What are you looking for?
Branch and Premier Centres
- Effective from 2021
- Effective from 2020
- Effective from 2019
- HSBC warns against bogus communications that claim to be from HSBC
- Due to the annual vehicle inspection of the Mobile Branch, the service of Mobile Branch stationed respectively at Lam Tin Estate and Lei Yue Mun Estate will be suspended from 20 May to 21 May 2021. Please click here for details.
- According to the update from Hongkong Post, some mail services to certain overseas destinations have been suspended/may be delayed due to country lockdown/insufficient air flight capacity. Delivery of correspondences such as banking/investment/credit card account statements and related mails (including transaction advice/notification, cheque books, returned cheques, credit/debit cards etc.) might be impacted. To access your statement and advice anytime and anywhere, please register for eStatement and eAdvice via our Personal Internet Banking (PIB). You can also submit your corporate action instruction through PIB to avoid delay in mail delivery. For any enquiries, please visit HSBC Branches or call us by phone.
- Effective 1 Apr 2021, for all personal credit cards, we will only issue card with contactless payment function. The contactless payment function cannot be removed or disabled.
- From 14 Mar 2021 onwards, we have sent credit card statements via email to customers who are not Personal Internet Banking users. Please click here for details.