- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Bright Mountain Books; First Edition edition (November 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0914875264
- ISBN-13: 978-0914875260
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.8 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,736,789 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mountain Fever Hardcover – November 1, 1995
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Recommended popular audiobooks
"Illustrations for the book combine some of the best photographers of Western North Carolina and the Alexander family. These photographs, including the classic images made by George Masa, make the book a delight. This well-designed little volume is quite charming. Mountain Fever is valuable as a supporting source for anyone reading about the complex history of the Southern Appalachians in the twentieth century." --Philip P. Banks, North Carolina Libraries