Ministry of Education Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
The Ministry of Education Mandarin Chinese Dictionary (教育部國語辭典) refers to official dictionaries of Mandarin Chinese, specifically Taiwanese Mandarin, issued and edited by the Ministry of Education (Taiwan). Officially issued online versions of the dictionary include the Concised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary and the Revised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary (重編國語辭典修定本).
- "A study of neutral-tone syllables in Taiwan Mandarin" (PDF). p. 23.
- "Semantic Distributions of the Color Terms, Black and White in Taiwanese Languages" (PDF). p. 163. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 November 2020.
- "Ministry of Education Republic of China (Taiwan)". Archived from the original on 16 November 2020.
Concised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
- 重編國語辭典修訂本 [Revised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary] (in Chinese).
- "Application for Authorized Use of National Languages Committee's Language Education Database". Archived from the original on 20 November 2020.
Revised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
- Ji, Donghong; Xiao, Guozheng (15 February 2013). Chinese Lexical Semantics: 13th Workshop, CLSW 2012, Wuhan, China, July 6-8. p. 502. ISBN 9783642363375 – via Google Books.
Ministry of Education. Revised Mandarin Chinese Dictionary
- "Lexicography in the Contemporary Period" (PDF). p. 6. Archived from the original on 20 November 2020.
- Yuming, Li; Wei, Li (23 September 2019). The Language Situation in China. 5. p. 361. ISBN 9781501511721 – via Google Books.