|Former names||Kickers-Stadion am Dallenberg|
|Owner||FC Würzburger Kickers e. V.|
|Capacity||13,090 (13,080 attendance record)|
The stadium was opened in 1967 and renamed to flyeralarm Arena due to sponsorship reasons in 2013. It has been equipped with floodlights in 2014 in order to meet the requirements for the club's DFB-Pokal appearance.
The stadium complex consists of two grass fields and one artificial field.
- "Stadion am Dallenberg | Würzburger Kickers" (in German). Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "flyeralarm Arena - Würzburg" (in German). Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "FLYERALARM ARENA" (in German). Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- "Hintergrund" (in German). Archived from the original on 23 June 2015. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Visitor guide with pictures and directions at GermanFootballGrounds.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flyeralarm Arena.|