- Boating & Sailing
- Dolphin Encounters
- Scuba Diving
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
Things To Do on Maui
Maui locals are often asked if they ever get “island fever.” After all—living full time on a tropical island must eventually get boring, right?
As it turns out, there are so many things to do in Maui it isn’t really a problem. From the moment the sun rises above Haleakala Crater, to when it sets off Ka‘anapali Beach, the island is rich in outdoor adventure and opportunities to explore.
Just take a look at the ocean activities found all across the island. Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
On shore, waterfall hunters and swimming hole seekers can travel the Road to Hana—one of the top 10 things to do on Maui for visitors and locals alike. Take a dip beneath Twin Falls or explore Wai‘anapanapa Caves, and a sunrise soak at the Pools of Ohe‘o is the ultimate Hana escape. Read more
Finally, for some visitors (and even locals), one of the top things to do in Maui is simply spend a day shopping, in which case Pai‘a, Makawao, and Lahaina are the island’s best spots for gifts.
Friendly Charters – Maui Snorkeling Adventures and SNUBA
Snorkeling and SNUBA on the Lani Kai The Lani Kai…
UFO Parasail – Maui & Inshore Fishing Charter
Inshore Fishing Charter Seasonal: Dec 15 – May 15 Our…
- Save up to 25%: Join the Emerald Club® so you can bypass the counter, choose your own car and get on your way fast
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Book Now & Save up to 20% off with Travel Dates 1-1-2020 to 1-31-2020
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Order your Wedding Leis at HawaiiFlowerLei.com. Fresh, custom made Wedding Leis hand delivered or shipped in our exclusive lei cooler, Nationwide!
- Experience Scuba diving with Trident Adventures from $129. Book now!
- Save 9% off your condo vacation rental when you book direct!
- Luxury vacation rentals on the golden Kona Coast - BOOK NOW!
- Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing Tour - $180/person - BOOK NOW!
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii: SAVE 10% when booking 10 days in advance
- $10 off your Kauai adventure with Nā Pali Riders
- Kauai’s Real Dirt Shirts in Waimea, starting at $10
- $899 & up - Oahu & Kauai, 6-Nt Multi-Island Adventure
- $1,059 & up - 6-Nt. Maui & Kauai Island-Hopping Trip w/Air
- A pair of BLT sliders are only $7 during happy hour at Tropics Tap House.