You may kiss the bride! Kate Bosworth marries Michael Polish in stunning outdoor ceremony in Montana
Actress Kate Bosworth married filmmaker Michael Polish in a lavish outside ceremony on Saturday.
The pair said 'I do' at The Ranch at Rock Creek in Philipsburg, Montana in front of a crowd full of their close family and friends.
The 30-year-old bride looked absolutley stunning in a beautiful Oscar de la Renta strapless ivory ball gown - featuring an eight foot long, 16 foot wide train - teamed with ivory-colored Jimmy Choo sling back heels, which were encrusted with crystals across the front strap for the nuptials.
Couture creation: Ms Bosworth married Michael Polish in a dramatic Oscar de la Renta gown
After the wedding, the guests were taken to Granite Lodge, where they were treated to a locally produced dinner.
The actress then slipped into a floral embroidered tulle dress, while Michael wore a three-piece Brooks Brothers suit.
Rather than use traditional vows to commit to one another they penned their own romantic words, according to Martha Stewart Weddings - which helped organize the nuptials.
Here comes the bride: Kate looked absolutely stunning in a beautiful Oscar de la Renta strapless ivory ball gown
Filmmaker Michael's 15-year-old daughter, Jasper Polish, was also part of the ceremony which took place overlooking beautiful hill-tops, glistening streams and mountains.
Guests included actress Lake Bell, Oscar-winning actor-and-producer Walton Goggins and Michael's twin brother Mark Polish.
Love at first sight: The pair are said to have been instantly attracted to each other when they met on the set of the 2011 film Big Sur
Kate and Michael asked their wedding planning team - which included Martha Stewart Weddings and The Ranch at Rock Creek's General Manager Maja Kilgore - to create a theme which was a combination of the English Victorian period and the American Old West.
The four-day celebration was snapped by photographer John Dolan and the wedding will be featured in the Winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings.
The pair met when he directed Kate in the drama Big Sur in 2011 and the actress has admitted that it was love at first sight.
Talking to InStyle this year, Kate revealed: 'I never even dated my husband-to-be,'
Adding: 'He said to me after just a few weeks before we were even together, 'I'm going to marry you.' He just knew.'
Happy couple: Michael and Kate, seen here in June this year, are said to have written their own romantic vows for their big day
Most watched News videos
- Police pin down protester during Liverpool anti-lockdown protest
- Biden snaps at reporter for asking a question about schools closing
- Footage surfaces showing China airport testing operation
- Elephant trapped in well seen rescued in southern India
- Sunak has confidence in the British economy 'in all circumstances'
- 'Just say it!' Matt Hancock refuses to rule out taking a pay rise
- Sunak: Lockdown will end but it won't be a 'normal' Christmas
- Oxford vaccine scientist hails success & effectiveness of Covid jab
- England will reenter three-tiered system after lockdown
- Adorable dog helps out farmer owner by carrying leaves in mouth
- Adorable moment cow and goat play together in a field in Missouri
- 'You're dead!' Vile moment woman spits at staff member in Waitrose