This is English Navajo Dictionary and Navajo English Dictionary (Bilagáana Diné lexike). The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
English Navajo Dictionary database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
Main features of English Navajo Dictionary:
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).