How to convert torrent to zip?
- To select torrent file(s), you have two options:
- Click "Select torrent files to convert" to open the file chooser
- Drag and drop torrent file(s) directly onto ezyZip
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to "Convert to ZIP".
- Click "Convert to ZIP" to initiate the conversion.
- Once all the torrent files have been compressed into a zip file, you can click "Save ZIP File" to store it to your local drive.
How do I convert torrent to zip in Dropbox?
- Click on the Dropbox logo () in the torrent file(s) selector button.
- The Dropbox file chooser will appear. You will need to authorise access to ezyZip the first time.
- Once you have selected the torrent file(s), it will download them to your browser. Follow the instructions above to complete the conversion.
- To save the converted ZIP file to Dropbox, click on "Dropbox" dropdown under the "Save Zip File" button. This will require authorisation the first time you run it.
The file will be stored in /Apps/ezyZip folder.
What operating system and browser does ezyZip support?
Ensure you are using the latest version of one of the popular browsers or their variants. (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera).
Please let us know via the feedback form if you have any issues.
What is ezyZip?
Unlike other online conversion utilities, ezyZip DOES NOT have file size restrictions or require you to upload / download files to a server. It runs locally as a browser app, thus making it much faster. This also ensures your privacy will be protected as no file data will leave your browser.
What is a torrent file?
What is a zip file?
Just think of it as a directory that may contain files and more sub-directories once itâs opened by a zip utility program. It compresses the data using a lossless algorithm meaning there is no file quality degradation like in some compression formats (e.g. mp3, jpeg). The compression algorithm can vary however the most common is DEFLATE. The standard is constantly evolving with new algorithm and encryption options are added at regular intervals.
ezyZip offers various options to manipulate zip files including zipping individual files, create a zipped folder, extracting zip files or converting zip files.