Matching Words326 Results
Below are the words that matched your query.
- - One who, or that which, quilts.
- noun - a person who gives up too easily
- - A chronic abscess, or fistula of the coronet, in a horse's foot, resulting from inflammation of the tissues investing the coffin bone.
- noun - (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- an electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit
- noun - a real estate agent who is a member of the National Association of Realtors
- noun - someone who recites from memory
- - To enter again; as, You cannot re-enter the country with this visa.
- noun - a debater who refutes or disproves by offering contrary evidence or argument
- - One who relates or narrates.