Jack London Revue
Entrance to Rialto and Jack London, 2018
|Location||Portland, Oregon, U.S.|
The Jack London Revue is a jazz club in Portland, Oregon, United States. The venue is beneath the Rialto Poolroom Bar and Cafe at the intersection of Southwest Fourth Avenue and Southwest Alder Street in downtown Portland. The Jack London Revue opened on May 27, 2017, shortly after Jimmy Mak's closed, and replacing the Jack London Bar. The venue is owned by Frank Faillace and Manish Patel. It has a seating capacity of 220, as of June 2017.
- "The Rialto's Basement Jack London Jazz Club Is Like a Jimmy Mak's Revival in Miniature". Willamette Week. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- "Jack London Revue picks up Portland jazz where Jimmy Mak's left off". The Oregonian. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- "New jazz club the Jack London Revue seeks to continue historic jazz traditions in Portland". Daily Emerald. June 12, 2017. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- Baer, April. "Jack London Bar to Be Portland's Newest Home for Jazz". OPB. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- Smith, Derek. "Portland's New Jack London Revue Aims to Curate Diverse Range of Music with Jazz As Foundation". OPB. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
|This jazz club or venue-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|