Santa Ana City Hall
|Santa Ana City Hall|
|Location||Santa Ana Civic Center|
|Address||20 Civic Center Plaza|
|Town or city||Santa Ana, California|
|Current tenants||City of Santa Ana|
|Height||99 feet (30 m)|
|Floor count||8 (main tower)|
4 (Ross Annex)
|Floor area||8,250 square feet (766 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||MVE & Partners (Ross Annex)|
|Developer||Griffin Structures (Ross Annex)|
|Renovating firm||Griffin Structures|
|Awards and prizes||Gold Nugget Merit Award|
Santa Ana City Hall is the center of government for the city of Santa Ana, California. Situated in the Santa Ana Civic Center, the building is home to many of the departments of the city, such as the Santa Ana Housing Authority and the Santa Ana Public Works branches. The structure consists of two separate towers. The main tower, an 8-story modern low-rise building completed in 1972, features a distinct sculptural mural at the lower levels of the south-facing facade. The Ross Annex, a 4-story tower designed by MVE & Partners and developed by Griffin Structures along N Ross Avenue, serves as the second tower of the complex, an extra space for more offices. Soon after the construction of the Ross Annex, Griffin Structures also oversaw the renovation of the original city hall tower.
- "Santa Ana City Hall". Emporis. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
- "Santa Ana City Hall Renovation/Ross Avenue Annex". Griffin Structures. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
- "City of Santa Ana Offices". Cathy Morehead + Associates. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
- "SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY OF LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE CITY COUNCIL" (PDF). La Canada Flintridge. May 30, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
- Gritchen, Jeff. "Kobe Bryant fans gather to watch memorial at Santa Ana City Hall". Orange County Register. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
|This Orange County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a California building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|