She'd get an A in Anatomy! After revealing her dream of returning to school, Helen Flanagan poses nude in her most risqué shoot yet
She revealed earlier this month that she's hoping to return to school and get her A-levels before heading off to university.
And Helen Flanagan, 22, has proved she'll be a natural if the subject is Anatomy, by posing up in her most risqué shoot yet.
The former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star is seen going completely naked in the intimate black and white shots, which show off her figure in all its glory.
Her most risqué shoot to date: Helen Flanagan is seen going completely naked as she lays on her front and draws attention to her pert posterior in an intimate new shoot
In one shot, Helen is seen underwear-free as she lays on her front and draws attention to her pert posterior, while staring moodily into the camera.
A similarly-posed picture sees Helen sporting a tiny black thong as she lays down, with smudged mascara running down her face.
The third shot shows a topless Helen using a strategically placed vase of flowers to conceal her modesty as she stands in front of a mirror.
What are you crying about? Helen is seen with smudged mascara running down her eyes as she poses in another shot
Strategically placed vase! Helen uses a variety of props to maintain her modesty in what is her sexiest shoot to date
The images of Helen come just days after she admitted in an interview with FHM magazine that she is hoping to return to school to continue her education.
She said: 'I want to get a degree. I never did A-levels the first time around so I'm gonna do my A-levels this year.
'I'm going to do History, Religious Studies and Philosophy.'
Strike a pose: Helen goes for a smudged eye make-up look as she poses in her underwear
Wet look: Helen shows her versatility as she poses in a shower with her clothes on
Helen also blamed her hormones for failing to get the qualifications when she was younger, adding: 'When I was 16 I guess I was just going off the rails! I used to be a really good student and then I just completely went off on one.
'I was a perfect A* student and then I turned 16 and just became a bit of a rebel. I think it was just hormones. I just couldn’t concentrate. I couldn’t be bothered.'
Dressed down: Helen wore a casual purple outfit as she headed out for a walk in Cheshire on Monday
Still stylish: But Helen ensured even her gym wear was fashionable by pairing it with platform trainers
Most watched News videos
- Shocking knife brawl inside Selfridges' flagship Oxford Street store
- 150 rotting bodies of 'Covid patients' wash up on banks of Ganges
- Diane Abbott: Keir's reshuffle hasn't been fantastically successful
- Prime Minister confirms easing of Covid lockdown restrictions
- Nicola Sturgeon 'emotional' as she says when hugging is allowed
- Emergency services rescue pupils after shooting in Russian school
- Abbott demands Starmer returns to 'popular' hard-Left policies
- Queen's crown transported from Buckingham Palace for state opening
- Queen's Speech: Her Majesty's journey from Buckingham Palace
- Queen's Speech in full: Her Majesty delivers her 67th state opening
- Queen's Speech: Prince Charles and Camilla accompany Her Majesty
- Queen looks noticeably cheerful in conversation with Yeomen Warders