|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Production company||Jeff Jenkins Productions|
|Original release||January 15, 2021 –|
Bling Empire is an American reality television series released on Netflix on January 15, 2021. The series focuses on the lives of wealthy East Asian and East Asian-American socialites based in the Los Angeles area, described as real-life Crazy Rich Asians. It is the first American reality television series in which the main cast are all East Asians living in the United States. On March 10, 2021, Netflix renewed the series for a second season.
- Kevin Taejin Kreider – Male model born in South Korea but was adopted and raised in Philadelphia. He narrates the series for the audience.
- Kane Lim – Real estate developer and investor from Singapore, family interests in real estate, shipping, oil and tankers.
- Christine Chiu – Philanthropist, couture collector and co-founder of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery inc.
- Gabriel Chiu – Plastic surgeon and husband of Christine Chiu. Said to be the 24th direct descendant of the Song emperor.
- Kelly Mi Li – Self-made entrepreneur and film producer born in China, who dated actor Andrew Gray in season 1.
- Anna Shay – Part-Japanese, part-Russian socialite whose fortune comes from selling her father's company Pacific Architects and Engineers.
- Cherie Chan – Denim heiress and former singer.
- Jessey Lee – Family business is in furniture.
- Kim Lee – DJ and former model, raised by her Vietnamese mother, but searches for her father in season 1.
- Andrew Gray – Kelly's boyfriend. Andrew is a model and an actor, who was best known for playing the Red Ranger in the 2013 show Power Rangers Megaforce.
- Jaime Xie – Fashion blogger and daughter of Ken Xie.
- Guy Tang – Hairdresser and singer-songwriter,
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Necklacegate 90210"||January 15, 2021|
|2||"Tale of Two Trusts"||January 15, 2021|
|3||"What's in Anna's Shower?"||January 15, 2021|
|4||"Beverly Hills Heartbreak"||January 15, 2021|
|5||"Private Lies"||January 15, 2021|
|6||"The Other Side"||January 15, 2021|
|7||"Kevin and Kane Take Charleston"||January 15, 2021|
|8||"Will You Marry Me?"||January 15, 2021|
Diane Gordon of TV Guide thought the television series was more than the "grotesque opulence" that it depicted, with compelling characters among the cast, some of whom were exploring their identity. Eilidh Hargreaves of The Telegraph found the "epic rivalries", "ridiculous" problems, wild whims, "self-serving" philosophy of the main characters to be compulsive viewing and "deliciously odious to observe".
- Shenton, Zoe (January 21, 2021). "The net worth of the Bling Empire cast is going to blow your mind". Cosmopolitan.
- Cope, Rebecca (January 21, 2021). "Bling Empire: The real 'Crazy Rich Asians' take centre stage in Netflix's next reality show set in LA". Tatler.
- Thomas, Carla (January 7, 2021). "Missing Crazy Rich Asians? Watch Netflix's new reality show Bling Empire, following billionaire heiress Jaime Xie, fashionista Christine Chiu and more of LA's ultra-rich". South China Morning Post.
- Adegoke, Yomi (January 21, 2021). "Bling Empire: the super-rich reality show that makes Selling Sunset look cheap". The Guardian.
- White, Peter (March 10, 2021). "'Selling Sunset' & 'Bling Empire' Renewed At Netflix, Plus New Reality Shows From Adam DiVello & Jeff Jenkins". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 10, 2021.
- Jones, Marcus (January 15, 2021). "Bling Empire star Kevin Kreider can't wait to prove people wrong for calling the show 'tone deaf'". Entertainment Weekly.
- "'Bling Empire' on Netflix: everything we know about Singaporean cast member Kane Lim". NME. January 22, 2021.
- "Inside the Competitive Sport of Haute Couture". Harper's Bazaar. October 3, 2019.
- Witter, Brad (January 21, 2021). "Christine's Husband Dr. Gabriel Chiu From 'Bling Empire Started Out As Her Employee". Bustle.
- Pyne, Irene (January 22, 2021). "Is Bling Empire's Andrew Gray still dating Kelly Mi Li? 5 things to know about the controversial Netflix reality star, model and Red Power Ranger (yes, really)". South China Morning Post.
- Foussianes, Chloe (January 23, 2021). "Bling Empire's Anna Shay Has Arrived. It's About Time". Town & Country.
- Lam, Doris; Soriano, Jianne (January 18, 2021). "Meet The Cast of "Bling Empire", Netflix's New Reality Show On LA's Wealthy Asians". Tatler.
- Pham, Jason (January 22, 2021). "Does Kim From 'Bling Empire' Find Her Dad? It's Not the Happy Ending She Hoped For". Yahoo! Life.
- Daswani, Kavita (February 24, 2020). "From horses to haute couture, billionaire's daughter Jaime Xie is a fashion influencer in the making". South China Morning Post.
- "Bling Empire: Season 1 (2021)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved February 20, 2021.
- Gordon, Diane (January 15, 2021). "Bling Empire Review: So Much More Than a Crazy Rich Asians Knockoff". TV Guide.
- Hargreaves, Eilidh (20 January 2021). "Bling Empire shows the extravagances of LA's 'Crazy Rich Asians' – and I can't stop watching it". The Telegraph.