Manhunt - PlayStation 2
- You are James Earl Cash, a killer sentenced to death row. On the night of your execution, you are taken away by a mysterious director named Starkweather. You're now the star of a brutal TV show. Dropped off in a city of psychopaths, where everyone is after him, Cash has one night to fight his way out of the city. Kill or be killed.
- Panic-inducing 3rd-person action rewards stealth over fighting. Use shadows to your advantage, find Safe Zones and hide out there - waiting & planning the perfect murder
- Use whatever you can find to kill the men after you -- the bloodier & more gruesome, the better. Cameras are everywhere & Starkweather wants to see blood. lots of it.
- The levels get tougher & tougher, and so should you -- use crowbars, bats, machetes, guns and lots of stealth to kill your way home
- Study the enemy's movements and lure them into traps -- but be careful, they get smarter as you play. Eventually they'll start setting traps for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Use cunning and skill to evade hired killers while searching for the identity of the man who has made you his pawn.
From the Manufacturer
They just killed Cash. Now, they want to kill him again. America is full of run down, broken rust-belt towns where nobody cares and anything goes. In Manhunt's Carcer City, nothing matters anymore and all that's left are cheap thrills. The ultimate rush is the power to grant life and take it away, for sport. This time, James Earl Cash, you are the sport. They gave you your life back. Now, they are going to hunt you down. You awake to the sound of your own panicked breath. You must run, hide, and fight to survive. If you can stay alive long enough, you may find out who did this to you. This is a brutal blood sport.
Continuing in Rockstar North's tradition of world-class gameplay with high production values and sardonic humor, Manhunt explores the depths of human depravity in a vicious, sadistic tale of urban horror.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
THIS IS NOT A GAME FOR:
1. The weak minded.
The reason being, this game can stay with you, and we don't need some guy in a office, ducking behind cubicles,armed with a Mont Blanc pen and a stapler, getting ready to "Ice the chump!"(as the Director puts it)
2.The weak stomached.
Logic for this is the violence is amazing, not the crappy old Mortal Kombat blood flying, this is grainy, graphic, morbid cut scenes, with a level of brutality not matched in another video game.(Example.. execution with a bat actually sends peices of skull flying...and you can find them on the ground)...wicked!
3. The children.
Do not let your little kids play this..c'mon parents have some common sense here, If you let lil Johnny play this, and 2 weeks later he comes from around a corner with a glass shard and stabs you with it...4 or 5 times...in the face, in my humble opinion, you had it coming. If the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers had lil kids at the bus stops beating the hell out of eath other with terrible kung fu, then I shudder to think what a game like this will have them doing.(breeding a generation of Hunter/Killers) Use common sense parents, I know Ritalin is easier than parenting, but when Johnny is a freak, it is your fault.(Terrible parenting or bad genes or something:)}
Helpful....I don't know.
But one thing is for sure, Manhunt is the game to have, if you want a dark, strategic, violent fun.
Top international reviews
I placed order on Friday and the order came in the mail Tuesday.I opened the small package to see and the contents were in amazing condition. No issues at all.I will be placing more orders in the future with this company.
I origanally bought this game when new when it first came out back in 2003 and I shelled out $60 at EB Games and over time it got lost.Great game and definatly the most violent/gory of the time.
Not for kids!