Body swap appearances in media
Body swaps, first popularized in the personal identity chapter of John Locke's Essay Concerning Human Understanding, have been a common storytelling device in fiction media. Novels such as Vice Versa (1882) and Freaky Friday (1972) have inspired numerous film adaptations and retellings, as well as television series and episodes, many with titles derived from "Freaky Friday". In 2013, Disney Channel held a Freaky Freakend with seven shows that featured body-swapping episodes.[a] This list features exchanges between two beings, and thus excludes similar phenomena of body hopping, spirit possession, transmigration, and avatars, unless the target being's mind is conversely placed in the source's body. It also excludes age transformations that are sometimes reviewed or promoted as body swaps, as in the movies Big and 17 Again; identity/role swaps, typically between twins, clones, look-alikes, or doppelgängers; and characters with multiple personalities.
|Title||Author||Year||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|Du bist ich und ich bin du (転校生!おれがあいつであいつがおれで)||Hisashi Yamanaka||1980||A boy and girl switch bodies||Magic|||
|Agent Cormac book series||Neal Asher||2001–2008||Cormac, Mika, Aiden, Stanton, Dragon, Crane||Artificial intelligence transfers to different bodies; downloads of human minds into artificial carriers and cyborg bodies|||
|Airhead book series||Meg Cabot||2008||Emerson Watts (tomboy) and Nikki Howard (teenage supermodel)||brain transplant[b]|||
|Alice & Gabby's Excellent Adventure||Maya Rodale||2020||Gabrielle Fox and Lady Alice Fellows from England in 1819||Lightnng strikes|
|The Anubis Gates||Tim Powers||1983||Doyle and Dog-Face Joe||OCLC 10259963|
|The Barking Ghost||R. L. Stine||1995||Cooper, Margaret and two dogs||spell / Goosebumps series #32||OCLC 32441922|
|Body Swap||Sylvia McNicoll||2018||Hallie (age 15), Susan (age 82)||Characters swap souls after a car accident||OCLC 1013167479|
|Body Swap series||Katrina Kahler||2016-2017||Jack and his Dad|
|Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Parts 1 and 2||Dav Pilkey||2003||Melvin and Mr. Krupp||Combine-O-Tron 2000|
|Curse the Dawn||Karen Chance||2009||Cassandra and Pritkin||Cassandra Palmer series||OCLC 233548351|
|Cerberus: A Wolf in the Fold||Jack Chalker||1982||various characters||Warden powers to swap minds of two sleeping participants||OCLC 277005501|
|Dragon Princess||S. Andrew Swann||2014||Thief, princess, dragon and wizard||Wizard's spell|||
|An Exchange of Souls||Barry Pain||1911||inspired H.P. Lovecraft's 1937 short story The Thing on the Doorstep|||
|Flip||Martyn Bedford||2011||Teenager and another boy||OCLC 639518192|
|Fox Eyes||Mordicai Gerstein||2001||Martin and a fox||staring at fox's eyes||OCLC 44750632|
|Freaky Monday||Mary Rodgers and Heather Hach||2009||Teenage girl and teacher she dislikes||Thematic sequel to Freaky Friday|||
|Freaky Friday||Mary Rodgers||1972||Teenage Annabel Andrews and her mother|
|Gender Blender||Blake Nelson||2006||Emma and Tom||OCLC 60590030|
|Tom B Stone||1996||Maria and Dr. Morthouse.|
|Help! I'm Trapped... book series||Todd Strasser||1993–2011||Multiple characters||Mind-swapping machine|||
|The Identity Matrix||Jack L. Chalker||1982||Victor Gonser swaps with various women||Alien powers|||
|Jumper||Lorelai Brizzi||2016||Multiple body swaps||Meteor rock|||
|Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo series||Nancy E. Krulik||2002–2010||Katie Kazoo and various characters[c]||Magic wind (originally wish from a falling star)|||
|Laughing Gas||P. G. Wodehouse||1936||Reggie and Joey||inhale laughing gas at a dentist's office|||
|The Master Mind of Mars||Edgar Rice Burroughs||1928||multiple people||brain transplant|||
|Mindswap||Robert Sheckley||1966||Marvin Flynn and various alien people||mind-swapping technology||OCLC 18565280|
|My Lady, My Lord||Katharine Ashe||2014||Lord Ian Chance and Lady Corinna Mowbray||magic statue||OCLC 881632365|
|Prelude to a Kiss (play)||Craig Lucas||1988||Old man and bride||kiss|||
|The Stolen||Alex Shearer||2003||Young girl and elderly witch||magic potion|||
|Summer Switch||Mary Rodgers||1982||Preteen Ben Andrews and his father||Freaky Friday stories, book 3||[better source needed]|
|The Swap||Megan Shull||2014||Jack and Ellie (male and female middle school students)||spell|||
|Switch||Carol Snow||2008||Claire and Larissa (average teenage girl and a model blonde)||lightning storms|||
|Switched||R. L. Stine||1995||Nicole and Lucy||Fear Street series #31||OCLC 32331235|
|The Dosadi Experiment||Frank Herbert||1982||McKee and woman||Whipping Star series #2||OCLC 32331235|
|The Tale of the Body Thief||Anne Rice||1992||Lestat de Lioncourt and Raglan James|||
|The Toilet of Doom||Michael Lawrence||2001||Jiggy McCue and Angie||magic toilet / third in Jiggy McCue series||OCLC 50802367|
|Tiffany Twisted||Alison Tyler||2006||Tiffany and Kurt||OCLC 64554840|
|Turnabout||Thorne Smith||1931||Tim and Sally Willows|||
|Vice Versa: A Lesson to Fathers||F. Anstey||1882||Paul and Dick Bultitude (father and son)||wish from magic stone|||
|Why I'm I Afraid Of Bees||R. L. Stine||1994||Gary and a bee||Goosebumps series #17||OCLC 29815540|
Short stories and operas
|Title||Author||Year||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|"New Bodies for Old"||Jack Vance||1950||collected 1982 as "Chateau d'If"|||
|"The Great Keinplatz Experiment"||Arthur Conan Doyle||1885||mesmerism||[better source needed]|
|"Icchapuran", "Ichchhapuran" (Fulfilling the wish)||Rabindranath Tagore||1895|
|Lejana (The Distances)||Julio Cortázar||1949||woman and beggar||hug|||
|"Mefisto in Onyx"||Harlan Ellison||1993||[better source needed]|
|The Shadow Out of Time||H. P. Lovecraft||1936 (cut)
|Nathaniel Wingate Peaslee||psychic temporal transfer||[better source needed]|
|"The Story of the Late Mr Elvesham"||H. G. Wells||1896||[better source needed]|
|"The Thing on the Doorstep"||H. P. Lovecraft||1937||Edward Derby / Asenath Waite||magic||[better source needed]|
|The Gentleman in Black (opera)||Frederic Clay and
W. S. Gilbert
|Happy Arcadia (opera)||Frederic Clay and
W. S. Gilbert
|"Somerset, the Scientific Monkey"||Donald Bern (Alfred Bernstein)||1942||scientist and monkey||mind transfer machine||[better source needed]|
|"Transformation"||Mary Shelley||1830||young man and dwarf||supernatural ritual||[better source needed]|
|Title||Country||Director||Year||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|18 Again!||United States||Paul Andrew Flaherty||1988||Grandfather and grandson[c]||Car accident|||
|Aku Mahu Super Bibik||Malaysia||2014||Young girl and new "Bibik"|
|Alison's Birthday||Australia||Ian Coughlan||1981||Young girl and old crone||Demonic ritual|||
|All of Me||United States||Carl Reiner||1984||An attorney and his female client||Mystic with soul transfer ability. Souls can also share bodies.|||
|All Screwed Up||United States||Neil Stephens||2009||Jock guy and a science nerd girl||Science experiment on ancient African beetle goes wrong.|||
|Body Swap||United States||Timothy Morton||2019||Businesswoman and Lazy slob|
|Body Switch||Germany||Nils Molitor||2008||Tyra and another person||Sent back to Earth in the wrong body|
|Boomerang||Switzerland||Nicole Borgeat||2018||Politician and Maid|
|Chinna Vathiyar||India||Singeetam Srinivasa Rao||1995||Professor and student||Researching mantras that enable soul to move out of body / Same actor portrays both characters|||
|Copa de Elite||Brazil||Vitor Brandt||2014||Man and woman|
|The Change-Up||United States||David Dobkin||2011||A lawyer and family man switches with his best friend who is an adult video actor.||Urinating at a magic fountain|||
|A Christmas Switch||United States||Brian Herzlinger||2018
||Two women magically switch bodies during the Christmas holidays.||Magic wishes
|Dame tu cuerpo (Give Me Your Body)||Mexico||Rafael Montero||2003||A guy's fiancée and best friend, who is a soccer coach||Wish during planetary alignment|||
|Dating the Enemy||Australia||Megan Simpson Huberman||1996||Boyfriend and girlfriend||Wish during full moon|||
|Detention||United States||Joseph Kahn||2011||Daughter in 2010 and mother in 1992||Rays from an alien spaceship|||
|The Heckler||Australia||Ben Plazzer||2015||Steve (comedian) and Mike (heckler)||Toilet in comedy club plus hypnotism / Steve is a spirit when swapped|||
|Les Dissociés||France||Suricate||2015||People members of the "Suricate" group|||
|Dogmatic||Canada||Neill Fearnley||1996||A man and his dog|||
|Dream a Little Dream||United States||Marc Rocco||1989||Teenager and older man[c]||Meditation experiment and collision|||
|Eine wie keiner||Germany||Marco Petry||2008||Boyfriend and girlfriend|||
|Freaky||United States||Christopher Landon||2020||Teenage girl and serial killer||Magical dagger|
|Freaky Friday||United States||Gary Nelson||1976||Mother and daughter||Wish|||
|Freaky Friday||United States||Melanie Joy Mayron||1995||Mother and daughter||Magical amulets|||
|Freaky Friday||United States||Mark Stephen Waters||2003||Mother and daughter||Fortune cookies|||
|Freaky Friday||United States||Steve Carr||2018||Mother and daughter||Magical hourglass|||
|The Greeneyed Elephant||Denmark||Peer Guldbrandsen||1960||Sally and Lisa||Aztec elephant sculpture|||
|Here Comes the Bride||Philippines||Chris Martinez||2010||Five different people||An accident on a magnetic hill during solar eclipse|||
|Hero in the Family||United States||Mel Damski||1986||Human astronaut and chimpanzee||Space crystal|||
|Hilfe, ich bin ein Junge (Help, I'm a boy!)||Germany||Oliver Dommenget||2002||Boy and girl||Magic spellbook|||
|Holiday Wishes||Canada||David Weaver||2006||Teenagers Britney (rich girl) and Rachel (foster kid)||Christmas wish|||
|The Hot Chick||United States||Tom Brady||2002||A popular high school cheerleader finds herself in a man's body.||Earrings|||
|I Are You, You Am Me||Japan||Nobuhiko Obayashi||1982||Teenage boy and girl||Fall down staircase|||
|Identity Theft||United States||James A. Ward||2009||A male lottery winner ends up swapping bodies with a beautiful female model who is in deep debt and is wanted by the police.||Spirit|||
|Intern (インターン！)||Japan||Akio Yoshida||2016||Male CEO and female intern||Magic|||
|It's a Boy Girl Thing||United Kingdom,
|Nick Hurran||2006||Teenage boy and girl||Statue casts a spell|||
|Ithihasa||India||Binu S. Kalady||2014||A petty thief ends up swapping bodies with a female software professional.||Ring|||
|Just Follow Law||Singapore||Jack Neo||2007||Supervisor and subordinate||Car accident|||
|Kasut Bola Pink||Malaysia||Shamyl Othman||2017||Rafiq and Nina||Struck by lightning|
|Like Father Like Son||United States||Rod Daniel||1987||Father and son||Drinking a potion|||
|The Man Who Changed His Mind||United Kingdom||Robert Stevenson||1936||Four characters||Mind Transference Machine|||
|陰陽錯Q版 - My Body, My Soul||Hong Kong||Ye Chengkang||1994||Man and woman||Magic|||
|Mighty Mouse in the Great Space Chase||United States||Gwen Wetzler||1982||Harry the Heartless and Queen Pearlheart.||Harry's Thought Transfer Machine|||
|Never Say Die||China||Song Yang
|2017||Allen Ai and Ma Xiao||Struck by lightning|
|Nobody's Perfect||Hong Kong||Patrick Kong||2008||Alexis and Alex||statue|
|Po čem muži touží||Czech Republic||Rudolf Havlík||2018||Man and his former wife||Magic|||
|Pon un hombre en tu vida (Put a man in your life)||Spain||Eva Lesmes||1996||Male sports coach and female singer.||Accident|||
|Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea||Japan||Kunihiko Yuyama||2006||Jessie, James and Meowth/Ash and Jack "Jackie" Walker||Temperal effect from Manaphy's Heart Swap attack.|
|Prelude to a Kiss||United States||Norman René||1992||Mysterious old man and a bride||Kiss|||
|Runaway Brain||United States||Chris Bailey||1995||Mickey Mouse and a monster||Brain transplant machine|
|A Saintly Switch||United States||Peter Bogdanovich||1999||National Football League quarterback and his wife.||Kids cast voodoo spell|||
|Scooby-Doo||United States||Raja Gosnell||2002||Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma||Demons|||
|Switching: Goodbye Me||Japan||Nobuhiko Obayashi||2007||Teenage boy and girl||Falling inside a water spring|||
|The Secret||France||Vincent Perez||2007||Mother and daughter||Car accident|||
|Se Eu Fosse Você (If I Were You)||Brazil||Daniel Filho||2006||Husband and wife||Arguing under stars|||
|Se Eu Fosse Você 2 (If I Were You 2)||Brazil||Daniel Filho||2009||Husband and wife||Arguing under stars|||
|Una Señora Llamada Andrés||Mexico||Julio Buchs||1970||Husband and wife||Magic|||
|Shrek the Third||United States||Chris Miller, Raman Hui||2007||Donkey and Puss in Boots||Side effect of teleportation spell|||
|Seitenwechsel||Germany||Vivian Naefe||2016||Husband and wife||Magic|||
|Si Yo Fuera Tú||Mexico||Alejandro Lubezki||2018||Husband and wife||Magic|||
|Sister Switch||United States||Torrance Colvin||2009||11-year-old student with 18-year-old sister music pop star||A potion|||
|The Skeleton Key||United States||Iain Softley||2005||A young nurse with an older woman, who herself had been possessed by a woman who has swapped bodies twice before.||Hoodoo ritual|||
|Soowitch||Canada||Jean-François Rivard||2001||Man and woman||One-night stand|||
|Soul||United States||Pete Docter||2020||Joe ends up in Therapy Cat's body and 22 ends up in Joe's body||Going through Portal to Earth at the same time|
|The Swap||United States||Jay Karas||2016||Jack (hockey player) and Ellie (rhythmic gymnast)||A text message|||
|The Takeover||United States||Shaqueta Smith||2013||Black and white women who are best friends||Magical espresso|||
|Transformed||United States||Pamela Sutch[d]||2005||Hilda (female mad scientist) and Allen (guy), Vanessa (another swapper)||Mind-swapping device|||
|Turnabout||United States||Hal Roach||1940||Husband and wife||Magical statue. Based on the Book of the same name.|||
|Eine verflixte Begegnung im Mondschein||Germany||Dror Zahavi||2004||A man and a woman who had just met||Magic storm|||
|Valentine (Cris-ka-ja baa sut sut)||Thailand||Karun Komanuwong||2008||Keng and Prae||Car accident causes souls to switch|
|Vice Versa||United States||Brian Gilbert||1988||Father and son; male and female thief||Touched ancient mystical skull|||
|The Villain||India||Prem||2018||Ramappa and Ram|||
|Wish Upon a Star||United States||Blair Treu||1996||Alexia (popular girl) and Hayley (geeky younger sister)||Wish on falling star|||
|Woke Up Like This||Philippines||John Elbert Ferrer||2017||Nando and Sabrina||Homeless man's curse via blowing the birthday candle|
|Wonder Woman 1984||United States||Patty Jenkins||2020|
|Xchange||Canada||Allan Moyle||2000||Agent and terrorist leader||Technology that lets people travel by swapping minds|||
|X, Y||United States||Vladimir Vitkin||2004||A topless dancer and a businessman[c]||Siren / personality change, dancer thinks she's a man|||
|Your Name||Japan||Makoto Shinkai||2016||Mitsuha (girl in Itomori town) and Taki (boy in Tokyo)||Mitsuha's family and shrine history / Body swap also includes a time span of 3 years|||
|Hon Papa Da Con Gái (Daddy Issues)||Vietnam||Ken Ochiai||2018||Father and daughter switch bodies. Vietnamese adaptation of "Papa to Musume no Nanokakan".||Magic|||
|Operacja Koza (Operation Goat)||Poland||Konrad Szolajski||1999||Male scientist and female spy morph into each other's bodies.||DNA-modifying substance|||
|Mavi Gece||Turkey||Ahmet Hoşsöyler||2015||Taxi driver and female nice-looking doctor.||Thunder|||
|Помню-не помню (Pomnyu - ne pomnyu)||Russia||Vasiliy Rovenskiy||2015||Shy female librarian and sexy blonde girl switch bodies.||Bike accident|||
|Verliebt, verlobt, vertauscht||Germany||Josh Broecker||2015||Couple in crisis switch bodies after a fight.||Magic|
Shows with body swaps
The following shows have a body swap as a major storyline or feature a character who has swapped bodies over multiple episodes.
|Title||Year||Character||Method / notes||Reference|
|Henshin! Ponpoko-dama (へんしん!ポンポコ玉)||1973||Boy and girl||Magic|||
|Boy Meets Girl||2009||Danny Reed and Veronica Burton||Struck by lightning|||
|Body Transfer||2003||Kenichi and his friends||Magic Mirror|
|Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency||2016||Various characters||Body swapping machine // 2016 series|||
|Drop Dead Diva||2009 - 2014||Deb and Jane, Grayson and Ian||Pressing the button on a computer in Heaven / Later, Jane returns to Earth by swapping with a third body|||
|Elseworlds||2018||The Flash and Arrow|
|Legion||2017||Sydney Barrett||ability // Sydney's mutation allows her to switch bodies with whomever she touches|||
|Ore ga aitsu de aitsu ga ore de (ja: おれがあいつであいつがおれで, I'm That Guy and He's Me )||2002||Boy and girl||Magic|||
|Papa ga watashi de Watashi ga papa de (ja: パパが私で私がパパで, Daddy is Me and I'm Daddy )||1989||Father and daughter||Lightning strike|||
|Hou ka go (ja: 放課後, After School)||1992||Boy and girl||Magic|||
|Papa to Musume no Nanokakan (ja: パパとムスメの7日間, Seven Days of a Daddy and a Daughter)||2007||Father and daughter||They both eat magical peaches|||
|Please Come Back, Soon-Ae||2006||Wife and her husband mistress||Magic|||
|Secret Garden||2010||A rich CEO and a stuntwoman||Sharing magic liquor bottle|||
|Turnabout||1979||Wife and husband||Magic wishes|||
|Ooh La La Couple (울랄라 부부; RR)||2012||Husband and wife||Magic|||
|Dotchi ga dotchi! (どっちがどっち!)||2002||Boy and girl||Magic|||
|Lalola||2008||Man and woman||Voodoo magic|||
|Big Meg, Little Meg||2000||Mother and daughter occasionally switch bodies||Magic|||
|Konya wa Kokoro Dake Daite (今夜は心だけ抱いて)||2014||47-year-old mother and 17-year-old daughter switch bodies through magic when the elevator they were in plunges.||Magic|||
|Sayonara Watashi (さよなら私)||2014||Two middle age women who haven't see each other since high school switch bodies||Magic|||
|Switched (宇宙を駆けるよだか)||2018||Ayumi and Unime; Kaga and Koshiro; Ukon and other woman.||High Jump|||
|Tales from the Loop||2020||Jakob, Danny, and a Robot||Climbing inside a mysterious metal sphere in the forest; swaps with the nearest person.|||
|Vic||2018||Vicky & Victoria||electrocution|||
|Abyss (어비스)||2019||Go Se-Yeon and Cha Min are both revived into different bodies after their deaths due to a mysterious bead Abyss.||Magic|||
|My Runway||2016||Male top model and a pretty model wannabe switch bodies.||Magic|||
|Mirakel||2020||Two girls in Sweden, Mira in 2020 and Rakel in 1920, travel through time and switch bodies.||artificial wormhole|||
Episodes with body swaps
TV episodes where characters swap bodies. See also graphic novels and manga.
|Title||Episode||Characters||Method / notes||Refs|
|A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives||"A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives" OVA||Taito, Himea and Mirai; Gekkou and Haruka||Drinking potion and touching someone|||
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius||"Trading Faces"||Jimmy and Cindy||Lightning strikes mind-reading device|||
|Adventure Time||"Sons of Mars"||Jake and Magic Man||Spell|||
|Aladdin (TV series)||"Two to Tangle"||Aladdin and Mozenrath||Mozenrath's Gauntlet|
|All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series||"Mutts Ado About Nothing"||Charlie and Itchy||The two dogs were arguing so they were switched into each other's body until they were friends again|
|All Hail King Julien||"Fauxsa Unchained"||Clover and Sage||fish|
|ALVINNNN!!! and the Chipmunks||"Wacky Wednesday"||Alvin and Jeanette; later Simon, the cat and Derek||a major malfunction in one of Simon's inventions|
|Always Late with Katie Nolan||"Gritty Freaky Friday"||Gritty the Mascot and Katie Nolan||Bumping into each other at a hallway|||
|The Amazing World of Gumball||"Halloween"||Gumball in Darwin's body, Darwin in Anais's body, Anais in Gumball's body||Potion lets characters escape their bodies / Mix-up in retrieving bodies causes switch|
|American Dad!||"Don't Look a Smith Horse in the Mouth"||Stan and his new horse||Device: CIA Technology|
|American Dad!||"Da Flippity Flop"||Stan and Klaus||Device: CIA Technology|
|American Dragon: Jake Long||"Dragon Breath"||Trixie and Spud||Souls end up in wrong bodies|
|American Dragon: Jake Long||"Switcheroo"||Jake and Haley||Magic mirror|
|Angel||"Carpe Noctem"||Angel with an old man called Marcus||Spell|||
|Animal Yokochō||"Doki☆Doki Volume: Ami And Iyo's Big Misunderstanding"||Ami and Iyo|
|The Annoying Orange||"The Deviled Egg"||Pear and Marshmallow||Souls put in wrong bodiesl[e]|||
|The Annoying Orange||"Ask Orange #39: The Circle of Knife"||Orange and Pear|
|The Annoying Orange||"Ask Orange #48: Baldi's in the Kitchen!"||Orange and Marshmallow|
|A.N.T. Farm||"MutANT Farm"||Paisley and a duck||Olive's machine|
|A.N.T. Farm||"idANTity crisis"||Chyna gets in Violet's body, Violet in Fletcher's body, Fletcher in Olive's body, and Olive in Chyna's body||Yogurt machine||[a]|
|Ape Escape||"Suddenly Bodies Switch?!"||Spike and Natalie||Badly programmed dimensional light machine that Professor activates by accident|
|Aqua Teen Hunger Force||"Rabbit, Not Rabbot"||Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Dr. Zord, Randy, and Lionel||Urinating in a mall fountain|||
|Arthur||"Freaky Tuesday"||Buster and Mr. Ratburn||Electrical Spanakopita|
|Atomic Betty||"Switchmo-Tized"||Sparky and Minimus; Various characters||Spell by robot magician|
|Atomic Puppet||"The Switch"||Captain Atomic and Princess War Tickle||the sphere of transference|
|Austin & Ally||"Freaky Friends & Fan Fiction"||Austin in Dez's body, Trish in Ally's body, Ally in Trish's body and Dez in Austin's body. Later, Ally and Dez switch bodies||Magic typewriter||[a]|
|Austin & Ally||"Scary Spirits and Spooky Stories"||Eri and Ally||Spell by Eri||[verification needed]|
|The Avengers||"Who's Who"||Enemy agents swap bodies with Steed and Mrs. Peel||Machine|
|Avengers Assemble||"The Avengers Protocol Part 1"||Captain America and Red Skull||Body switching machine|
|Avengers Assemble||"Ghost of a Chance"||Iron Man, Captain America, The Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow||Space Phantoms|
|Avengers Assemble||"Head to Head"||Black Widow, The Hulk, Falcon, Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Thor||Mind Infinity Gem|
|Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger||"Ep. 27: AbaRed is Abare Blue"||Ryouga, Yukito, Tyranno and Kera||Spell by Trinoid #16: Tsutakotatsu|
|BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Pico||"Poppin' Shuffle"||Kasumi Toyama, Tae Hanazono, Rimi Ushigome, Sāya Yamabuki, Arisa Ichigaya||Falling off the stairs|
|Batman: The Brave and the Bold||"The Criss Cross Conspiracy!"||Batman with Katrina Moldoff||Spell by Felix Faust|
|Beast Wars Neo||"Break is a Predacon?"||Break and Saberback||Phantom Crystal|
|Beelzebub||"Today I'm Different on the Inside"||Oga and Beelzebub IV||Super Milk Time|
|Behind Her Eyes||"Behind Her Eyes"||Rob & Adele; Adele & Louise||Astral projection practice|||
|Ben 10||"A Change of Face"||Gwen with Charmcaster, and later with Ben||Magic spell done by Charmcaster|
|Ben 10: Omniverse||"Ben Again"||11-year-old Ben with 16-year-old Ben||Eon's cross-time brain switch|||
|Ben 10 (2016)||"Freaky Gwen Ben"||Gwen and Ben||Spell by Hex|
|Ben 10 (2016)||"Charm School's Out"||Gwen and Charmcaster||Charmcaster's spell|
|The Best Friend of Beautiful Anna (Anna-san no Oname)||Episode 6|
|Best Friends Whenever||"A Time to Double Date"||Bret and Chet||Machine malfunction|
|Bewitched||"The Mother-in-Law of the Year"||Samantha and Endora||Samantha and Endora spell|
|Bewitched||"Samantha Loses Her Voice"||Samantha and Darrin Stephens // voices only||Uncle Arthur's spell swap|||
|Bewitched||"Mixed Doubles"||Samantha Stephens and Louise Tate||Samantha's Dream|||
|Big Bad Beetleborgs||"The Good, the Bad, and the Scary"||Drew and Noxic; Roland and Typhus; Jo and Jara||Fangula's spell|||
|Big Hero 6: The Series||"Trading Chips"||Baymax and Mini-Max||Switching chips|
|Big Wolf on Campus||"The Pleasantville Strangler"||The ghost of an old man and various characters||Touch|||
|Big Wolf on Campus||"Switch Me Baby One More Time"||Alice and Lori||body jump|||
|Blinky Bill's Extraordinary Excursion||"Blinky the Hypnotist"||Mayor Pelican and Marcia; Miss Magiepie and Splodge; Flap and Mr. Wombat||hypnotism|
|Bounty Hamster||"Trading Spaces"||Cassie and an alien resembling a humanoid rhino||body swapping device|||
|The Brady Kids||"Double Trouble"||Bobby and actor Clint Flint||Marlon the magic bird|
|Bravest Warriors||"Merewif Tag"||Chris and Plum||Merewif Tag (Plum's special ability)|||
|Breadwinners||"Switcheroo"||SwaySway and Buhdeuce||Switcheroo bread|
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||"This Year's Girl" / "Who Are You"||Faith and Buffy||Mystical Mechanical Device |
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer||"Witch"||Amy Madison and her mother Catherine||Spell|
|Bugs Bunny||"Hot Cross Bunny"||the scientist and the chicken||mind swap|
|Camp Lakebottom||"Being McGee"||McGee and ButtSquat||cursed amulet|
|Captain Planet and the Planeteers||"The Unbearable Blightness of Being"||Gaia and Dr. Blight||Dr. Blight's body-switching device|
|Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys||"Escape from the Plant of the Apes"||Captain Simian and Shao Lin||mind switch by the psycho-neural interceptor|||
|Cardcaptor Sakura||"Sakura, Kero, and Syaoran"||Syaoran and Kero||The Change card|||
|The Centurions||"Double Agent"||Ace and Hacker||mind swap|||
|ChalkZone||"Bullsnap"||Snap and a bull.||Teleportation Device|
|Charmed||"Enter the Demon"||Phoebe and Paige, Piper and the Zen Master||Accidental spell and Paige's potion|||
|Charmed||"Freaky Phoebe"||Phoebe and Amara||Spell cast by Amara|
|Charmed||"The Lost Picture Show"||Piper and Leo||Spell cast by magical marriage counsellor|
|Charmed (2018)||"Switches & Stones"||Meg and Maggie||Touch|
|Chikyu Sentai Fiveman||"Super Twin Strategy"||Fumiya and Remi, Various characters||Spelled by Sasorinamazugin|
|Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers||"A Fly in the Ointment"||Zipper and Professor Nimnul, Chip and Monterey, Dale and Gadget swap bodies and attributes, but retain their heads||Teleportation device (Phonomatic Modemizer)|
|Chowder||"A Little Bit of Pizzaz"||Mung, Truffles, Schnitzel and Chowder; Mung and Endive later switch||Mind-swapping ingredient Pizzazz and explosion|||
|Chuck Finn||"The Switcheroo"||Chuck and Sarah||exchanging of souls|||
|Cleopatra 2525||"In Your Boots"||Creegan and Hal||gadget guy|||
|Club Mickey Mouse Malaysia||Season 2||Gabriel and Charis|
|Code Lyoko||"A Fine Mess"||Yumi Ishiyama and Odd Della Robbia||Computer malfunction|
|Community||"Basic Human Anatomy"||Troy and Abed||Wish|||
|The Crumpets||"The Mix-Up"||Ms. McBrisk, T-Bone the dog, and a garden gnome||Electronic telepathy machine|
|Cop Craft||"Smells Like Toon Spirits" "A King Maker"||Tilarna and her cat||Magical crossbow|
|The Daily Show||Jon Stewart and Justin Bieber|
|Danger Mouse||"There's a Penfold in my Suit"||Danger Mouse and Penfold, Baron Greenback and Stiletto||Mystic Swapping Stone|
|Danny Phantom||"Splitting Images"||Danny and Sidney Poindexter|
|Daphne in the Brilliant Blue||"Heaven Can Wait For Maia Mizuki"||Mizuki and Gloria|
|Darkwing Duck||"Trading Faces"||Darkwing and Gosalyn, Launchpad and Honker||Computer malfunction|
|The Day My Butt Went Psycho!||"Wacky Wednesday"||Zack and Deuce||Soul swapping|
|DC Kids Show||"DC Kids Switch Bodies!"||Nandi and Jett||Comic books|
|DC Super Hero Girls||"#BatAndSwitch"||Batgirl and various characters||Zatanna's spell|
|DC Super Hero Girls||"#AllAboutZee"||Zee Zatara/Zatanna and Casey Krinsky||Casey's magic powers|
|Delightful Moomin Family: Adventure Diary||"Funny Disguises"||Moomintroll and Stinky|
|Dexter's Laboratory||"Changes"||Dexter and Dee Dee||Dexter's invention|
|Dexter's Laboratory||"Mom and Jerry"||Dexter and a mouse||Brain-transplant machine|||
|Dick Figures||"Brain Switch"||Red and Blue|
|Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears||"If I Were You"||Duke Igthorn and Tummi Gummi||Magic Wand|
|The Dog & Pony Show||"Pony and Dog!"||Dog and Pony||Magic from Pony's Bottom|
|Dog Days||"Change My Heart"||Cinque, Millhiore, Yukikaze and Baby Land God||Spell by Baby Land God|
|Dog With a Blog||"Freaky Fido"||Stan and Tyler, Ellen and Bennett||Lightning||[a]|
|Dollhouse||"Belle Chose"||Victor as Kiki; Echo as Terry||imprint|
|Donkey Kong Country||"The Big Switcheroo"||Donkey Kong and a robot, Candy Kong and General Klump||Mind-swapping helmets|
|Doraemon||"Rope Swapping"||Nobita, Shizuka and others||Swapping Rope|
|Doug||"Doug's Dog Date"||Doug and Porkchop||Doug's imagination; Mind-switching Machine|
|Dragon Ball Z (Kai)||"Surprise! Goku is Ginyu and Ginyu is Goku"||Goku and Ginyu||Body Change technique|
|Dragon Ball Z||"Whoops!! Ginyu Has Turned Into a Frog" ("Captain Ginyu...The Frog")||Ginyu and a Namekian frog||Body Change technique|
|Dragon Ball Z (Kai)||Ginyu (in a Namekian Frog's Body) and Bulma||Body Change technique|
|Dragon Ball Super||Ginyu (in a Nameklan Frog's Body) and Tagoma||Body Change technique|
|Dragon Ball Super||Goku and Zamasu||Super Dragon Balls|
|Dragon Booster||"The Changelings"||Artha and Beau||Word's Mind Gear|
|Duck Dodgers||"Talent Show a GO-GO"||Dodgers and Tom Jones|
|Eerie, Indiana||"No Brain, No Pain"||Simon, Chappy, Marshall, wife||Device (Brainalyzer)|
|8 Simple Rules||"Freaky Friday"||Grandpa and C.J., Bridget and her mother, Rory and his hamster||Cate's dream after watching Freaky Friday|||
|El Chapulin Colorado||Thin Female Doctor and Fat Male Doctor; Another Doctor and Scientist's Pet Dog||Brain Switching Machine|
|The Emperor's New School||"Faking the Grade"||Kronk and Yzma||Flip or Snapper Potions|
|Encantadia (2016 TV series)||"Huwad"||Danaya and Avria||Spell by Avria|
|Engine Sentai Go-onger||"GP 12: Sosuke Banki!?"||Sosuke and Hatsuden Banki|
|Eureka||"Jack of All Trades"||Carter, Fargo, Zane, Allison||Mind-mining program|
|Excel Saga||"Going Too Far"||Excel and Hyatt|||
|Fairy Tail||"Changeling"||Natsu and Loke, Lucy and Gray, Erza and Happy||Spell on a paper|||
|The Fairly OddParents||"Dog's Day Afternoon"||Timmy and Vicky's dog||Wish|
|The Fairly OddParents||"Blondas Have More Fun"||Wanda and Blonda|
|The Fairly OddParents||"Presto Change-O"||Timmy, A.J., Francis, Mr. Crocker, Timmy's parents, Vicky, Vicky's dog||Wish for body-swapping device|
|The Fairly OddParents||"Manic Mom-Day"||Timmy and his mom||Wish|
|The Fairly OddParents||"Country Clubbed"||Wanda and Sparky||Brain swap ray|
|The Fairly OddParents||"Which is Wish"||Timmy and Chloe||Wish|
|Family Guy||"Lois Kills Stewie"||Peter and Lois||Device: Stewie's Invention|
|Family Guy||"Switch the Flip"||Brian and Stewie, Peter and Stewie, Brian and Chris, various characters||Device: Stewie's Invention|
|Fanboy & Chum Chum||"I, Fanbot"||Fanboy and a Robot||Brain transplant|
|Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes||"Doomed"||Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic and Doctor Doom||Injection|
|Fantasy Island (1977)||"The Big Switch"||George and Laura Walters||wish|||
|Farscape||"Out of Their Minds"||John, Aeryn, Rygel, Pilot, D'Argo, Chiana||alien weapon|
|Fear Itself||"Family Man"||Dennis Maloney (family man) and Richard Brautigan (mass murderer)||Unknown, being in near death state in the same hospital|||
|The Flintstones||"Monster Fred"||Various characters||Device (mad scientist)|
|Freefonix||"Bizarro BB"||BB and Lady Lux||Guitar powers|||
|Fresh Pretty Cure!||"Tart is Inori, Inori is Tart!?"||Inori and Tarte||Spelled by the Nakewameke|
|Friday the 13th: The Series||"The Long Road Home"||Samsara charm|||
|Friday the 13th: The Series||"My Wife as a Dog"||Firefighter's wife and his dog||Aboriginal Leash of Dreams|
|Futurama: Bender's Game||--||Professor Farnsworth and a monkey||Device|
|Futurama||"The Prisoner of Benda"||Professor Farnsworth and Amy, various characters||Mind-swapping machine||[f]|
|Gadget and the Gadgetinis||"Swap Team"||Gadget, Miss Mithit and an ogre||Swap Control Centre|
|Galaxy Angel Z||"Revolving Sushi to the Hereafter"||The Angel Brigade (and Col. Volcott)||The Lost Technology|
|Garfield and Friends||"The Idol of ID"||Garfield and Odie; Jon and a gypsy||magic statue|
|The Garfield Show||"Freaky Monday"||Garfield and Odie||Spell by alien|
|Gawayn||"Love Trouble"||William and giant||Magic wand|||
|GeGeGe no Kitarō (2018)||"New Year's Man-Eating Fable Kasha"||Kasha, Nezumi Otoko, Neko Musume, and Kitarō||Spell by Kasha|
|Genie in the House||"Out of Our Minds"||Philip and Emma Norton||Wish|
|Geronimo Stilton||"The Incredible Shrinking Stiltons"||Matilda and Trap Stilton||Brain switching device|
|Geronimo Stilton (TV series)||"Trade Off"||Sally Ratmousen and Geronimo Stilton||Mind swapping device|
|Get a Life||"The One Where Chris and Larry Switch Lives"||Chris Peterson and Larry Potter||ignoring an Indian curse|
|Gilligan's Island||"The Friendly Physician"||The castaways||Mind-swapping Machine|
|Gintama||"He's The Sweet Tooth, and I'm the Mayo Guy"||Gintoki and Hijikata||Broken Machine/Hit by truck|
|Girls Bravo||"Bravo at the Pool!"||Fukuyama and Yukinari; Kirie and Miharu||Spell by Lisa|||
|Glee||"Props"||Various characters||Bump to the head||[g]|
|Good Mythical Morning||"Swapping bodies w/ a Mannequin, VR Experiment"||Rhett and a Mannequin, Link and a Mannequin, Rhett and Link||VR Experiment|
|Good Omens||"The Very Last Day of The Rest of Their Lives"||Aziraphale and Crowley||Body-swapping Gambit|
|Gravity Falls||"Carpet Diem"||Dipper and Mabel, Soos and Waddles, Dipper and Candy, various characters||The Experimental Carpet||[a]|
|Grizzy and the Lemmings||"Wandering Spirits"||Grizzy and a Moose|
|Groundling Marsh||"Tupelo Treat"||Maggie and Mud||Tupelo Treat|
|Happy Endings||"Party of Six"||Various characters||A curse|
|Harvey Beaks||"Princess Harvey"||Harvey and Princess||Magic Crystal|
|Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law||"Mindless"||Spyro, the dog, baby and someone's butt||Mentok the Mindtaker|
|The Haunted Hathaways||"Haunted Camping"||Louie and Ray||Possession ability, applied simultaneously on an object.|||
|Haven||"The Old Switcheroo, Parts 1 and 2"||Vince and Dave, Gloria and Dwight, Nathan and Duke, various characters||Trouble|||
|Henry Danger||"Captain Man-kini"||Captain Man and Frankini|
|Hero: 108||"About Faces"||HighRoller and Lin Chung||transference sceptre|
|Highway to Heaven||"Change of Life"||Mark Gordon and actress Linda Blackwell||Wish|
|Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh||"Pig's Tale"||Tip and Pig|
|Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show||"Honey, You've Got Nine Lives"||Diane and Bianca's cat, Wayne and Quark||Neuron Nudger invention|
|Hot Wheels Battle Force 5||"Fusion Confusion"||Shermen Cortez and Grimian||brain switch|
|The Huckleberry Hound Show||"Yogi Bear: Brainy Bear"||Yogi and a Chicken, then with the Scientist||Brain Switching Machine|
|I Am Weasel||"I Architect"||I.R. Baboon and I.M. Weasel||switched brains|
|I Dream of Jeannie||"Haven't I Seen Me Someplace Before?"||Roger and Tony||Wish|
|Intergalactic Kitchen||"Take Me to Your Larder"||Various characters||Machine malfunction|
|Inspector Gadget (2015)||"Brain Drain"||Various characters|
|It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia||"The Gang Turns Black"||Various characters||Lightning Strikes VCR; Dream|
|Jackie Chan Adventures||"Sheep In, Sheep Out"||Jackie and Jade||Uncle Chan Casts a spell and got Jackie and Jade into wrong bodies|
|Jacob Two-Two||"Jacob Two-Two and the Big Brain Exchange"||Jacob and Principal Greedyguts|
|Jake and the Never Land Pirates||"Monkey Tiki Trouble"||Captain Hook and King Zongo||Magical Monkey Tiki|
|Jeannie||"The Wish"||Henry and Corey||Birthday Wish|||
|The Jersey||"Jersey Switch"||Morgan and Hilary||An electric shock from a magical jersey along with Elliot's scientific experiment|||
|Jessie||"To Be Me, or Not To Be Me"||Jessie and Zuri, Ravi and Bertram, Emma and Luke, Jessie and Mrs. Kipling||Magic bell||[a]|
|Jimmy Two-Shoes||"Monster Mutt"||Beezie and Cerby; Jimmy and Heloise||Heloise's trouble|
|Johnny Test||"Papa Johnny"||Johnny and Hugh (his dad), Susan and Lila (her mom)||Mind-swapping machine|
|Johnny Test||"Johnny Susan, Susan Johnny"||Susan and Johnny||Mind-swapping machine|
|JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind||"The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 1" - "The Requiem Quietly Plays, Part 2"||Diavolo, Doppio, Bucciarati, Giorno, Mista, Trish, Narancia, Polnareff and countless others.||Chariot Requiem's ability|
|Juanpa Zurita Comedy||"Body Swap"||Juanpa Zurita and Hannah Stocking|
|Jumanji||"Who Am I?"||Various characters||Ball of light|
|Justice League Action||"Mxy's Mix-Up"||Batman, Superman and Stargirl and various characters||Mister Mxyzptlk|
|Justice League Unlimited||"The Great Brain Robbery"||Flash and Lex Luthor||Combination of spell (Doctor Fate) and brain scan (Luthor on Gorilla Grodd)|
|Kaeloo||"Let's Play Happy Rotter"||Kaeloo, Stumpy and Quack, Quack||magic spells|
|Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger||"Number 16: Because You’re A Friend"||Tooma and Manta Bayarsh||Spell by Manta Bayarsh|
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger||"A More Than Usual Gokai Change"||Doc and Luka||Spell by Regaeru|
|Kappa Mikey||"Manic Monday"||Lily and Mitsuki||Magic bracelets|||
|Kickin' It||"The Amazing Krupnick"||Ronny Blaze and a turtle||Spell|
|Kid vs. Kat||"BoardKat"||Coop and Kat; Dennis and Kat||Device (Kat's invention)|
|Kiddyzuzaa||Esme and Malice||Magical storm|
|Kim Possible||"Mind Games"||Kim and Ron, Dr. Drakken and Private Dobbs, Ron and Rufus||Mind-swapping machine|
|King Arthur's Disasters||"King Guinevere"||King Arthur and Princess Guinevere||Merlin Spell|
|Kirakira PreCure a la Mode||"A Small Yet Big Fight! Yukari the Cat vs. Kirarin the Fairy!"||Yukari Kotozume and her Crystal Animal||Head bump|
|Kochikame||"I'm Reiko and I'm Ryuou-chan?!"||Ryotsu and Reiko|
|Krypto the Superdog||"Dog-Gone Kevin"||Krypto and Kevin Whitney||Red Kryptonite|
|Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness||"Shifu's Ex"||Shifu and Mei Ling||Zhou Deng Soul Gem|
|Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive||"Ep. 37: The Beauty is a Psyma Beast!?"||Garubaria, Matoi Tatsumi and Tsugumi Inui||The Roses|
|Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne||"In Orbit Above the Summer Skies of Kamogawa" & "May This Voice Reach Kamogawa"||Madoka & Yurikano||Machine dream|
|Last Week Tonight with John Oliver||"Trade"||Melania Trump and an aluminium worker from Missouri||lightning flash|
|League of Super Evil||"Muhaha"||Voltar and General Sergeant|
|Legend of the Seeker||"Identity"||Richard and Gryff|
|Legends of Tomorrow||"Helen Hunt"||Dr. Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson||Body swap|
|The Legend of William Tell||"The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior"||Will and Drogo|
|Legion||Chapter 1||David and Sydney||Kiss|
|Lilo & Stitch: The Series||"Swapper"||Gantu and Hämsterviel, Lilo and Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley; Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley later get swapped again||Experiment 355 (a.k.a. Swapper)|
|Little Charmers||"Charming Pets"||Various characters||Spell|
|Little Charmers||"Switcheroo"||Hazel and Hazel's mom||Magic Aging Cream|
|Little Charmers||"All Stirred Up"||Various characters||Transformation Spell|
|Little Charmers||"A Little Too Much Parsley"||Hazel and Parsley||Spell|
|Lizzie McGuire||"Those Freaky McGuires"||Matt and Lizzie||Arguing|
|Lloyd in Space||"Lloyd Changes His Mind"||Lloyd and Francine||Mind-reading device|
|Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman||"I've Got You Under My Skin"||Clark and Woody||Magical crystal|
|Lost Girl||"Original Skin"||Various characters||Ingesting Gorgon's blood|||
|Lunar Jim||"The Big Switcheroo"||Rover and TED||Teleporting machine|
|Magic: Famille féerique
Magic: Fairy Family
|"Vis ma Vie"
"Live My Life"
|Tom and Cindy||Magic Wand|||
|The Magicians||"Garden Variety Homicide"||Margo and Eliot||Body-swapping potion|
|Mahou Sentai Magiranger||"Stage 39: Contrary Brother and Sister" - "Stage 40: The Gorgon's Garden"||Kai Ozu and his sister Houka Ozu||Spell by Hades Warrior God Toad (ep 39), Spell by Hades Wise Goddess Sphinx (ep 40)|
|Mamotte! Lollipop||"Nina is Zero and Zero is Nina!"||Nina and Zero||Overnight swap|
|Marsupilami||"Marsupilami meets Doctor Normanstein"||Maurice and Marsupilami; Norman Frankenrilla and Chicken||Mind-swapping device|
|Martha Speaks||"Dog for a Day"||Martha and TD|
|Marvel's Spider-Man||"The Living Brain" - "Superior"||Peter Parker / Spider-Man and Otto Octavius / Doctor Octopus||Neuro-Cortex|
|Mashin Sentai Kiramager||"Episode 19: Partners"||The Kiramagers and their Mashins, Galza and Carantula and various characters.||Spell by the Sumikae Jamen|
|Max Steel||"Reprogrammed"||Max and Steel|
|Medium||"Bring Your Daughter to Work Day"||Allison Dubois and her daughter Bridgette|
|Meet the Browns||"Meet the Switch"||Joaquin and Will||Wish|
|Mega Man||"Bot Transfer"||Mega Man and Snake Man||Machinery|
|Mentors||"The Other Half"||Simon and Crystal||Machinery|||
|Mickey Mouse||"New Shoes"||Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy||Getting punched by Pete|
|The Mighty B!||"Hen and Bappy"||Ben and Happy; Bessie and Hippie||Magic taquitos|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers||"Switching Places"||Billy and Kimberly; Bulk and Skull||Machine sabotage|
|Misfits||Series 3 Episode 5||Kelly and Jen||Body Hijacking|
|Monster High||"Freaky Fridate"||Ghoulia and Cleo||Curse from ancient artifact|
|The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show||"Brain Switch"||Mr. Peabody and Sherman; various characters||Brain Switching Machine|
|Mr. Young||"Mr. Switch"||Adam into Echo's body; Echo into Derby's body; Derby into Slab's body; Slab into Ivy's body; Ivy into Dang's body; Dang into Adam's body; Mr. Tator and Ms. Byrne||Machine malfunction|||
|Mummies Alive!||"Who's Who"||Ja-Kal and Nefer-Tina; Armor and Rath; Scarab and Ammut; Presley and Kahti; then Armor and Heka||An identity change by Bes|||
|The Muppet Show||"Harry Belafonte"
Pigs in Space "Dissolvatron" segment
|Miss Piggy and Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork and Janice, Kermit the Frog and The Swedish Chef||Dissolvatron|
|My Favorite Martian||"I'd Rather Fight Than Switch"||Uncle Martin O'Hara and Mrs. Lorelei Brown||malfunctioning molecular reassembler|||
|My Friends Tigger and Pooh||"The Tiglet and Pigger Switcher-Roo"||Tigger and Piglet||Magic trick goes wrong|
|My Hero||"Brain Drain"||Janet, Taylor, Piers, Standley's Parents Ella and Stanley Hawkins||Space Walkman, everyone back to normal, except for Janet's parents Ella and Stanley Hawkins who switched bodies earlier in the episode and didn't change back to normal at all.|||
|My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic||"She Talks to Angel"||Fluttershy and Angel||Magic potion|
|Natsuiro Kiseki||"Yuka At Full"||Yuka and Saki & Natsumi and Rinko||wish rock|
|Ned's Newt||"Newt's Ned"||Ned and Newton||Lightning strike|
|The New Adventures of Mighty Mouse||"The Great Space Chase"||Pearl Pureheart and Oil Can Harry||Mind Reading Machine|||
|The New Archies||"Change of Minds"||Eugene and Moose; Archie and Jughead||Eugene's Invention|
|The New Electric Company||"Scrambled Brains"||Annie and Lisa||Hypnosis|
|The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show||"Who's Minding the Monster?"||Frankenstein's Monster and a Duck||Brain Switching ray|
|The New Woody Woodpecker Show||"Frankenwoody"||Wally Walrus and Woody||Mind-swapping machine|
|Night Gallery||"The Housekeeper"||Housekeeper and wife||Spell|||
|Night Gallery||"Since aunt Ada came to stay"||Old witch and wife||Based on the short story "The Witch" by A. E. van Vogt|
|The Nightmare Worlds of H. G. Wells||"The Late Mr Elvesham"||Edward Eden & Egbert Elvesham||Based on the H. G. Wells story|
|Noonbory and the Super Seven||"The Great Switcheroo"||Cozybory and Wangury||Spell|||
|Nowhere Boys||Season 2 Episode 11||Roland and Sam||Spell|
|The Nutshack||"The Slasher"||Phil and Chita|
|Oddbods||"Swan Lake"||Fuse and Newt; A Frog and A Chicken||Bubbles' invention|
|Odd Squad||"Invasion of the Body Switchers"||Ms. O and Agent Oscar|
|OMG!||"Body Swapping & The Ultimate Fairy"||Body swapping app|
|One on One||"Manic Monday"||Mark "Flex" Washington and Breanna Barnes||mysterious spell|||
|Once Upon a Time||"Save Henry" - "Going Home"||Peter Pan and Harry|
|The Outer Limits||"The Human Factor"||Dr. James Hamilton and Maj. Roger Brothers||mind probe machine|
|The Outer Limits (1995)||"The Conversion"||mysterious man and a criminal||second chance|
|Out of Jimmy's Head||"Out of Jimmy's Body"||Jimmy and Sonny||magic pelvis outfitted with Japanese technology|
|The Owl House||"Once Upon a Swap"||Luz, Eda, and King; various characters||Eda's spell|
|Packages from Planet X||"Mind Licorice"||Dan, Troll, and a Raccoon||alien licorice|
|Papyrus||“Princess Tiya”||Papyrus and Tiya||Magic Mirror|
|PAW Patrol||"Pups Save a Freaky Pup-Day"||Chase and Chickaletta||Chase's dream|
|Pencilmation||"A Splice of Life"||Pencilmiss and a dog||Pencilmate's teleportator|
|The Penguins of Madagascar||"Roger Dodger"||Rico and Roger the Gator||Kowalski's Device|
|The Penguins of Madagascar||"King Me"||Various characters||Kowalski's Device|
|The Penguins of Madagascar||"High Moltage"||Maurice and Julien||Kowalski's Device|
|Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero||"Trading Faces"||Rippen and Larry||Multiverse portal goes awry|
|Pepper Ann||"My Mother, Myself"||Pepper Ann and Lydia||Meteor Shower|||
|Pet Alien||“The Evil That Thumbs Do”||Tommy and Swanky other alien||Lightning|
|Phil of the Future||"Neander Phil"||Phil and Curtis||Machine malfunction|
|Phil of the Future||"Versa Day"||Phil and Pim||Dad Spell "Vice Versa Day"|
|Phineas and Ferb||"Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?"||Candace and Perry||Phineas and Ferb invention|
|Phineas and Ferb||"Mind Share"||Various characters||Alien weapon||[a]|
|The Pirates of Dark Water||"The Soul Stealer"||Ren and Bloth; Niddler and Konk|
|Pixelface||"Body Swap"||Aethelwynne and Sgt. Riley||accident involving a plasma ball|||
|Popeye||"I Yam Wot I Yamnesia"||Popeye, Olive Oyl, Wimpy and SweetPea||a bump on the head|
|Popular Mechanics for Kids||"Escape"||Tyler Kyte and Elisha Cuthbert||Wish|||
|Potatoes and Dragons||"It Wasn't Me"||King Hugo and Dragon|
|The Powerpuff Girls||"Criss Cross Crisis"||Various characters||Machine malfunction|
|The Powerpuff Girls (2016 TV series)||"Blundercup"||Buttercup and Butter Boy||Butter Boy's powers|
|Powerpuff Girls Z||"Trading Faces"||The girls|
|Power Rangers Beast Morphers||"The Silva Switch"||Nate and Steel||Ben's and Betty's Invention|
|Power Rangers Dino Charge||"Love at First Fight"||Brittany and Beauticruel||Spell by Beauticruel's Brush|
|Power Rangers in Space||"Invasion of the Body Switcher"||Ashley and Astronema||Spell by Body Switcher|
|Power Rangers Ninja Storm||"Sensei Switcheroo"||Shane and Sensei, Dustin and Sensei||Machine malfunction|
|Power Rangers S.P.D.
(Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger)
|Sky and Wootox
(Houji and Wojonian)
|Wootox's special ability / activated by head-butt [h]|||
|Power Rangers Super Megaforce||"The Grass is Always Greener... or Bluer"||Jake and Noah||Spell by Tranceferer|
|Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel||"Monster Mix Up"||Super Ninja Steel Rangers and the Gruesome Grunts||Spell by Versix|
|Power Rangers Super Samurai||"Trading Places"||Various characters and objects; Mike and Switchbeast||Switchbeast's special ability|
|The Prisoner||"Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling"||Number Six and another prisoner|
|Pumpkin Reports||"Mindswap"||Max, Goliath and Moonbeam||Brains being inside the wrong bodies|
|Quack Pack||"Return of The T-Squad"||Dewey (in his superhero form) and Flight Attendant||Mind possession|||
|Rabbids Invasion||"Being Rabbid"||A Rabbid and John, then with Jessica|
|Random! Cartoons||"Dr. Froyd's Funny Farm"||Lulu and Bossy LeCow|
|Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure||"Plus Est En Vous"||Various characters and monkeys||Body switching Blaster|
|Raven's Home||"Switch-or-Treat"||Booker and Raven; Aunt Maureen and Miles||Psychic powers|
|The Real Ghostbusters||"Slimer, is that you?"||Egon and Slimer|
|Red Dwarf||"Bodyswap"||Rimmer and Lister; Rimmer and the Cat||Rimmer's idea to help Lister and the Cat loose weight|||
|Red Oaks||"Body Swap"||David and Sam||Japanese liquor|
|Regular Show||"Mordeby and Rigbecai"||Mordecai, Rigby, and Muscle Man||Machine (changed body parts)|
|The Replacements||"A Buzzwork Orange"||Agent K and Dick Daring||Agent K Device|
|Ressha Sentai ToQger||"Station 21: The Runaway Bride"||Right, Tokatti, Mio, Hikari and Miss Gritta||Spelled by Sabão Shadow|
|Revolutionary Girl Utena|
|Robin Hood: Mischief in Sherwood||“Royal Lesson”||Lady Marian and Filcher||Magic|
|Robocop: Alpha Commando||"The ERG and I"||Agent Nancy Miner and The Erg|
|Robotboy||"RoboGus and the G-Machine"||Robotboy and Gus||AI chip|||
|Robotboy||"Nursing a Grudge"||Gus and a Pigeon||Brain transplant|
|Robotboy||"The Old Switcharobot"||Robotboy and Protoboy||Switching of AI chips|||
|Robot Chicken||"Choked on Multi-Colored Scarves" (seen in the sketch called "High Caliber Euthanasia")||She-ra/Princess Adora and Swift Wind/Spirit||Mind swap spell by Castaspella|||
|Robot Chicken||"Things Look Bad for the Streepster" (seen in the sketch called "Switchamaf**k!! The Movie!")||Blonde Mother and Goth Daughter and later a Snowman||A Wish by a magical fortune cookie and then later a mechanical fortune teller|||
|Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals||"Naruto is Lee and Lee is Naruto!" - "I Dream of Walking With the Nine-tails!"||Lee and Naruto||Sakura's Mind-Body Switch Jutsu|
|Rolie Polie Olie||"Big Babies"||Olie and Spot; Babies and Parents||Machine blows up and swaps|
|Round the Twist||"IMU UMI"||Pete and Harold||Virtual reality gaming incident|
|Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1970 TV series)||"When the Cat's Away"||Sabrina and Salem.||Sabrina's spell.|
|Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996 TV series)||"A Good Will Haunting"||Hilda and Zelda with some chickens.||Brain Switching Machine.|
|Sabrina: The Animated Series||"Witch Switch"||Sabrina and Gem||A magical necklace from the Spooky Jar|||
|Sabrina: The Animated Series||"Generation Zap"||Sabrina and Enchantra||Wish on Salem's wish crystal|||
|Samurai Sentai Shinkenger||"Act 27: Switched Lives"||Chiaki and Abekonbe|
|The Sarah Silverman Program||"A Fairly Attractive Mind"||Brian and Steve||Magic dragon phone|
|Saturday Night Live||Season 43 Episode 18 (Seen in the sketch called "Sitcom Reboot")||Father and Son||Witch's spell; Premise of fictional Sitcom|
|Scaredy Squirrel||"Freaky Fur Day"||Scaredy and Dave|
|Scary Larry||Frank and Carl's rabbit||Frank's life energy|
|The Scooby & Scrappy-Doo/Puppy Hour||"Who's Scooby-Doo?"||Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, and Bullies||Switch Machine|
|Scream Street||"Body Swap"||Resus and Eefa's Bat||The Hoop of Horus|||
|Sealab 2021||"Brainswitch"||Dr. Quinn and Stormy Waters||Switching Brains|||
|The Secret Saturdays||"The Vengeance of Hibagon"|
|The Secret Show||"And That's For Helsinki"||Victor and Anita||Flashback; Brain chunks switched|
|The Secret World of Alex Mack||"The Switch"||Alex and Barbara||Barbara steps into Alex while she was in goo form|
|Sesame Street||"When You Wish Upon A Pickle"||Chris and Elmo||Wish Pickle Machine|
|Sgt. Frog||Episode 85, "Keroro, Turn Once and Switch Bodies"||Keroro and Natsumi||Random Capsule Toys Machine|
|Sgt. Frog||Episode 276, "Keroro, the admiral attacks/Giroro, it's this zipper"||Kururu and Akina; Keroro's mother and Natsumi||Random Capsule Toys Machine|
|Sgt. Frog||Episode 316, "Momoka, I'm the sergeant?"||Momoka and Keroro, Tamama and Fuyuki||Random Capsule Toys Machine|
|Shadowhunters||"You Are Not Your Own"||Magnus and Valentine||Azazel's body swap spell|
|Shake It Up||"Switch It Up"||CeCe and Flynn||Spell (Tinka's grandma's curse)||[a]|
|Shakugan no Shana||"Reshuffle"||Yuji and Shana||Reshuffle|
|Shaun the Sheep||"Cat Got Your Brain"||Shaun and Pidsley||Mind swap machine|
|Shin-Chan||"Trading Faces!"||Shin and Mitzi||Bumping into each other|
|Shiver||a star is born||Valerie and Min Wei; Valerie "Min Wei" and Aileen||Pencil|
|Sidekick||"Eric Amazing"||Eric and Allan Amazing|
|The Silver Brumby||"Foals in Trouble"||Mopoke and Cullawong||Collided in mid-air and struck by lightning during a thunderstorm|
|The Simpsons||"Holidays of Future Passed"||Carl and Lenny||Unknown|
|Skatoony||"Body Swap"||Fernando, Dakota, Roland and Taylor later Chudd and Earl|
|Smallville||"Transference"||Clark and Lionel||Kryptonian artifact|
|"Miyuki and Candy swa~pped places!?"
|Miyuki (Emily) and Candy||Majorina's (Brooha's) magic rings|||
|Smosh (web series)||"Food Battle 2012"||Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla||Mind-swapping Machine|
|Smosh (web series)||"Jake Paul vs. Logan Paul"||Jake Paul and Logan Paul||Electricity from boxing gloves|
|The Smurfs||"Turncoat Smurf"||Grouchy and Smurfette, Gargamel and Azrael||Magic potion|
|Sonic Boom||"The Meteor"||Sonic and Dr. Eggman||Meteorite|
|Speechless||"N-i-Nightmares on D-i-Dimeo S-Street"||Ray and Dylan||Dylan's dream|
|Spliced||"Whirrel Call"||Entrée and a Whirrel named Ed||Brains pop out of their bodies and bounce into each other's|
|Spookiz||"Swapped!"||Cula and Zizi||Lightning|
|Stargate Atlantis||"Duet"||Dr. Rodney McKay and Lt. Laura Cadman||A technical glitch|||
|Stargate Atlantis||"Identity"||Dr Jennifer Keller and Neeva Casol||Long-range communication device|
|Stargate SG-1||"Holiday"||Ma'chello and Daniel Jackson, O'Neill and Teal'c||Mind-swapping machine|||
|Stargate SG-1||"Avalon Part 2 and origin"||Daniel Jackson and Harrid, Sallis and Vala||Long-range communication|
|Stargate SG-1||"Crusade"||Daniel Jackson and Harrid, Sallis and Vala|
|STARStreet||"Makeover Madness"||Sandi and Ashley||Hairdryers|||
|Star Trek||"Turnabout Intruder"||Kirk and Dr. Janice Lester||Mind-swapping machine|
|Star Trek: Voyager||"Vis à Vis"||Alien with Tom Paris, then Captain Janeway||Alien ability|
|Star vs. the Forces of Evil||"Swim Suit"||Eclipsa and Rhombulus||Eclipsa's spell|
|Stitch!||"Swapper 2.0"||Stitch and Takumi (Hiroman)||Experiment 355 (a.k.a. Swapper)|
|Strange Days at Blake Holsey High||"Brainwaves"||Lucas and Vaughn||Wormhole energy|
|The Strange Chores||"Swap Back The Body Swap"||Charlie and a kettle, Pierce and a phone while Snorpe has stolen Helsing's body||Helsing's mind-swap ray|
|Strange Frequency||"Instant Karma"||Jason and Lindsay||Kiss|||
|Strike the Blood||"Labyrinth of the Blue Witch" I,II,III||Yuuma and Kojo||Yuuma's Spell|
|Sugar Sugar Rune||"The Contrary Macaroon Pandemonium!?"||Chocolat and Vanilla||Magic biscuits|
|Summer in Transylvania||"It Lived in a Brain Jar!"||Doctor Farley and Leo; Summer and Leo|
|Superboy||"Bodyswap"||Superboy and Lex Luthor|
|Super Gals||"Ran-pyon♥Dizzy→Becomes Sayo!?"||Ran and Sayo||Soccer ball from fortune bag|||
|The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!||"Cher's Poochie"||Mario and Cher's Dog||pizza transformer|
|Supernatural||"Swap Meat"||Sam and a teenager||Spell|||
|Superzuzaa||Sketch and Maestro|
|Sushi Pack||"Every Body is Some Body"||Wasabi and Mayor Martin||Magic Dust|||
|Taffy||"The Switch"||Taffy and Bentley||Lightning strikes|
|TaleSpin||"A Baloo Switcheroo"||Baloo and Kit Cloudkicker; Rebecca Cunningham and Don Karnage; Mad Dog and Dumptruck||Magical idol|
|Tales from the Crypt||"Judy, You re Not Yourself"||Old lady steals young woman's body||Magic medallion|
|Talking Tom and Friends||"The Voice Switch"||Tom and Angela||Ben's newest teleportation device // voices only|||
|Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills||"Switch"||Laurie, Gordon, Drew and Swinton||the galactic sentinels accidentally switch genders by changing bodies and their lives during their fight with Voldek|
|Taz-Mania||"The Outer Taz-Manian Zone"||Taz and Molly||Harmonic Convergence of the Taz-Manian Zone|
|Team Jay||"Dami and Cuke"||Cami and Duke; various characters||Magic mirror|
|The 10th Kingdom||Prince Wendell and a dog||Evil Queen's spell|
|Teen Titans||"Switched"||Starfire and Raven||Spell by Puppet King|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)||"The Old Switcheroo"||Shredder and Splinter||Lab accident|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)||"Raphael Drives 'em Wild"||Raphael and a taxi driver||Mind-swapping machine|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series)||"Plan 10"||Raphael and a Kraang, April and Casey, Man and a Pigeon||Kraang Machine|||
|3-2-1 Penguins!||"Invasion of the Body Swappers"||Zidgel and Kevin||Galeezle mishap|
|3rd Rock from the Sun||"Two-faced Dick"||Sally and Dick||Delayed approval of a previous request|
|The Tick||"Tick vs Science"||Tick and Arthur, various characters||Mind-swapping machine|
|Time Jam: Valerian & Laureline||"Tea Time"||Valerian and Laureline|
|Tiny Toon Adventures||"Washingtoon"||Plucky and Elmyra, Hamton and Dizzy||Toon Logic Extractor|
|Tiny Toon Adventures||"Best of Buster Day"||Miss Conduct and a potato||brain swapping machine|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters||"Mission 28: Beware of Chickens"||Hiromu, Yoko, Ryuji, Enter, Nick and the Buglars||Sprayloid 2's aerosol paint spray|
|Tom and Jerry||"Switchin' Kitten"||Various characters||Experiment|
|Totally Spies!||"Totally Switched"||Clover and Jerry||Magic pendant / Only their personalities switch.|
|Totally Spies!||"Totally Switched Again!"||Dr. Gray and Jerry, Clover and Mrs. Lewis, others||Magic pendant, mind-swap blaster|||
|Toxic Crusaders||"That's No Villain, That's My Mom!"||Dr. Killemoff and Mrs. Junko||mind-swap spotlight machine|
|Thundarr The Barbarian||"Island of the Body Snatchers"||Ariel and a witch||spirits swap|
|ThunderCats||"The Shifter"||Various characters||Vultureman Device|
|Transformers: Rescue Bots||"Switcheroo"||Chief Burns and Doc Greene, Kade and Heatwave, Cody and Boulder, Frankie and Chase, Dani and Blades||Space nebula|
|Transformers: Robots in Disguise||"Disordered Personalities"||Bumblebee, Strongarm, Sideswipe, Drift and Grimlock||Combining experiment gone awry|
|Trolls: The Beat Goes On!||"Switcher-Ruby"||Poppy and Branch||Magical switcher-ruby|
|The Troop||"Taming of The Cube"||Jake and Hayley||Magic gelatin cube|
|The Troop||"The Prisoner of Lakewood"||Hayley and Monster||Ability of the monster|
|True: Magical Friends||"True Switcheroo"||True and Bartelby||powerful crystal that smells like peppermint|
|T.U.F.F. Puppy||"Freaky Spy-Day"||Dudley and Kitty; Kitty and Snaptrap; Dudley and Jack Rabbit||Keswick's Mind Swapper|
|Tutenstein||"Cleo's Catastrophe"||Cleo and Luxor||Scroll|||
|12 oz. Mouse||"INVICTUS"||Shark and Fitz||Mind-Swapping Chair|||
|Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place||"Halloween 2: Mind Over Body"||Pete and Ashley, Berg and Sharon||Mad scientist|
|2 Stupid Dogs||"Far-Out Friday"||Big Dog and Little Dog|
|Ultimate Spider-Man||"Freaky"||Spider-Man and Wolverine||Spell by Mesmero|
|Ultimate Spider-Man||"The Incredible Spider-Hulk"||Spider-Man and Hulk||Spell by Mesmero|
|Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors||"The Avenging Spider-Man (1)"||Spider-Man and Loki||Spell by Loki|
|Uncle Grandpa||"Haunted RV"||Uncle Grandpa, Mr. Gus, Pizza Steve, and Frankenstein||Brains go inside wrong bodies|
|Vampirina||"Vampire Weekend"||Vee and Poppy||moon pendant|
|VeggieTales||"VeggieTown: Greetings from Bob and Larry #4"||Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber||Vanishing Cream, reappearing in the wrong bodies|
|V.R. Troopers||"The Old Switcheroo"||Ryan and Jeb||Matter Transference Device|||
|VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire||Crimson fog|
|Wacky Races (2017)||"Swap Meet"||I.Q.'s Invention|
|Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina||“The Two Apprentices”||Elaina and Saya||Spell|
|Warehouse 13||"Merge with Caution"||Pete and Myka||Artifact|
|What a Cartoon!||"Dexter's Laboratory: Changes"||Dexter and Dee Dee||Dexter's invention|
|Where's Waldo?||"Vienna Voice-Versa"||Wizard Whitebeard and Arf, Odlulu and Fritz||Magic|
|Wicked Science||"A Day in the Life"||Sasha and Russ||Toby's Invention|
|Wild Grinders||"Preston Change-O"||Lil' Rob and Meaty||Spell by magician|
|WITS Academy||"Switcherooed"||Ethan and Emily||bottle with switcheroo spell|
|Wizards of Waverly Place||"Quinceañera"||Alex and her mom; various characters||Spells|
|Wizards of Waverly Place||"Family Game Night"||Alex and Harper||Spells|
|WordGirl||"Dr. WordGirl-Brains"||Becky Botsford/WordGirl and Dr. Two-Brains||Brain swap ray|
|World of Quest||"The Body Switch"||Quest and Nestor||An accidental hit by Anna and Deceit during a battle|
|Wunschpunsch||"Mayor for a Day"||Bubonic and The Mayor, Maurizio and Jacob||a spell|
|Xena: Warrior Princess||"Intimate Stranger"||Callisto and Xena||Spell by Ares|
|The X-Files||"Lazarus"||FBI Agent and Criminal||psychic transference|||
|The X-Files||"Dreamland"||Mulder and Morris Fletcher||Alien weapon|||
|Yogi's Treasure Hunt||"Beswitched Buddha'd and Bewildered"||Yogi Bear and Boo Boo; Huckleberry Hound and Quick Draw McGraw; Snooper and Blabber; Ranger Smith and Snagglepuss; Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy; later Dick Dastardly and Muttley||Mind-swapping machine|
|Yin Yang Yo!||"Yin Yang Carl"||Carl and Master Yo||Magic ability|||
|Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal||"Furry Fury"||Yuma and Girag|
|Yvon of the Yukon||"The Siamese Twits"||Tommy and Yvon||Wish during Aurora Borealis|
|Zevo-3||"Mootant"||Matt and a mutant cow||Machine malfunction|||
|Zig & Sharko||"Me, Myself and I"||Zig and Sharko||exchanging minds|
|Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
(Power Rangers Dino Super Charge)
|"Brave 37: Revenge! The Ghost Deboth Army"
|Daigo, Ian, Nobuharu, Souji, Amy and Utsusemimaru; Torin and Debo Kibishydesu
(Tyler, Shelby, Koda, Chase, Riley, and Ivan, Singe, Vivix, Zenowing and Professor Strickler)
|Spell by Debo Akkumoon using the Strange Bedpillow
(Spell by Nightmare using Professor Strickler's switch eraser) [i]
|Title||Developer / Publisher||Year||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters||Artificial Mind and Movement / Infogrames||2000||Taz and a Frankenstein monster||Mind-swapping device|
|Chrono Cross||Square||1999||Serge and Lynx||Dragon tear|
|Digimon Rumble Arena 2||Bandai Games||2004||Playable character||special power|
|Dragon Ball Z games||various||various||Captain Ginyu||Ginyu's ability|
|Fire Emblem Awakening||Nintendo||2012||Henry and Sumia||Body swap spell|
|Fire Emblem Fates||Nintendo||2015/16||Ophelia and Soleil||Body swap spell|
|Marvel Ultimate Alliance||Activision||2006||Playable character and a demonic soul||Demonic soul's special ability|
|Mobile Legends: Adventure||Moonton||2019||Layla, Kimmy, and Chang'e|
|Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door||Intelligent Systems / Nintendo||2004||Mario and Creepy Steeple Boss|
|Pitfall: The Lost Expedition||various / Activision||2004||Harry and a monkey|||
|Ragnarok (roguelike game)||Norsehelm||1992-1995||Main character||scroll of "switch bodies"|
|Roblox||Roblox Corporation||2005||Playable character||Body swap potion|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Nintendo||2008||Playable character||random Poké Ball ability by Manaphy|
|Tales of Rebirth||Namco||2004||Agarte||Force of Moon ability|
|Whacked!||Presto / Microsoft||2002||Main character||special power (red button)|
Graphic novels and manga
Some graphic novels and manga series feature stories that center around a body swap, while others have a story arc or a character that body swaps. These include anime and live-action adaptations if the original storyline was in the manga or comic.
|Title||Author||Year[j]||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|Anti/hero||Demitria Lunetta & Kate Karyus Quinn||2020||Piper Parajo and Sloane MacBrute||Machine||#1-4|
|Crosswind||Gail Simone||2017-||Chicago hitman and Seattle housewife||man with power to transfer souls||series|
|Captain Marvel||Kelly Thompson||2019||Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange||Spell by Enchantress||Issue #6-7|
|Daredevil||Stan Lee||1968||Daredevil and Doctor Doom||Body Transferral Ray||Issue #37|
|Harley & Ivy Meet Betty & Veronica||Paul Dini||2018||Harley Quinn and Betty Cooper, Poison Ivy and Veronica Lodge||A fusion of spells from Sabrina and Zatanna||series|
|Invader Zim||Jhonen Vasquez||2017||Zim and Gaz; Dib and GIR||Machine malfunction||Issue #21|
|Jla: Foreign Bodies||Len Kaminski||1999||Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Steel, Kobra||brain-swapped by Psykosis||oneshot|
|Marvel Team-Up||Eve Ewing||2019||Spider-Man and Kamala Khan||Mind-swapping device||Issue #1-3|
|Suicide Squad Black Files||Mike W. Barr||2018||Katana and Lady Eve||Soul-taking gone wrong||series|
|The Amazing Spider-Man||Dan Slott||2012||Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus||brain-swapping Octobot||issue#700 "Dying Wish"|
|The Superior Spider-Man||Dan Slott||2013-2014||Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus||brain-swapping Octobot||series|
|Title||Author||Year[j]||Characters||Method / notes||Reference|
|Angel Sanctuary||Kaori Yuki||1997-1998||Setsuna and Alexiel||volumes 8-11|
|Dragon Ball||Akira Toriyama||1991||Captain Ginyu||Captain Ginyu's special ability||volumes 23-24|
|Fire Emblem Awakening - Comic Anthology||Shirataki Nako, Yamashita Renton, Arata Toshihira, Hayase Reku||2017||Sumia and Henry, (Olivia and Vaike, Nowi and Gregor, Lucina and Chrom)||Magic Spell||chapter 7|
|Golden Wind||Hirohiku Araki||1998||multiple characters||Chariot Requiem item causes "soul swap"||Chapter 134 / Episode 34|
|I am Alice: Body Swap in Wonderland||VisualWorks, Ayumi Kanou||2014-||Makoto and Alice||magic book||series|
|Inside Mari||Shūzō Oshimi||2012-||A shut-in guy and teenage girl||unknown||series|
|Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts||Haruka Fukushima||2001||Natsumi and Asuma||Miracle nuts side effect||volume 2, extra chapter|
|Kokoro Connect||Sadanatsu Anda||2010-||Taichi, Iori, Himeko, Yoshifumi and Yui||Mysterious being known as "Heartseed"||series|
|Murder Princess||Sekihiko Inui||2005–2007||Princess and bounty hunter||Fall||series|
|One Piece||Eiichiro Oda||2012||Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Franky, Smoker and Tashigi||Trafalgar Law's special ability||volumes 67-68|
|Quantum Mistake||Son Eun-ho and Choi Myung-su||1998–2006||Kang Too-jee and Woo Soo-choi||Mind-swapping / teleportation device||series|
|Rosario + Vampire Season II||Akihisa Ikeda||2007||Yukari Sendo and Fangfang Huang||Yukari's "Heart-to-Heart" machines||chapter 25|
|Shishunki Bitter Change||Mayao Masayoshi||2012-||Teen girl and teen boy who switched bodies when they were kids||A fall|||
|The World God Only Knows||Tamiki Wakaki||2010||Keima and Yui||mysterious headache||chapters 82-89|
|The World God Only Knows||Tamiki Wakaki||2013||Keima and his younger self||Spell by Jupiter Sisters||volume 20-|
|To-Love-Ru||Saki Hasemi, Kentaro Yabuki||2007–2009||Rito and a dog; Lala and Haruna; Yami and Mikan||Lala's Maru-Maru Change-kun body-swapping machine||chapters 43–44, 105, 139|
|To-Love-Ru Darkness||Hasemi, Yabuki||2012||Rito and Haruna||Portable version of Lala's body-swapping machine||chapter 18|
|Tsuide ni Tonchinkan|
|Urusei Yatsura||Rumiko Takahashi||Ataru and Ten||Magic earmufffs||chapter 72|
|Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches||Miki Yoshikawa||2013-||Ryū Yamada, Urara Shiraishi and others||special ability activated by a kiss||series|
|Your and My Secret||Ai Morinaga||2001–2011||Uehara and Momoi||Mind-swapping device||series|
- On Disney Channel USA, a special marathon of body swap episodes was aired from April 5, 2013 until April 7 at 8/7c. The series with body swap are: Dog With a Blog, Austin & Ally, Jessie, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, A.N.T. Farm and Shake It Up. The marathon was also aired on June 8 in Latin America, along with Disney movie Wizards of Waverly Place: Alex vs. Alex.
- In the second book of the Airhead series, Being Nikki, it is revealed that Nikki's brain was transplanted into another body and that she wants her body back.
- This title is debatable whether it is a true body swap as one of the recipients is in a coma or not accounted for in the story.
* 18 Again
* Dream a Little Dream
- Sutch also made a 2008 short film called "Genetics" which involved the body swap of two women
- In The Annoying Orange webisode, Deviled Egg can take souls and place them in his Fanny Pack of Despair, but Fanny coughs up Orange's soul and then mixes up the souls of the other characters.
- In the Futurama episode "The Prisoner of Benda", various characters use a mind-swapping machine to switch bodies, but the machine does not allow two people who have already switched bodies to switch back with each other. This is overcome by a mathematical proof that allows everyone to return to their original bodies by involving two more characters.
- Tina bumps her head when she falls into a fountain and it causes her to see everyone body-swapped in the Glee Club, including herself.
- The "Fake Blue" episode in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger was remade as the "Recognition" episode in Power Rangers S.P.D.
- The "Brave 37: Revenge! The Ghost Deboth Army" episode in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger was remade as the Freaky Fightday episode in Power Rangers Dino Super Charge
- Indicates the year the graphic novel or tankōbon was published rather than the issue.
- John Locke, Essay Concerning Human Understanding, Bk. II, ch. 27
- Jose, Michael JR. "Vice Versa by F. Anstey Detailed Book Review". Archived from the original on April 8, 2011. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- King, Robert (February 4, 2001). "The mother versus the author". St. Petersburg Times. Hernando. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- "EXCLUSIVE: "Freaky Freakend" is Upon Us!". BOP and Tiger Beat Online. April 5, 2013. Archived from the original on September 12, 2013. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Edwards, Emily D. (2005). Metaphysical Media: The Occult Experience in Popular Culture. SIU Press. pp. 185–188. ISBN 9780809388462. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Hunter, Rob (April 1, 2014). "10 Body Swap Movies That Aren't Actually Body Swap Movies No Matter How Often You Put Them On Your Listicle". Pajiba.com. Archived from the original on April 4, 2014. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
Two people. Two bodies. A swap. Simple right? And yet just about any and every list of so-called body swap movies ignores that clear definition and includes films where people turn into their older or younger selves, aliens replace humans, people die and get reincarnated, and so on.
- Stelios Phili. "Understanding The Body Swap: Why "The Change-Up" Would Have Been Descartes' Favorite Movie - GQ". GQ. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- "Top 10 Body Swap Movies". Starpulse.com. August 5, 2011. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Campbell, Christopher (August 1, 2011). "10 Cliches of the Body Swap Movie". Spout. Indiewire. Retrieved May 25, 2014.
- Eleanor Barkhorn and Spencer Kornhaber. "5 Lessons From Life-Switching Movies". The Atlantic. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- 山中, 恒 (June 20, 1980). おれがあいつであいつがおれで. 集平 長谷川. 東京: 旺文社. ISBN 9784010694053.
- "Agent Cormac".
- "Airhead". Meg Cabot official website. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- "Fiction Book Review: Dragon*Princess by S. Andrew Swann". Publishers Weekly. March 17, 2014.
- S. T. Joshi and David Schultz, An H. P. Lovecraft Encyclopedia, Hippocampus Press, 2004.
- "Freaky Monday". Kirkus. April 15, 2009. Retrieved March 1, 2020.
- "Todd Strasser author of Fallout, and many YA and middle-grade books". Archived from the original on March 2, 2011. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- Jack L. Chalker (1989). The Identity Matrix. Baen Books. ISBN 978-0-671-69854-6.
- Jumper - Brizzi - Noble Penguin Publishing. Noble Penguin Publishing. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- "Katie Kazoo Books". Katiekazoo.com. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- "Anyone but Me by Nancy E. Krulik". Scholastic.com. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- "Laughing Gas". wodehouse.ru. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- "ERBList - The Master Mind of Mars, Summarized". erblist.com. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- Raymond, Adam K. (September 5, 2013). "How to Swap Bodies With Anyone You Want, According to the Movies". Vulture.com. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Shearer, Alex (2011). The Stolen. Pan Macmillan. 272pp. ISBN 9780330530507.
- Summer Switch title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- The Swap: Megan Shull: Amazon.com: Books. Katherine Tegen Books. 2014. 400. ISBN 978-0062311696.
- "Switch: Carol Snow: Amazon.com: Books". Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "Anne Rice Bookshelf". Annerice.com. Archived from the original on September 26, 2011. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- "Turnabout by Thorne Smith". Fantasticfiction.co.uk. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- "Turnabout - Contents". Homepage.ntlworld.com. Archived from the original on September 23, 2012. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- Bleiler, Everett (1948). The Checklist of Fantastic Literature. Chicago: Shasta Publishers. p. 31.
- "Identity Exchange". The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, 3rd ed. (sf-encyclopedia.com). Entry by "DRL", co-editor David R. Langford. Last updated December 31, 2016. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- "The Captain of the Polestar and Other Tales". Etext.virginia.edu. Archived from the original on October 4, 2013. Retrieved September 7, 2012.
- The Great Keinplatz Experiment title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- "Julio Cortázar Essay - Cortázar, Julio". eNotes.com. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Lejana title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- Mefisto in Onyx title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- The Shadow Out of Time title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- The Story of the Late Mr. Elvesham title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database.Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- The Thing on the Doorstep title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- "Scientific Monkey", Amazing Stories vol. 16, No. 1, Jan. 1942.
- Somerset, the Scientific Monkey title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- Reynolds, Frederic Mansel, ed. (1830). The Keepsake for 1831. London: Hurst, Chance, and Co. p. 36.
- The Transformation title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- Maslin, Janet (April 8, 1988). "Movie Review - 18 Again - Review/Film; George Burns in Body-Mind Switch - NYTimes.com". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Shelley, Peter (2012). Australian Horror Films, 1973–2010. McFarland. pp. 57–60. ISBN 9780786461677.
- "ALL SCREWED UP - Indican Pictures - Buy it now on DVD". Indican Pictures. January 23, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Chinna Vathiyar Preview, Chinna Vathiyar Story & Synopsis, Chinna Vathiyar Tamil Movie - Filmibeat". filmibeat.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- Ebert, Roger (August 3, 2011). "The Change-Up Movie Review & Film Summary (2011)". RogerEbert.com. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- A Christmas Switch, retrieved October 22, 2019
- Thomas, Kevin (April 29, 2005). "Exchanging bodies for laughs". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Dame tu cuerpo (2003)". FilmAffinity. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Moran, Albert; Vieth, Errol (2006). Film in Australia: An Introduction. Cambridge University Press. p. 69. ISBN 9780521613279.
- "Dating the Enemy (1996)". Michaeldvd.com.au. Archived from the original on May 20, 2012. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- Roeper, Richard (April 11, 2012). "Glib 'Detention' rips off horror icons". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on October 6, 2014. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- Solutions, Powder Blue Internet Business. "The Heckler : Reviews 2015 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide". chortle.co.uk. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "Aussie comedy The Heckler embraces on-demand cinema". if.com.au. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- Demoulin, Anne (November 3, 2015). ""Les Dissociés": Le Suricate fait son cinéma sur YouTube". 20 minutes (in French). Retrieved November 11, 2015.
- "Neill Fearnley CV" (PDF). NeillFearnley.com. July 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 5, 2013.
- Dogmatic (DVD video, 2006). [WorldCat.org]. OCLC 743789652.
- Tallerico, Brian (March 3, 1989). "Dream A Little Dream Movie Review (1989)". RogerEbert.com. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Eine wie keiner - Funny Movie". September 15, 2010. Archived from the original on September 15, 2010. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "3. Freaky Friday (1976) - Top 10 body swap movies - Movies". Virgin Media. September 16, 2011. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- Shields, Susan (May 5, 1995). "Review: 'Abc Family Saturday Movie Freaky Friday'". variety.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "FREAKY FRIDAY".
- Dy, Philbert Ortiz. "Here Comes The Bride Movie Review - Worthy of its Talent". clickthecity.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "Hero in the Family (1986) – Moviefone". Moviefone. Retrieved August 4, 2018.
- Dennis Harvey (October 23, 2002). "Help I'm a Boy!". Variety. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "Lifetime: 12 Films Of Christmas : DVD Talk Review of the DVD Video". Dvdtalk.com. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "I Are You, You Am Me, aka Exchange Student | Featured Screening". Screen Slate. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- "Identity Theft (2009) - By Duane L. Martin". Rogue Cinema. August 1, 2009. Archived from the original on October 5, 2013. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- "インターン！(2016) | 映画-Movie Walker". 映画-Movie Walker (in Japanese). Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Praveen, S. R. (October 12, 2014). "A watchable body swap". The Hindu. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- Tay, Yek Keak (February 14, 2007). "Corporate jabs at their best; Jack Neo's new film is spot-on as he pokes fun at bureaucracy". The Straits Times (Life!).
- The Man Who Lived Again, retrieved May 25, 2020
- "Q版阴阳错 (豆瓣)". November 5, 2018. Archived from the original on November 5, 2018. Retrieved November 5, 2018.
- Willis, Donald C. (1984). Horror and Science Fiction Films III. Scarecrow Press. p. 116. ISBN 9780810817234.
- Po cem muzi touzí, retrieved November 26, 2018
- "A Saintly Switch | Disney Movies". Movies.disney.com. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "Gellar Smooched In Scooby". Sci Fi Wire, (Sci Fi Channel). June 7, 2002. Archived from the original on August 8, 2002.
- "Switching -Goodbye Me-". JFDB (in Japanese). Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- "The Secret Review 2007 | Movie". Contactmusic.com. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "If I Were You (Se Eu Fosse Voce) () - Showtimes, Tickets & Reviews - The Providence Journal". Thingstodo.providencejournal.com. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- "CineFest Brasil 'If I Were You 2 (Se eu fosse você 2)' at SummerStage in Staten Island, NY". Zvents. August 2, 2009. Archived from the original on October 3, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Una señora llamada Andrés, retrieved August 12, 2019
- Seitenwechsel, retrieved November 26, 2018
- Si Yo Fuera Tú, retrieved December 11, 2018
- "Sister Switch - Info" (Facebook). Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Kennedy, ML. "Contradicting Popular Opinion: The Skeleton Key". Inside Pulse. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- "Movie Spoiler for the film - THE SKELETON KEY". Themoviespoiler.com. Archived from the original on October 4, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Szczepaniak, Jocelyn. "The World According to Shorts: Brooklyn Art Museum Short Film Festival". PopMatters. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Hipes, Patrick (April 20, 2016). "Disney Channel Original Movie 'The Swap' Set As Network Plans 100-Pic Celebration". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 14, 2016.
- Rayven (March 21, 2013). "A Chick Flick for Black Men? Interracial Body Swap Film "The Takeover" is A Hit". Modern Ghana. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- "Transformed (2005) - By Jordan Garren". Rogue Cinema. June 1, 2006. Archived from the original on October 5, 2013. Retrieved October 4, 2013.
- Turnabout, retrieved May 25, 2020
- Eine verflixte Begegnung im Mondschein, retrieved October 11, 2019
- "Review: 'Wish Upon a Star' (1996)". Fox Weekly. March 28, 2014. Archived from the original on March 28, 2014.
- Robert Cettl (2009). Terrorism in American Cinema: An Analytical Filmography, 1960–2008. McFarland. p. 292. ISBN 978-0-7864-5442-6.
- "X,Y". fright.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "'Your Name' Director Makoto Shinkai on Updating the Body-Swap Movie". The Wrap. December 6, 2016. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "Hon Papa Da Con Gái (2018)". IMDB.
- Operacja Koza, retrieved July 16, 2020
- Rovenskiy, Vasiliy (March 31, 2016), Pomnyu - ne pomnyu! (Comedy, Fantasy), Anna Ardova, Lyudmila Artemeva, Sergey Badyuk, Vadim Demchog, Kinofirma, retrieved September 15, 2020
- "Amazon | へんしん!ポンポコ玉 [DVD] -TVドラマ". November 9, 2018. Archived from the original on November 9, 2018. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Boy Meets Girl - Strangers in strange skins - Features - TV & Radio". The Independent. April 17, 2009. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "TV Review: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency 1.4 "Watkin"". geeksofdoom.com. November 14, 2016. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "DIRK GENTLY Recap: "Weaponized Soul" Fired Up Some Entertaining Answers - Nerdist". nerdist.com. December 3, 2016. Archived from the original on March 3, 2017. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency Finale Preview: Fiona Dourif on a 'Despondent' Bart (VIDEO)". tvinsider.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- Ho, Rodney (October 17, 2012). "Will Lifetime renew 'Drop Dead Diva,' shot in Peachtree City, for a fifth season?". Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on November 15, 2013. Retrieved June 27, 2014.
- Hibberd, James (January 10, 2017). "Legion a 'dramatic departure' for Marvel and X-Men". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on January 10, 2017. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- "Amazon | モーニング娘。サスペンスドラマスペシャル 「三毛猫ホームズの犯罪学講座」／「おれがあいつであいつがおれで」 [DVD] -TVドラマ". June 19, 2018. Archived from the original on June 19, 2018. Retrieved June 19, 2018.
- "パパが私で私がパパで（三田寛子出演）｜ドラマ・時代劇｜TBS CS［TBSチャンネル］". June 18, 2018. Archived from the original on June 18, 2018. Retrieved June 18, 2018.
- Hou ka go, retrieved December 27, 2018
- パパとムスメの７日間. TBS (in Japanese). Archived from the original on December 16, 2008.
- Hwang, You-mee (August 10, 2006). "Actresses venture to show their other side on TV". The Korea Herald via Hancinema. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Park Jin-hee Earns Her Paycheck in War of Money". The Chosun Ilbo. June 22, 2007. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- Choi, Ji-eun (December 9, 2010). "Secret Garden Hyun Bin, Ha Ji-won speak on switching bodies - Part 2". 10Asia. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Turnabout, retrieved November 9, 2018
- Oohlala Couple, retrieved November 26, 2018
- Big Meg, Little Meg, retrieved November 27, 2018
- Konya wa kokoro dake daite, retrieved October 8, 2019
- "Sayonara Watashi (2014) - MyDramaList". archive.is. December 14, 2018. Retrieved December 14, 2018.
- "Switched". Archived from the original on November 2, 2019. Retrieved April 13, 2019.
- Transpose, retrieved May 26, 2020
- "어비스", archive.is, December 21, 2019, retrieved December 21, 2019
- My Runway (Drama), Ahn Bo-Hyun, Kang Dong Ho, Kisum, Ji-Yeon Park, retrieved August 30, 2020CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Årets julkalender: En tidsresa till 1920". Sveriges Television. January 29, 2020. Retrieved December 3, 2020.
- Jimmy Neutron: "Trading Faces" video clip. Nick.com. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Sava, Oliver (July 23, 2012). ""Son Of Mars" | Adventure Time | TV Club | TV". The A.V. Club. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Gritty Freaky Friday.
- Kind, Amy (2010). "The Vampire with a Soul: Angel and the Quest for Identity". In Rahy, Thomas (ed.). The Philosophy of Horror. University Press of Kentucky. pp. 94–95. ISBN 978-0-8131-2573-2. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Annoying Orange - The Deviled Egg (Ft. FuriousPete!) (YouTube). October 18, 2013.
- "Rabbit, Not Rabbot". Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Season 11. Episode 6. August 2, 2015. Adult Swim. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ben Again - Ben 10 Omniverse Videos. Cartoon Network. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Bewitched - Season 5, Episode 10: Samantha Loses Her Voice".
- "Bewitched - Season 7, Episode 21 Mixed Doubles".
- "Beetleborgs: Season 1, Episode 44 "The Good, The Bad and the Scary": Amazon Video". September 7, 1996. Retrieved August 7, 2014.
- "Big Wolf on Campus Season 1, Episode 6 The Pleasantville Strangler".
- "Big Wolf on Campus Season 3, Episode 18 Switch Me Baby One More Time".
- "Bounty Hamster - Season 1, Episode 6: Trading Spaces".
- Cartoon Hangover (February 20, 2014). Plum & Chris Switch Bodies in "Merewif Tag" - (Bravest Warriors Season 2 Ep. 8) (YouTube).
- "Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys Season 1 Episode 20 Escape from the Plant of the Apes".
- "THEM Anime Reviews 4.0 - CardCaptors". Themanime.org. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "Centurions-Season 1, Episode 18: Double Agent".
- Gallagher, Diana G.; Ruditis, Paul (2004). "Episode Guide". Charmed: The Book of Three: The Official Companion to the Hit Show. Simon & Schuster. p. 159. ISBN 9780689867095.
- Chowder - Cheese With Pizzazz. Cartoon Network. Archived from the original on October 5, 2013. Retrieved October 7, 2013.
- "Chuck Finn - Season 1, Episode 13: The Switcheroo".
- "Cleopatra 2525 - Season 2, Episode 10: In Your Boots".
- Goldman, Eric (April 25, 2013). "Community: "Basic Human Anatomy" Review". IGN. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "Dexter's Laboratory, Season 2". iTunes. US. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
"Mom and Jerry" When Dexter's brain transplant experiment goes awry, his brain is switched with that of a mouse. Of course, Mom will not tolerate a mouse in the house and unknowingly tries to squash her son as he scampers about the house.
- "8 Simple Rules Episode Guide 2005 Season 3 - Freaky Friday, Episode 18". TVGuide.com. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- "Going Too Far". Excel Saga. Episode 26.
- "Changeling". Fairy Tail. Season 1. Episode 19.
- "Fantasy Island Season 7 Episode 2 The Big Switch/Hooker's Holiday".
- "Bizarro BB, Freefonix - BBC - CBBC". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- Muir, John Kenneth (2001). "Appendix A. The Fifty Most Common Concepts in Modern Day Terror Television". Terror Television: American Series, 1970-1999. McFarland. ISBN 9780786408900. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- Polster, Burkard; Ross, Marty (2012). Math Goes to the Movies. JHU Press. p. 133. ISBN 9781421404844.
- "Watch Girls Bravo Anime Episodes Streaming on Funimation". Funimation. Retrieved June 7, 2014.
Thanks to his family fortune, Fukuyama's in charge of the school's pool! He's remodeled it into resort, but that's not the only new change - with some help from Lisa, the creep has switched bodies with Yukinari!
- Chueng, Nadine (April 23, 2012). "Chris Colfer + Cory Monteith to Swap Roles on 'Glee'". Popcrush. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- Haunted Hatahaways: "Haunted Camping". Nick.com. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
Before their annual camping trip, Ray and Louie accidentally switch bodies. An inexperienced Louie has to lead the trip while Ray tries to outsmart the ghost world's toughest babysitter in order to switch them back to normal.
- Machine, Ghost in the. "Haven finally does the body switch episode". kinja.com. Retrieved March 2, 2017.
- "Jeannie - Season 1, Episode 16: The Wish".
- "The Jersey - Season 3, Episode 13: Jersey Switch".
- "The Jersey 313 Jersey Switch".
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (April 3, 2013). "VIDEO 'Jessie' Season 2 — Jessie and Zuri Body Swap". TVLine. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- "Kappa Mikey Episode Guide 2007 Season 2 - Manic Monday, Episode 12". TVGuide.com. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- "Original Skin | Episodes | Lost Girl". Syfy. March 18, 2014. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- MAGIC VIS MA VIE!
- The Other Half, retrieved November 5, 2018
- "Mr. Young: Season 2 Episode 20". LocateTV. Archived from the original on December 14, 2014. Retrieved June 27, 2014.
- "Mummies Alive! - Season 1, Episode 36 Who's Who".
- "My Favorite Martian Season 3 Episode 5 I'd Rather Fight Than Switch".
- Chaapter 10 - Mighty Mouse: The Great Space Chase *VERY RARE CARTOON*
- Gibron, Bill (October 13, 2004). "DVD Verdict Review - Night Gallery: The Complete First Season". Dvdverdict.com. Retrieved June 27, 2014.
- "The Great Switcheroo". Noonbory and the Super Seven. Episode 16. Event occurs at 9:47. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- "One on One Season 4, Episode 6: Manic Monday".
- "Pepper Ann - Season 4, Episode 14: My Mother, Myself".
- "Pixelface - Body Swap".
- "Popular Mechanics for Kids - Season 4, Episode 3: Escape".
- "Popular Mechanics for Kids: Escape (S4E3)".
- Nusair, David (December 19, 2005). "Power Rangers SPD: Volumes 4 & 5". Reelfilm.com. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Worrell, Lacey (December 19, 2005). "Power Rangers SPD - Boom". DVD Talk. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Quack Pack Body Swap
- Howarth, Chris; Lyons, Steve (1993). Red Dwarf Programme Guide. Virgin Books. pp. 63–64. ISBN 0-86369-682-1.
- "EPG Channel listing detail page - Cartoon Network Too". Melita.com. January 24, 2014. Archived from the original on February 2, 2014. Retrieved January 27, 2014.
- "Robot Chicken - High Caliber Euthanasia - Adult Swim".
- "Robot Chicken - Switchamaf**k!! The Movie! - Adult Swim".
- "Sabrina: The Animated Series = Season 1, Episode 6: Witch Switch".
- "Sabrina, the Animated Series - 'Generation Zap' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. November 16, 1999. Archived from the original on February 2, 2014. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- "Scream Street - Body Swap".
- "Sealab 2021 - Season 3, Episode 1: Brainswitch".
- "Sealab 2021 Brainswitch".
- "Miyuki and Candy swa~pped places!?"". Smile PreCure!. Episode 8.
- "Stargate Atlantis - Season 2, Episode 4 Duet".
- Woerner, Meredith (May 11, 2011). "The Funniest Moments From Stargate History". Io9. Gizmodo.com.
- StarStreet -Season 1, Episode 9 Makeover Madness
- "Strange Frequency Season 1 Episode 9 Instant Karma".
- "Supergals". Archived from the original on May 17, 2011. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
- "Supernatural: "Swap Meat" Review". IGN. January 29, 2010. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- "Sushi Pack Season 2 Every Body is Some Body".
- Talking Tom and Friends (November 3, 2016). "Talking Tom and Friends - The Voice Switch (Episode 45)". Retrieved March 2, 2017 – via YouTube.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtes: Plan 10: "Reverse Brain Switch". Nick.com. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "Totally Switched Again". Totally Spies!. Season 6. Episode 18.
- Tutenstein - Season 2, Episode 2: Cleo's Catastrophe - TV.com
- 12 oz. Mouse - INVICTUS
- "V.R. Troopers Season 1 Episode 45 The Old Switcheroo".
- Muir, John Kenneth (2001). "26. The X-Files (1993-)". Terror Television: American Series, 1970-1999. McFarland. ISBN 9780786408900. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- "Yin Yang Yo! Episode Guide 2008 Season 2 - Yin Yang Carl; Smorks, Episode 12". TVGuide.com. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- "Zevo-3 - 'Mootant' Episode Info - MSN TV". Tv.msn.com. Archived from the original on October 4, 2013. Retrieved October 6, 2013.
- "Pitfall: The Lost Expedition Update". GameSpot. December 12, 2003. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- Slott, Dan (w), Ramos, Humberto (p), Olazaba, Victor (i)Delgardo, Edgar (col)"Dying Wish Part 3: Suicide Run" The Amazing Spider-Man 700 (December 2012), New York, NY: Marvel Comics
- "Angel Sanctuary Vol. 8 - VIZ MANGA: Online Manga". Viz Manga. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- "I Am Alice: Body Swap in Wonderland". Anime News Network. Retrieved August 30, 2015.
- "コミックナタリー - Power Push] 「山田くんと7人の魔女」吉河美希インタビュー (1/4)" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. February 3, 2013. Retrieved October 2, 2013. Lay summary – Mahouxscans.wordpress.com (February 3, 2013).
- "Crunchyroll Adds Inside Mari, Silver Nina, Love Theory Manga - News". Anime News Network. January 6, 2014. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kokoro Connect TV Anime - News". Anime News Network. July 2, 2012. Retrieved June 9, 2014.
- "Murder Princess DVD - Review". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- McNeil, Sheena (September 26, 2011). "Rosario + Vampire Season II Vol. 6 - Review". Sequential Tart. Retrieved February 9, 2014.
- インデックス. banbi.omiki.com. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- Thompson, Jason (December 15, 2011). "Jason Thompson's House of 1000 Manga: Your and My Secret". Anime News Network. Retrieved February 8, 2012.