Ultimate MvC3 Changes
- Increased knockback for all moves.
- Adjusted hit stun time and float heights for all moves.
- Decreased minimum damage scaling on normal and special attacks.
- Decreased hitbox size of and .
- Lowered float of Clay Pigeon.
- Decreased cancel time during startup of Bold Move.
- Commands that were performed through repetitive joystick motions can now be done with a single additional button press.
- Increased invincibility frame startup on The Hammer, and decreased total invincibility frames.
- Decreased damage of Volcano-Beehive.
- Slightly increased horizontal knockback from Beehive.
- During Devil Trigger, Dante can now triple jump and double air dash.
- Additional hits can be added to Million Dollars through rapid buttons presses.
- Special moves that were previously executed with repeated motions are now performed with just one motion and two button presses
- Some combos a bit harder to execute
- Combos seem to deal less damage 
- Smaller hit boxes on normals
- Triple jump and double air dashing while in Devil Trigger
- Hammer is no longer invincible
How to Play
Youtuber Maximillian shows a very complete guide on how to use Dante.
Basic Mid-Screen Combo
Meter Built: 0.6
Meter Used: 1
Advanced Mid-Screen Combo
Meter Built: 1.4
Meter Used: 1
Corner X-Factor infinite
This infinte combo can only be done in the corner and lvl.2 or lvl.3 X-factor is needed. It is possible to combo into it with something like
, (Bold Cancel),
Was this guide helpful?