"It’s so fun working every day with my best friends, and I’m going to miss that."
Noah Bryant Munck (born Friday, May 3rd, 1996) is an American actor, best known for his main role (as of season 4) as Gibby Gibson on the Nickelodeon television series, iCarly, and is depicted as very humorous, often being the comic in most episodes. Gibby also likes to take his shirt off, but has since grown out of this trait. He has also appeared in The Rainbow Tribe, All of Us, and 1321 Clover. Another role also includes his portrayal of Bobby Sinclair, the junior lawn-mowing entrepreneur in the TruGreen commercials.
He also guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place as one of the Wiz-Tech Executives and on the ER episode "I Feel Good" (the second to last episode). He has appeared in Tru-Green lawn-care commercials and another one of them with his brother (a football commercial). Noah has a brother named Ethan who plays Guppy Gibson, Gibby's younger brother. He also had a voice role in one episode of Phineas and Ferb.
Munck lives in Mission Viejo in Orange County, California He is the eldest of five children to Kymbry (née Robinson) and Greg Munck, an executive pastor. One of his brothers, Ethan Munck, played Gibby's 8-year-old brother Guppy in three episodes of iCarly. Munck has three other siblings. Taylor Munck, Elijah Munck, and Micah Munck . Munck is the great-grandson by his mother's side of the late character actor Bartlett Robinson, who appeared in Leave it to Beaver as George Compton.
He has won a Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for his role of Gibby in iCarly. He also won the Dancing Category with Matt Shively for the Hip-Hop dance. Also, when he was in the dance, the Nickelodeon cartoon characters Fanboy and Chum-Chum were computer-digitally animated into the dance scene. He was nominated for Favorite TV Sidekick at the 2011 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, but lost to iCarly co-star, Jennette McCurdy.
- 7 TV commercials for Got Milk?
- TV commercial for TracFone Wireless
- TV commercial for Frosted Mini-Wheats
- 4 TV Commercials for TruGreen Lawn Care
TV and film work
|2007–2012||iCarly||Gibby Gibson||Recurring Role (Seasons 1-3)|
Main role (Season 4 onward)
|2008||Wizards of Waverly Place||Wiz Tech Executive|
|Four Christmases||Screaming Kid|
|All About Steve||Student #2||portrayed as an extra|
|2009||Phineas and Ferb||Xavier||Episode: Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo Guest Star|
|2010||Rules of Engagement||Mackenzie||Episode: The Score|
|The Rainbow Tribe||Ryan|
- Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? DVD game
Awards and nominations
|2011||2011 Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite TV Sidekick||iCarly||Nominated|
- Noah also co-stared in another Nickelodeon movie "Nicky Deuce" 
- Noah's new Tumblr is "noahthemunck" 
- Noah worked on a movie with iCarly co-star Jennette McCurdy and other Nickelodeon stars Ariana Grande, Chris O'neal, Noah Crawford, and Ciara Bravo 
- The movie is titled "Swindle" 
- Noah was going to get his own iCarly spin-off series, Gibby  but Nickelodeon didn't pick it up.
- Noah is the oldest of five kids. 
- He is the great-grandson of long time character actor Bartlett Robinson.
- He is the son of a pastor and a housewife.
- His favorite animal is the elephant.
- His favorite vacation spot is Mammoth Mountain.
- His favorite subject in school is Social Studies.
- His favorite place to celebrate is La Fondue in San Juan, Capistrano.
- His favorite color is red.
- He has 3 brothers and 1 sister, thus making them a family of 7, including the parents.
- Noah has the most siblings out of the main cast.
- He was first featured in the opening credits at the start of Season 4. Since then, he has been a main character.
- He is the youngest of the iCarly cast.
- Noah is allergic to shellfish.
- He says he prefers football to basketball.
- His favorite basketball team is Miami Heat.
- He prefers Pepsi to Coke, and he also likes Cherry Pepsi and Diet Pepsi.
- Noah's Top 5 favorite episodes of iCarly are iWin a Date, iEnrage Gibby, iQuit iCarly, iPsycho, and iStart a Fan War. 
- "I love all of these because they feature the character I’m lucky enough play and they show different sides of Gibby. They also feature storylines with Jerry Tranior, who is so much fun to work with and they introduce the world to my real life brother, Ethan a.k.a. 'Guppy'."
- Noah journals about his trip to help the people of Haiti for Seventeen Magazine 
- Noah will continue to work with iCarly creator and executive producer Dan Schneider for Nickelodeon like former co-star Jennette McCurdy, but on separate projects. 
- Noah has his own YouTube-channel: 'SadWorld'
As referenced in his Verified Twitter description Noah has two Facebook pages @ /noah.munck and /iCarlysGibby
On October 9, 2016, Munck started Sadworld, a YouTube channel dedicated to "weird, absurd" and experimental comedy sketches. The videos have a distinct editing style, described as "an amalgamation of images, glitches and sounds designed to overload viewers' senses."
- Noah likes to produce DubStep tracks under the name "Noxik" 
- http://soundcloud.com/noxik (Official SoundCloud Page)
Noxik YouTube Channel
See photos of Noah Munck here.
- Noah Munck at
- Noah's Official site
- Noah's Official Tumblr
- Noah's Official Instagram
- Noah's GIFBoom Account 
- Noah's 1st Official Facebook Page ref. With url /noah.munck
- Noah's 2nd Official Facebook Pageref. With url:/iCarlysgibby
- Noah's Hometown (OCRegister)
- Bio via his official website
- [http://www.ocregister.com/news/camp-183142-kids-heart.html OC Register talks Munck family
- Amy Farnum, Raising funds for Camp del Corazon, NCAA News, February 11, 2011
- Noah starring in Nicky Deuce & Swindle
- New Tumblr confirmed via Twitter
- Noah & Jennette's new movie
- Noah & Jennette's Nick movie details
- Jennette and Noah's new shows
- iCarly cast Random Facts (Nick.com)
- Noah Knows Best!, iTunes.com (July 11, 2011)
- Noah's Haitian travel journal
- Noah still working with Dan
- iCarly actor started a YouTube channel to explore weird, absurd comedy
- Noah's link to his "Noxik" (Dubstep Producer Name) Facebook Page
- Noah gets GIFBoom account