Bruce Willis' British model girlfriend Emma Heming strips off for a lingerie campaign
Bruce Willis is already a die hard fan, now girlfriend Emma Heming is putting her car-crash curves on show for all the world to see.
The model has just been named the new face of La Senza and stars in the lingerie firm's racy new ad campaign.
Body of work: Emma Heming, the girlfriend of action star Bruce Willis, has been named as the new face of La Senza
It's not the 29-year-old's first attempt at stardom - she has also made attempts at breaking into acting, with a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in Entourage in 2006.
Still, she managed to capture the attention of Willis, 53, six months ago, and the pair have been dating since.
Some observers have noted Emma appears to be Demi Moore 2.0 - a younger version of his ex wife, complete with flowing brunette tresses, neat facial features and of course, a knock-out body.
Getting serious: Emma has been dating the action star for more that six months and has already been embraced by his daughters - and importantly, his ex
New model: observers have noted that Emma shares a striking resemblance with Bruce's ex wife Demi Moore
"Bruce has fallen for Emma big time," a source has said.
"He is in it for the long-term with her.
"He has enjoyed the bachelor lifestyle for a good few years but thinks the time is right to settle down," the source added.
Willis' daughters Tallulah Belle, 14, Scout, 16, and Rumer, 19, have embraced his new girlfriend into their family and Demi, 45, has too - last month she invited the model to a premiere of her film Flawless in New York.
In step: Bruce is encouraging Emma to get to know his family in a sign the relationship is getting serious
Of course, it was Willis who set the precedent after making a concerted effort to be on friendly terms with Demi's new love, Ashton Kutcher, 30.
He is now so close to the Charlie's Angels star and her husband - they even holiday together.
Despite splitting up in 1998, 11 years after they married, the action star revealed recently: "I love Demi, and I know she loves me."
Good friends: Demi Moore invited her ex-husband Bruce Willis and his new girlfriend Emma Heming to the premiere of her film Flawless in New York last month. The couple's daughter Tallulah also attended
Most watched News videos
- Police officer crashes head-on with car travelling wrong way on M1
- Education Sec: We want to give schools two weeks reopening notice
- Owners of lurcher who faked limp tricked him with mobility scooter
- Capitol Officer Eugene Goodman escorts Kamala Harris to inauguration
- Vallance: We need to look carefully at fresh Pfizer vaccine data
- Bill Clinton appears to doze off at Biden's inauguration
- Lurcher who faked limp after owner's injury runs around garden
- Piers and Susanna pay emotional tribute to 96-year-old Doris Hobday
- 'Nothing wrong with it!': Boris on President Biden being 'woke'
- Joe Biden's inauguration is a 'fantastic thing for America,' says PM
- Police pepper spray man in clash over alleged lockdown breach
- Large explosion destroys building in Madrid with casualties expected