Eua or EUA may refer to:
- Emergency Use Authorization, a legal means for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to approve new medical treatments during a declared emergency
- EU Allowance, climate credits used in the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
- Eua (gastropod), a genus of snail
- ʻEua Airport, in Tonga
- Eua Sunthornsanan (1910–1981), Thai musician
- European Unit of Account, a predecessor of the euro
- European University Association
- United Team of Germany which competed in the 1956, 1960, and 1964 Olympic Games
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.