Dr. Mark McCurdy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCurdy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark McCurdy, MD is a urology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. McCurdy completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Usmd Clearfork Mob and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCurdy is board certified in Urology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usmd Clearfork Mob5450 Clearfork Main St Ste 420, Fort Worth, TX 76109 Existing Patients: (817) 784-8268
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCurdy?
Very kind and courteous office and Doctor was friendly and explained what was going on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCurdy accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCurdy frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. McCurdy's office is located at 5450 Clearfork Main St Ste 420, Fort Worth, TX 76109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCurdy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McCurdy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital
- Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth