You generate a seed on a world. There is one Speedrunner and one Hunter (or more). You should play this game in complete Survival Vanilla Minecraft.
The Speedrunner’s goal is to beat Minecraft, if they beat Minecraft or before the timer ends which you haven’t got killed by hunter(s), the speedrunner wins. If the speedrunner died, they lose instantly.
The Hunter’s goal is to kill the speedrunner by the end of beating Minecraft or the timer ends. Hunter(s) has/have a compass which can track the speedrunner. Remember the compass works only in the overworld dimension, or last location if the speedrunner is in the Nether. Also a reminder, hunter has unlimited life, each time they died they will receive a compass once they respawn.
Custom features only applied on this addon:
1. This game should have chosen one of the player of become speedrunner, rest of them are hunters or spectators.
2. We created a Competitive version of manhunt when we are creating the game, the competitive version is currently still on beta right now, feel free to submit any bug reports or any suggestions on the comment section.
3. There are options on this game, like:
Healing: Instant heal in certain amount of time
Duration (timer): 30 minutes or 60 minutes
Guides: Teach you how to play the game (its still on beta and it cause lag for some devices.)
Scoreboard display: if you think the scoreboard is annoying you may change it in the settings
Timer (Requested by a lot of users): Disabled (default) and Enabled (normal or long duration)
Differences between Normal and Competitive:
1. Guide option (opitional)
2. Normal health (10 hearts / 20 hp)
3. Immediate respawn, but you spawn on near the spawnpoint unless you set a spawnpoint by sleeping on a bed
1. Enabled guides all the time
2. Health: Speedrunner: 40 hp (20 hearts)
Hunter: 20 hp (10 hearts)
3. Speedrunner and hunters have starter kits
4. Respawn animation for hunters (30 seconds) , but you respawn near the speedrunner.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Why is there a timer in this addon which is originally not existed on the game?
If you’re don’t have much time spending on Minecraft, the addon gives you an option of a maximum of 1 hour to play the game instead of using over 60 minutes to beat the game. (Since there are a lot of users requested, I excluded the timer. Still you can still enable the timer, it’s opitional.)
2. How can I change the settings?
You may do /function settings which there are 4 options including healing, scoreboard, timer, grace period or guide (only on normal mode).
3. The addon makes the world lag, what should I do?
Consider turn down your render distance for better frames per second. The guides will drop the world ticks per second but you cannot disable guides in competitive mode, therefore I recommend you to play on normal mode if you don’t have a good device.
4. Can I restart the game?
No, the game will immediately broken.
5. Where can I change the resolution in the addon settings?
Addon created by:
i also created a video related to the addon you may watch it if you want
Special thanks to
– ItsMeJacob21 for the font design (MCPEDL)
– r4isen1920 allowing us to use the ender dragon death event (MCPEDL)
Info of recording Manhunt using our addon:
Please no not reupload this addon on other sources, the only legitimate one is MCPEDL. When you are uploading a video about the addon, consider leaving the addon link and do not use the thumbnail on the addon forum as your video thumbnail.
- Changed the description (Removed extra installation guidelines and import the video back)
Nothing changed in the addon, if you want to check the changelog of the addon kindly check the previous changelog (v1.0.4)
Addon infomation - Pack icon is changed
Both - Instead of using /tag [player] add speedrunner to track the speedrunner at the game, we replaced it with /tag [player] add track
Both - Added Ender Dragon death event
Both - Tellraw messages are changed. Featuring when timer goes to 0, after you beat the ender dragon etc
Both - Better setup instruction ingame
Both - Shows debug message on actionbar when you did not turn on EDU edition to play this addon
Competitive - The resolution is playable now.
Competitive - Hunter respawn cooldown: Fixed.
Competitive - If speedrunner goes to the nether, the hunter will respawn in the same dimension as the speedrunner + 30 seconds cooldown.
Competitive - Improved the spectating system, throwing the block "allow" from spectator's inventory will result a teleportation to the speedrunner.
Normal - Removed guide option in order to improve the performance
Normal - The 2 speedrunners glitch is fixed (meaning the game won't start executing if you do /function start)
Fixed 2 bugs we have discovered:
Hunters don't have a compass when the game starts in v2.2 and it's fixed.
Zero speedrunners at one game and it has been fixed.
Featuring in both resolutions:
Limited to only 1 speedrunner at the game while the other one gets disqualified.
Featuring in both resolutions:
Changed player format version from 1.8 to 1.13
You can track players manually by doing /tag [player] add track
Updated death messages
When the game setup you will stay where you at
Give people better instructions to start the game
We updated this addon only can runs on or above 1.16
You cannot track more than one person in this version, if you track multiple players, the game will select from one of them.
Featuring in both resolutions:
Added timer - Disable / Enable timer (30 or 60 minutes)
function help command - description changed
Only in Normal Minecraft Manhunt:
Hunter spawnpoint fixed - Respawning feature is not locked at 0,0
Only in Competitive Manhunt:
Health - Hunter: 20hp, Speedrunner: 40 hp
Hunters' starter kit is added into this version.
To download the pack click the link below the description. Its the latest, I will update them every time the manhunt updates. If you want to view other versions of the manhunt, kindly visit this.
1. Direct download into your device from Mediafire without any advertisements
2. Import the addon into Minecraft
3. Create a world (Activate cheats and enable education edition) with the behavior pack
4. Choose the resolution you want to play with Normal Mode / Competitive Mode (Default setting is Normal Mode)
5. Do /function setup to setup the addon
6. (Optional): If you want to track a specific player as a speedrunner, do /tag [player] add track and it should track the player you want. (If you tagged 2+ players with track, the game will select one for you)
7. Do /function start once you have more than 2 players