When you are the husband of the iconic actress ‘Kate Winslet’, you are sure to gain some popularity. Edward Abel Smith a.k.a Ned Rocknroll is the current husband of the academy award-winning actress, Kate Winslet. She is best recognized for her role has ‘Rose’ in the movie ‘Titanic’.
Furthermore, Edward is the third husband of the actress, Kate Winslet. According to media sources, Leonardo DiCaprio walked Kate down the aisle at her wedding.
|Name||Edward Abel Smith|
|Birthday||January 1, 1978|
|Parents||Robert Abel Smith and Lindy Branson|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Children||Bear Blaze Winslet|
10 Facts of Edward Abel Smith
- Edward Abel Smith a.k.a Ned Rocknroll is the current husband of the academy award-winning actress, Kate Winslet.
- Smith was born in the year 1978 and he celebrates his birthday on the 1st of January, along with celebrating the new year.
- At the time of writing this article, Ned was 42 years old and his birth sign is Capricorn.
- Being the nephew of the billionaire, Richard Branson, he had a very lavish childhood.
- Ned is certainly an educated person, however, the details on his academic background are still a mystery.
- Edward is the third husband of the actress, Kate Winslet. According to media sources, Leonardo DiCaprio walked Kate down the aisle at her wedding.
- Ned Rocknroll works at his uncles’ space travel company named ‘Virgin Galactic’, where he is the ‘Head of Marketing Promotion and Astronaut Experience’.
- It seems that Ned isn’t that active on social media sites and all his social media accounts are private. However, you can follow Kate on Instagram.
- Ned is of tall stature and has an athletic build. However, the details on his height and weight are currently unknown.
- Given his successful career and his family ties, Ned sure leads a lavish lifestyle with his wife and children. Also, he has $25 Million of net worth on his name.