It will be much terrible if you have mistakenly deleted some emails but later found they are crucial. But don’t worry. This page shows you how to effectively and easily recover deleted emails in Hotmail from Deleted Items. Furthermore, you can use EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard to help you recover permanently deleted e
"I accidentally deleted several important emails in Hotmail when I cleared up the Inbox. And later, when I required those emails, I came to know that they were deleted. Is it possible to recover deleted emails from Hotmail? If yes, please tell me how to do it. I really want to retrieve those messages."
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Method 1. Restore Deleted Emails||Open the Outlook > Sign in to the Hotmail > Right-click Deleted Items...Full steps|
|Method 2. Use File Recovery Software||Download the software > Select Recover > Select Outlook.PST file...Full steps|
Overview of Hotmail Email Recovery
Hotmail (Outlook.com) is a webmail service. Users can access it from a web browser anywhere in the world or view its emails in Outlook if you have added the Hotmail account. Sometimes, you may get one or more emails lost by accidentally hitting the "Delete" button or for some other reasons. When it happens, you may want to recover the deleted Hotmail emails, especially when those lost emails contain important messages.
It is not a complicated thing to recover deleted emails from Hotmail after you've read this tutorial. Here, you can learn how to recover deleted Hotmail emails from Deleted Items and how to recover permanently deleted emails in Hotmail with email recovery software.
How to Restore Deleted Emails in Hotmail from Deleted Items
When you delete an email in Hotmail, it won't be permanently erased at once but just placed in the "Deleted" folder. Therewith, you can quickly restore deleted Hotmail emails.
1. Open the Outlook, Sign in to the Hotmail email address.
2. On the left side of the screen, Right-click "Deleted Items". Click "Recover Deleted Items".
3. Choose the emails you want to restore. Any emails you've deleted in the last 14 - 30 days will appear here.
- If you don't see any emails here, your deleted emails are permanently removed.
- If there are too many deleted emails, you can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific emails.
4. Click "Recover" and "OK". Then, you will restore the deleted emails in Hotmail to your inbox.
How to Restore Permanently Deleted Emails in Hotmail
If you can’t find the lost emails in Trash or Deleted Items folder, it is probably that you have permanently deleted them. Can you recover permanently deleted emails from Hotmail? Yes, it depends. If you have added the Hotmail email to Outlook and had Outlook app installed on your computer, you can recover permanently deleted Hotmail emails by restoring from the local .pst or .ost file.
EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard enables you to recover your deleted or lost emails, email files, contacts, appointments, and notes safely. What’s more, it's also good at repairing damaged or corrupted Outlook .pst files to secure your data.
Now, Download EaseUS Email Recovery Wizard to start to recover deleted emails from Hotmail with both video and text guides.
1. Launch this program and select "Recover Deleted Email/Repair PST File" option and press "Next" button.
2. Select Outlook.PST file by pressing "Select source file". You may also search for the.PST file from "Search PST file" button provided.
Note: Intensive Scan should be selected if you are not getting the desired result.
3. After the scan, you will find and get back your lost emails from Hotmail.
Was This Page Helpful?
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Why choose EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
"EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past, but it's fast and efficient..." —PCMag
"The first thing you'll notice about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro is that its interface is very clear and uncluttered, with only a small collection of self-explanatory controls. You won't find lots of extra options hidden in a system of hidden menus, either; what you see really is what you get." —techradar
"Recover lost files, even after deleting a partition or formatting your drive." —Macworld
- 2. Why cannot I recover 2GB data for free?
It is recommended to check the version installed is Free or Trial because they are different versions.
Trial has data preview function but cannot save any files, while the Free version enables to recover 2 GB files. The default free space is 500 MB and you may share the product on social media to get another 1.5 GB.
- 3. Why cannot the recovered files be opened?
A file is saved as 2 parts on the storage device: directory info (which is comprised by file name, time stamp and size info, etc.) and data content.
If the files with original file names and folder structures cannot be opened, one possible reason is the corrupted directory info. There is still a chance to recover the data content with the RAW Recovery method in our software.
- 4. Why isn't it suggested to recover the files back to the original drive?
The storage structure of the lost files would be altered or damaged by any changes on the drive. If you save the recovered files back to the same drive, the original data structures and data content would be corrupted or overwritten, which causes permanent data loss. So you should prepare another disk to save the files.
- 5. How can I check whether my data is recoverable or not before purchase?
The Free version helps you save 2GB files, so verify the recovery quality of our product before purchase.
- 6. How long does it take to scan the drive?
It strongly depends on the capacity of your hard drive and the performance of your computer. As reference,most drive recoveries can be completed in around 10 to 12 hours for a 1-TB healthy hard drive in general conditions.