Lauren Shuler Donner is an American film producer who specializes in mainstream youth and family-oriented entertainment. She owns The Donners' Company with her husband, famed director Richard Donner. Her movies have grossed about $3 billion worldwide, mostly due to the X-Men film series
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Lauren Shuler Donner
Born 1949-06-23 (71 years ago) in Cleveland.
|Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy (Dave)||51st Golden Globe Awards||1993||Dave|
|Richard Donner(Gifta: 1985-11-27–)||1985-11-27||Gifta|
|Mark Rosenberg(Gifta: 1980-08-23–1984-04-23)||1980-08-23||1984-04-23||Gifta|