-Schönhausen
|Born||Debonnaire Jane Patterson|
19 August 1959
|Noble family||Bismarck (by marriage)|
|Spouse(s)||Count Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen|
|Issue||Count Nikolai von Bismarck-Schönhausen|
Count Tassilo von Bismarck-Schönhausen
Count Caspar von Bismarck-Schönhausen
Carl von Bismarck-Schönhausen
|Father||William Garry Patterson|
|Mother||Sandra Debonnaire Monson|
Countess Debonnaire Jane von Bismarck-Schönhausen (German: Debonnaire Jane Gräfin von Bismarck-Schönhausen; née Patterson; born 19 August 1959) is an English businesswoman, stylist, and socialite.
Bismarck was born Debonnaire Jane Patterson on 19 August 1959 as the first child of Major William Garry Patterson, a military officer, and The Honourable Sandra Debonnaire Monson, a daughter of John Roseberry Monson, 10th Baron Monson. Her maternal uncle was John Monson, 11th Baron Monson.
In 1984 she married Count Leopold von Bismarck-Schönhausen, the youngest son of Otto Christian Archibald, Prince of Bismarck and Ann-Mari Tengbom. They have four sons: Nikolai, Tassilo, Caspar, and Carl. Nikolai has been in a long-term relationship with Kate Moss.
Bismarck founded the company Debonnaire, which she runs out of a boutique in Knightsbridge, London. Her company sells vintage and internationally collected women's clothing and accessories. In 2014, after a trip to India, she began producing cotton shirts and boxer shorts, and later opened a Debonnaire showroom.
- "Person Page". www.thepeerage.com.
- "The Sunday Telegraph magazine - Debonnaire Patterson cover (10 July 1977)". CrazyAboutMagazines.
- Meacham, Donny (9 November 2020). "Is Kate Moss Engaged To BF Nikolai von Bismarck? She Clears The Air". OK Magazine. Retrieved 21 September 2022.
- "Debonnaire". Departures.
- Staff, C. N. N. "Debonnaire Von Bismarck: 'It's lovely to give back when you're giving'". CNN.
- B-B, Alice. "Inside the Secret Showroom of a Luxury-Gifting Genius". Vanity Fair.
- Brazilian, Alexa (1 May 2015). "How to Travel the World Through Your Closet". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 21 September 2022.