People similar to or like J. Alexander (model)
Alexander Jenkins (born April 12, 1958 ), known as '''J. Wikipedia
Canadian fashion model, runway coach and most recently a model coach and judge on the Canadian reality television show Canada's Next Top Model. In 2017, McKenzie served as a guest mentor on two episodes of cycle 23 of America's Next Top Model and in 2018, she became the runway pack of cycle 24. Wikipedia
Los Angeles and Paris based luxury fashion brand founded by the conceptual artist, Henri Levy (also known as Henri Alexander Levy. Founded in late 2012 by Henri Alexander as an Avant-garde fashion collective, in an effort to create a French punk streetwear line based on the movements of the late 1970s and Japanese Avant-garde movements of the 1980s. Wikipedia
Granddaughter of Alexander II of Russia. Paternal first cousin of Nicholas II and maternal first cousin of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (consort of Elizabeth II). Wikipedia
Sentences forJ. Alexander (model)
- Runway coach J. Alexander returned to the judging panel, replacing former judge Rob Evans while Johnny Wujek, creative director since Cycle 19, was succeeded by photographer Yu Tsai.
- After 18 seasons with the show, Nigel Barker and J. Alexander didn't return for the 19th cycle as their contracts were not renewed.
- The girls return home to find high heels all over the living room and are delighted when J. Alexander (Miss J) appears from behind a curtain and informs the 'model bitches' it's time for them to learn how to walk.
- In 2009, Pengilly was named Ambassador for the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, working alongside J. Alexander and Doutzen Kroes.
- J. Alexander was removed from his post as a judge, but still remained as the runway coach.
- The other members of the judging panel were J. Alexander, Tess Feuilhade, and Vincent McDoom.
- Their conflicts eventually boiled over and they both left from the show in 2005, Marin being replaced by runway coach J. Alexander and Dickinson by fashion icon Twiggy.
- She has been quoted that she owes her powerful runway strut to J. Alexander (model) (America's Next Top Model, who "taught" her how to walk.
- Referred to by Ms J. as one of the best walkers ever on the show, she has participated in many fashion shows including BET’s Rip the Runway and Hot 97’s Fashion Show.
- After cycle 4, Marin and Dickinson were replaced by J. Alexander and Twiggy in cycle 5.
- J. Alexander appeared as a special guest judge in the final show.
- The girls get a surprise visit and runway walk lesson from special guest judge Miss J. Alexander.
- * Special guests: J. Alexander
- Ward was immediately distinguishable for her 6'2" height. The judges were also shocked by her extremely thin waist, which was so skinny that runway trainer J. Alexander could nearly wrap both his hands all the way around it. Upon first seeing Ward, show host and retired supermodel Tyra Banks said, "There's something about her that I like!" A trailer for America's Next Top Model showed Banks's comments immediately after a discussion about Ward's waist, which created a public backlash that Banks was condoning overly skinny models. Later, Banks released a press statement clarifying this was not the case, claiming the editing gave the wrong impression, and apologizing for "any confusion, anger or disappointment" it caused.
- It also had its own E! True Hollywood Story episode, featuring past contestants Ebony Haith, Giselle Samson, Elyse Sewell (all cycle 1), Adrianne Curry (cycle 1 winner), Camille McDonald (cycles 2 & 17), April Wilkner, Mercedes Scelba-Shorte (both cycle 2), Toccara Jones, Ann Markley, Amanda Swafford (all cycle 3), Eva Pigford (cycle 3 winner), Michelle Deighton (cycle 4), Brittany Brower (cycles 4 & 17), Naima Mora (cycle 4 winner), Ebony Taylor (cycle 5), Lisa D'Amato (cycle 5 & cycle 17 winner), Kim Stolz (cycle 5) and Bre Scullark (cycles 5 & 17) as well as judges & personals Janice Dickinson, Tyra Banks, Nigel Barker, J. Alexander, Jay Manuel, Ken Mok and Michelle Mock-Falcon.
- J. Alexander and Phillip Bloch both worked with Haver as assistants on her fashion stylist team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: J. Alexander (model)