This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ed Gaughan is an English director, comedian, actor, voice actor and jazz musician. He is best known for his starring role in the BAFTA-nominated 2010 film Skeletons and for voicing Baron von Greenback in Danger Mouse and Q Pootle 5 in Q Pootle 5.
Gaughan has been a voice over artist since 2007. His most famous roles include Q Pootle 5 on CBeebies and Baron von Greenback in Danger Mouse on CBBC.
- "Milton Jones takes his comedy in a new direction". York Press. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "THE LOST DISC". Soho Theatre. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "Ed Gaughan". www.indiepixfilms.com. Retrieved 2018-09-25.
- "Danger Mouse villain voiced by Barnstaple's Ed Guaghan, starring with Stephen Fry and Richard Osman". North Devon Journal. 25 September 2015. Archived from the original on 29 September 2015. Retrieved 11 November 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "BBC - Q Pootle 5 - Media Centre". www.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 11 November 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Barnstaple actor in award winning film". Western Morning News. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- The Guardian - Film
- "London Evening Standard British Film Awards: Carey and Keira vie for". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2018-09-25.
- Danusia Samal & Ed Gaughan, Let's Do It - Jazz Classics With a Twist, retrieved 2018-09-26