Good genes run in the family! Liam and Chris Hemsworth share family photos as they reunite for 'The Dressmaker' premiere in Melbourne... but where's brother Luke?
They're the two best-looking brothers in showbiz.
And Liam and Chris Hemsworth showed off the source of their good genes by posing with their parents for a few family photos on social media.
The family were reunited for the Melbourne premiere of Liam's new Aussie film, The Dressmaker.
The only member of the brood missing was big brother Luke, who was nowhere to be found.
Scroll down for video
Back together: The Hemsworth family reunited at the premiere of Liam's new Aussie film The Dressmaker in Melbourne
In the snaps - taken after the premiere - the Hemsworth men looked smart but relaxed in their red carpet ready suits.
Meanwhile, mum Leonie wore loose white pants and a matching top, and added some glam to her simple ensemble with a sparkly jacket.
Leonie is a well-known red carpet regular, and has been attending events with Liam for years.
'Another strange family portrait to add to the mix,' Chris wrote on Instagram. He then acknowledged his brother's absence, hashtagging: '#wheresluke?'
Liam didn't mention Luke on his account, simply captioning his photo with a friendly: 'Thanks for coming, legends!'
Good genes: Mum Leonie showed where her sons get their good looks from
Red carpet regular: Leonie (pictured here in 2010) has been attending premieres with Liam for years
'Where Luke?' The Hemsworth brothers (pictured above in 2014) noted that eldest sibling Luke was absent from the premiere
The Dressmaker is based on a novel by Rosalie Ham of the same name.
A-lister Kate Winslet stars as Myrtle 'Tilly' Dunnage - a dressmaker who returns from Europe to her small Australian hometown to take care of her ailing mother.
Liam plays likeable larrikin Teddy McSwiney with whom Tilly unexpectedly falls in love.
Speaking at the premiere, Liam revealed to AAP that the character reminded him of his grandfather.
'He reminded me a lot of my grandpa. That was the biggest thing that attracted me to the role,' he admitted.
The Dressmaker is currently showing in selected cinemas.
Family inspiration: Liam says his character in The Dressmaker reminded him of his grandfather
Now showing: The Dressmaker is currently showing in selected cinemas across Australia
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment thug smashes bottle over man's head in violent row
- Conspiracy theorists storm Parliament Sq for 'Freedom Day' protest
- Clubbers get back to the dancefloor as Covid rules are eased
- Baby rescued after floating nearly a mile out to sea in rubber ring
- People shocked and hurt in Marbella after car ploughs into them
- Moment several suspected migrants arrive in dinghy on Kent beach
- Horrifying moment man is tasered as he lashes out during arrest
- GMB witness migrant dinghy dangerously carrying over ten people
- Migrants arrive on beach in Kent after new record hit for single day
- Cummings: Boris Johnson joked about virus only killing the over-80s
- Bouncers brawls with man after telling him he wasn't allowed to dance
- 13 more migrants make journey across the English Channel to the UK