dine inphrasal verb
dined in; dining in; dines in
Definition of dine in
: to have dinner at home I'm tired of dining in. Let's go out to eat tonight.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
- Hang Ten, Cloud Nine, and more Phrases Using Numbers
- Must 'Avid' Mean 'Greedy'?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/9/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?